Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is great news. having consistency at the TM helm has always been an issue. yes, CQ can only do so much, but at least we know that we will have a good team for few more years. and the best of all, we will have a great chance in AC 2019. In a way our WC prep and WC games are a prep for AC 2019 which is only 8 month away!!
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Just found out I have a synthetic chemistry exam at 9am, a few hours before the Iran v Portugal game.

How on earth do I stay focused?

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        Just found out I have a synthetic chemistry exam at 9am, a few hours before the Iran v Portugal game.

You have to prioritise mate... So Team Melli over Synthetic Chemistry yeah? [emoji6]

Comment

Blank the exam, and get exited for TM game? TM > everything in life bro

Comment

You can take the course next semester. WC is only every 4 years. Hope that helps.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Tell the professor you have a trip to go to Iran this summer and wanted to take the exam a day or two ahead. That excuse always worked for me

Comment

Speaking from experience: Focus on your exam! The game is only a 90 minute event and once is over, is over..... You can record it and watch it later as many times as you want. But your exam, I am afraid, it will have a ripple effect on all your future plans. Do the right thing! Control your excitement! .. And in life there will be many situations where you would need to choose between desire and the right thing. This may be a test for you of how logical you can be!

Comment

I can already smell a sickness/sore-throat? Coming on the day of the exam ..!

The day after the game/exam when you come back to class All Horse voiced (from screaming @ TV), for the make-up exam knowing in advance all the questions..! You’d have a good believable excuse to ace the exam to boot

Comment

Are you on west coast? Match is at 11, so you could forgot about TM for 1-2 hours, finish the exam the best you can, and then forget about it by watching TM.

Comment

Perhaps you can kill off one of your relatives and postpone the exam. I remember many of my old classmates, who would routinely murder their grandmas (all 16 of them) to avoid taking tests on time.
                      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                        Perhaps you can kill off one of your relatives and postpone the exam. I remember many of my old classmates, who would routinely murder their grandmas (all 16 of them) to avoid taking tests on time.
                        Chhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii miiiiiiiiiiiiggggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii???

Comment

Do not miss the exam.

Try to prepare well in advance so that you can watch the game without any stress thinking about what you have scored for the exam.

See the game as a reward for your time that you have taken to prepare for the exam. Then it will be much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                            Speaking from experience: Focus on your exam! The game is only a 90 minute event and once is over, is over..... You can record it and watch it later as many times as you want. But your exam, I am afraid, it will have a ripple effect on all your future plans. Do the right thing! Control your excitement! .. And in life there will be many situations where you would need to choose between desire and the right thing. This may be a test for you of how logical you can be!
                            That's a really bad idea. How often do you take exams? Nearly every day. How often do you see Iran play against the likes of Ronaldo, Pepe, and Silva? Nearly every 4 years. Answer: Play hooky and watch TM at the WORLD CUP! Is this even a question lol?

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 4

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Are you on west coast? Match is at 11, so you could forgot about TM for 1-2 hours, finish the exam the best you can, and then forget about it by watching TM.
                              Nah I live in Australia. Game starts 3.30 am and exam is at 9am.

So I won’t be able to stay up and watch the game live. Probably just have to stop myself from looking at any social media until I come home and watch the replay.

It’s my dad I’m worried about. He has no control over these issues even if you tell him “DO NOT TELL ME THE SCORE”. He would just forget about it and tell me the score later anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You drop out, stay focused on TM only.

Comment

Working...
                                X