Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we should play like we did against Argentina, Spain and Portugal. Park the bus and rely on counters.

Comment

I just hope Beiranvand keeps his clean sheet!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFrasbul View Post
        I think we should play like we did against Argentina, Spain and Portugal. Park the bus and rely on counters.

Going to be as tense and exciting as the Iran-Portugal match. Our warriors have the inner fire...let's see what they do with it...

Respect to TM.
        Respect to Japan.
        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
          Just looking at their squad and likely starting linuep (with 11 European based players!), they are certainly not inferior in quality to us. This will be extremely tough...50:50 I'd say.
          Sorry I heard that this is japan B team. Are you saying their B team also play in Europe?!!

Comment

Originally posted by iranrealist View Post
            Sorry I heard that this is japan B team. Are you saying their B team also play in Europe?!!
            Anyone who says this is a B team, has no clue about football.
            This is Japan’s A team. The players they haven’t invited are not going to be in the national team anymore.

Comment

They are revitalizing the team similar to CQs work 8 years ago. They are gonna fast track it though as they will have far greater international opportunities with this AC and Copa invite. Given that much of their team is Euro based expect them to be well prepared for round of 16 or even further push come WC 2022!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                the cockiness on display here is astounding and shows our flaws as a fanbase.

we should show japan some respect. they're not comparable to any time we've played so far and have been the best side in asia for 20 years.

i think we're in for a rude awakening if we're expecting a walk in the park.
                Lol @ the post right after you “4-0 iran”

Comment

Japanese respect humble people. TM is working hard, has the right attitude. Don't ruin it for them dear fans...lol..
                  Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by iranrealist View Post
                    Who did you hear this from, out of interest?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

This is hilarious

https://twitter.com/wildeastfootbal/...25048265232386

Comment

in fact we have been playing with our B team, too. Without Seyed Jalal, Ando, etc

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                          in fact we have been playing with our B team, too. Without Seyed Jalal, Ando, etc
                          Exactly! Japan came with their first team, they are weeding out their older players, that's all.

Their players all play in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                            So rather on betting on Thailand which would make them more money they did it on Iran? Yeah, right...

Comment

Japan still has a very strong squad, the fact is Okazaki, Kagawa, Honda, Hasebe were not getting much of playing time in their club and most of them were Japan's weakest links in the last WC, so change of generation should happen at some point. Still 2/3 of their AC squad play outside and 1/3 of it in the top leagues. One should be really naive to take Japan lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                                So rather on betting on Thailand which would make them more money they did it on Iran? Yeah, right...
                                It's probably fake news.

If it's true...then it ties down to the Chinese gambling mentality. They probably tried to get as far as they could and they knew they didn't have a shot vs. Iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X