Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would fail the exam anyways. The anxiety of knowing Iran played a World Cup match and I didn't know the score would kill me.

How about sleeping Early. Waking up 3:30 and going strong all day.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

You did this to yourself by taking synthetic chemistry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Do not miss the exam.

Try to prepare well in advance so that you can watch the game without any stress thinking about what you have scored for the exam.

See the game as a reward for your time that you have taken to prepare for the exam. Then it will be much better.
        Spoken like a true Persian father - love it.
        We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
          Just found out I have a synthetic chemistry exam at 9am, a few hours before the Iran v Portugal game.

How on earth do I stay focused?
          Lol crazy you just brought this up, I just got back from my Chem/Orgo final a few hours ago..

Thank god my semesters almost over.. 2 exams and one 6 page paper left though...

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 4

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Lol crazy you just brought this up, I just got back from my Chem/Orgo final a few hours ago..

Thank god my semesters almost over.. 2 exams and one 6 page paper left though...
            Hope you killed it! Lucky you guys get the summer break at this time of the year. One of the perks of living in the Northern Hemisphere.

Comment

Hope you killed it! Lucky you guys get the summer break at this time of the year. One of the perks of living in the Northern Hemisphere.

Honestly bro I dont want to sound so negative but let me give you a good example of how life works.. Sunday typically is the only day I can sleep in.. so sometimes when ac milan has a game at 7 am on a Sunday and I'm hungover as hell from the night before I'd force my self to wake up and watch milan vs sampdoria of all teams.. only to watch milan loose 1 0

My point is.. dont waste your life on things you dont control... especially when the odds are heavily against you
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Damn the good old days of Chem and Orgo. Try Cardiology and pulmonary final exam in medical school with rotations. kill me.

Comment

Just found out I have a synthetic chemistry exam at 9am, a few hours before the Iran v Portugal game.

How on earth do I stay focused?
                  Thank god that it is not after TM game...otherwise you would watching every single video/interview/postgame/pregame/highlight/thegame everything. If we win...you would be too euphoric to concentrate on your exam..if we loss you would be so down...you would wolo your exam. (speaking from experience)

Since the game is after your exam...being focused is very easy...here is the solution:

[Message Invalid]

Good luck bro!
                  EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                    Damn the good old days of Chem and Orgo. Try Cardiology and pulmonary final exam in medical school with rotations. kill me.
                    Ehhhhh I have time before I worry about that... LOL

Plus I might go the dental route

Comment

Just took a molecular heart disease course, can confirm the struggle, probably more difficult in medical school but we used a med school textbook.
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

CQ's post-AC2019 draw comments:

Comment

So what happened to the Greece game? Was about to be played in Turkey, then canceled due to political tensions between Greece and Turkey (wow, who could have forseen those two countries could ever have tensions ), and now it's supposed to be on in Athens.

Is it confirmed - as confirmed as an Iranian friendly could ever be, I mean?

Comment

Tried it. Sucked. Tonight was the last night of med school rotations for me.

Keep thy head high sarbaz
                            Last edited by perspolis#1; 05-05-2018, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                              CQ's post-AC2019 draw comments:

[ATTACH]17948[/ATTACH]
                              Thank you!

The last part is exactly the mentality we have always lacked and some other Asian teams like Japan have been aware of!

Hope CQ can implement that mentality in the Iranian football while he's still around.

Comment

great news, dejagah started training, if he make a full recovery by 5th june, he can make the june 15 clash

Comment

Working...
                                X