This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Come on man, he has done this number of times, look at the first leg. He was way off in his positioning!
    It was actually quite a lucky goal.
    It barely went under the leg of the tackling Hosseini. 9/10 times, that would have been either a block or a partial block.
    I'm with Martin-Reza, it was a tough shot to save that many of the top goalkeepers would have difficulty with.
    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Looking at pure goalkeeping skills, Mazaheri and Hosseini are the best we got. Both can also pull saves that win games, but based on the couple of last seasons I would opt for Mazaheri in goal from now on, just because he has been so consistent. Hosseini has only been very good for one season.
      It is very strange IMO that Mazaheri has never gotten a chance at #1 as others have said he has clearly been the most consistent of all the keepers over the course of the last 2-3 years. I hope/think CQ will give him some chances in the upcoming friendlies
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Anybody have an idea of when ghoddos will be joining camp? He has club games because the Swedish schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
          Anybody have an idea of when ghoddos will be joining camp? He has club games because the Swedish schedule.
          Yeah good question I was thinking the same since his season continues through summer. Beitashour has the same situation with LA FC..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

These are the final 10 club games for our players within the 35 Man Squad. (LAFC play into June as well but I reckon either the 27th vs DC United will be Beitashour's last or the one before it, same goes for Ghoddos, last game of the season on the 26th)

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
              These are the final 10 club games for our players within the 35 Man Squad. (LAFC play into June as well but I reckon either the 27th vs DC United will be Beitashour's last or the one before it, same goes for Ghoddos, last game of the season on the 26th)
              Damn, just wish they would let him go so he could start training with the team. I want him to be present for Uzbekistan and Turkey games.

Comment

No way, Saman wont join until after May 26th?! I thought he said in that video that he will join TM now?

Comment

This..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    This..

Okkk!!! Does this mean he has already decided to leave after the WC? He's never talked like this so shortly before the WC before.

Comment

he's right, i would walk away and never look back.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        This..

This is an example of what the Al Jazireh coach referred to as "Shit Questions" by Iranian reporters.

Our federation is terrible, our government is worse, our footballers are crap, but nothing is worse than our media and reporters when compared to the rest of the world.

One of those assholes standing over there should have asked that piece of shit of a reporter, all the questions on the eve of the WC that you could have asked, you had to ask him what he thinks about GN's comments???? what a fucking moron!!!!!!!!

Comment

Gol Bezan's 85th Podcast is out now!

'Dilemmas for Team Melli'

A discussion regarding the main talking points over the past month and leading up to the world cup in Russia.

The panel was myself (Arya Allahverdi), Sina Saemian, hosted by Pezhman Pars.

Available on Gol Bezan's Soundcloud, iTunes or Website.

No links due to forum rules.

Enjoy!

Comment

okay. any confirmation from team melli match is it on 18th or 19th?
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Question: why does team melli keeps reporters aside from team melli so they dont mess up team melli's focus?
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                                Question: why does team melli keeps reporters aside from team melli so they dont mess up team melli's focus?
                                Have you seen the retarded questions iranian reporters ask?

Comment

Working...
                                X