X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ's interesting TM stats:

Comment

This is why we are our own worst enemy!;;

Watch this Youtube video focus on Minute 2:55 and see what Taremi says and why he get nervous at times!...

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        I just hope Beiranvand keeps his clean sheet!
        I sure he will do that tommorw and he is the best ever keeper in history than Ahmad Reza Abedzadeh.. We have a keeper can stop penalty's

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post

Watch this Youtube video focus on Minute 2:55 and see what Taremi says and why he get nervous at times!...

Very sad that taremi even needs to say something like that.

you can tell that he has a soft heart and that it really hurts him to hear things being said to him.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post

Sad... our players need to learn that there will always be haters, you can't ignore the 99% who love you and adore you and focus solely on that <1% who are always negative and destructive.

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
              I sure he will do that tommorw and he is the best ever keeper in history than Ahmad Reza Abedzadeh.. We have a keeper can stop penalty's
              If only Haghighi had stopped a couple of PKs against Iraq in 2015

Comment

There are rumors that vezarat varzesh is going to appoint Schafer as next Iranian manager. Schafer is a very clever man.

Comment

At least he is better than Branko.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholi View Post
                    There are rumors that vezarat varzesh is going to appoint Schafer as next Iranian manager. Schafer is a very clever man.
                    where you got this rumor?please give sources or else before a importnat semi final dont spread rumors!

Comment

Guys wtf is up with you bringing this kind of ish with Schafer up on the day of the finals? go freaking focus on that game which is our final now and major topic!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I hate to press the panic button but the fact that the assistant referee from the iran-iraq match in 2015 is extremely alarming and worrisome. You already know Ben Williams made a call to him.....
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It’s going to be tough to sleep tonight...can’t wait for tomorrow...be Omide piroozi! Let’s go TM

Comment

Schafer is way overrated, waste of money tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholi View Post
                              my gutfeeling also says that Schäfer will be next.

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 4

Stop talking about next TM coach. JUST STOP.
                                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Working...
                                X