This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
    thank you, can you translate for some of our members (including me) who's farsi is elementary please?

Comment

Calm your tits everyone. Spilt milk and all that.

Comment

Like a true captain should do, defend his team mates!
        While personally I don’t like these online hashiyeh things, but nonetheless as a Captain thats what you are expected to do!
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

If the fans were not all brain dead in the stadium after TM fell apart. They would have become totally quiet with a signal from coaching staff. That would have allowed CQ to talk to players nearby and to calm them. Farsi would have been easier. so he really needed Neku or someone else there to shout at the players. even when rushing towards the referee the fans could have helped to wake up the players, but they are not smart enough......doo doo doo.....is easier

Comment

It is not only Ashkan, lots of players posted this on their insta(Karim, Hajsafi, Taremi, Ebrahimi, Vouria, etc).

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              thank you, can you translate for some of our members (including me) who's farsi is elementary please?
              Ashkan says Behdad has no right to insult TM players who have played their heart out for the people. He also accused Behdad of double standards, because he got loads of money despite not having won any medal at the last Olympic Games and because he said he wouldn't participate in the World Championships without getting paid.

Comment

Ashkan says Behdad has no right to insult TM players who have played their heart out for the people. He also accused Behdad of double standards, because he got loads of money despite not having won any medal at the last Olympic Games and because he said he wouldn't participate in the World Championships without getting paid.
                Thanks for the translation, helps non-Farsi speakers like me. Can understand why our TM players are so angry. It is obvious our players play their hearts out. No matter what, TM players are already heroes, in our hearts.
                A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  It is not only Ashkan, lots of players posted this on their insta(Karim, Hajsafi, Taremi, Ebrahimi, Vouria, etc).
                  yes it was not written by dejagah

Comment

I loved how it was the same message for all of TM.
                    Professional!
                    If they want to survive the attacks, save energy than they need to be concise, united when it comes to communication.

United PR! GO TM!
                    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Any one know where I can see this clip but with sound?

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=64894

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        Any one know where I can see this clip but with sound?

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=64894

Comment

Bert van Marwijk would be a horrible choice, he is way overrated and definitely not suited for TM. We need a highly authoritarian but fair coach like Queiroz.

Comment

Khak too sareh oon ya abolfalzl ke Vazne bardarha migan.

IR cronies the lot of them

Comment

نظرسنجی سایت فدراسیون فوتبال برای انتخاب سرمربی جدید تیم ملی
                              .ffiri.ir

نظرسنجی

به نظر شما در انتخاب سرمربی جدید تیم ملی چه شاخصه ای از
                              اهمیت بیشتری برخوردار است؟

نام،ملیت و شهرت مربی

کارنامه و افتخارات

سبک فوتبال،مکتب مربیگری و اندیشه های فنی

Comment

Oh we need a new slogan for our Football:

"Team Melli, we know drama!"

Comment

Working...
                                X