Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys piss off, like you wouldn't want to play in the WC regardless of age. What, you're seriously saying you wouldn't chase a WC spot just because you're 19? Boro baba...

Comment

I wouldn't expect any arabs to know what gheyrat means.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
        Guys piss off, like you wouldn't want to play in the WC regardless of age. What, you're seriously saying you wouldn't chase a WC spot just because you're 19? Boro baba...
        I wouldn’t be stupid enough to make a comment similar as his. Pick a side, show up to camp and friendlies to show why he should be in the final 23 man roster instead of the other wingers who are on the current roster. His comment was pity and selfish. Not an attitude of a teammate I would want on my side.

Comment

That moment when Team Melli prepares for Spain and Portugal with Lithuania and then goes on to play Brazil to prepare for Yemen and Iraq... sorry I had to😂😂 besides I did hear speculations about us playing Brazil at the end of this year but then again last year around this time we had the Netherlands on our schedule for Wikipedia and the same for them but that never went through so I won’t believe it until the papers are signed lol

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            According to wikipedia Iran-Brazil on September 6 in Tehran.
            Damn that's just 1 month before the game vs. Brazil was played the last time. I remember it because it was my birthday and I got the game as a bd gift!

Comment

You got to love IFF for at least getting us this friendly and I am thankful to god for it.
              TM needs this Brazil match early June for before the WC but they have got it set up for September 6 ??
              Although I hear that CQ also rejected to play Holland and Italy so only god knows the logic !!!

And of course it could be that Brazil will be traveling to Asia and after the Iran match

They are gona play Argentina in Japan on September the 10 th.

So it looks like it makes perfect sense.

Comment

Team melli will leave Iran on May 21 and will return after world cup tournament.

http://www.ffiri.ir/news/detail/اعلا...1391/news.aspx

ه گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال دومین نشست هماهنگی مراسم آیین بدرقه تیم ملی فوتبال همراه با رونمایی از سرود تیم ملی در مسابقات جام جهانی روسیه بعدازظهر امروز (سه شنبه 18 اردیبهشت) با حضور محمدرضا ساکت - دبیرکل فدراسیون و علی اکبر صفی پور - مدیرعامل بنیاد فرهنگی رودکی، نمایندگان بنیاد فرهنگی رودکی و فدراسیون فوتبال در سالن اجتماعات تالار وحدت برگزار شد.
                برهمین اساس مراسم بدرقه اعضای تیم ملی فوتبال جمهوری اسلامی ایران برای شرکت در جام جهانی فوتبال روسیه و ویژه برنامه رونمایی سرود جام جهانی از ساعت 18 روز یکشنبه سی ام اردیبهشت ماه با حضور مسئولین حوزه ورزش، فرهنگ و هنر، بازیکنان و مربیان تیم های ملی، هنرمندان، ورزشکاران، پیشکسوتان هنر و ورزش و رسانه های گروهی در تالار وحدت برگزار می شود.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

CQ crapped all over AFC due to their scheduling.

http://90tv.ir/news/452827/%DA%A9%DB...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

https://static2.90tv.ir/43d4f112/Key...18_90tv.ir.mp4

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    And he has every right to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                      You got to love IFF for at least getting us this friendly and I am thankful to god for it.
                      TM needs this Brazil match early June for before the WC but they have got it set up for September 6 ??
                      Although I hear that CQ also rejected to play Holland and Italy so only god knows the logic !!!

And of course it could be that Brazil will be traveling to Asia and after the Iran match

Where is your source that we are playing Brazil in September? Don't spread false information bro.

And please don't say that your source is wikipedia.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post

You know you're too old when you use Wikipedia as your news source loool

Comment

Bessos
                          My sources are
                          Taj , varzesh3 site and Wikipedia as well as the Brazilian ambassador to Iran
                          You want Any other sources ?????

Comment

Gotham

So where do the “too young” go to for thier soccer friendly’s info ????
                            Just wondering!!!!
                            😬😜😂😂

Comment

I think we are more exited for the Uzbekistan match due to the reveal of the jersey, than for the match itself

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                He has the full right to. How the F is it possible that Perspolis and Esteghlal have to play that Mickey Mouse tournament on 14th and 15th of may?! Screw Arab-FC

Comment

Working...
                                X