Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, we are doing two podcasts this week with Gol Bezan, one will be questions from the fans that our directors will discuss. So please send in your questions to me and I will pass them on.

The second one will be with two of our PFDC members, Kiarash and KeonKish as well as myself, Atbin Moayedi, Kian Bonakdar (Kian B. on PFDC) and our founder Pasha Hajian. We will be discussing everything from preparation, upcoming matches, players and various key issues surrounding the national team.

Stay tuned!

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
      Guys, we are doing two podcasts this week with Gol Bezan, one will be questions from the fans that our directors will discuss. So please send in your questions to me and I will pass them on.

The second one will be with two of our PFDC members, Kiarash and KeonKish as well as myself, Atbin Moayedi, Kian Bonakdar (Kian B. on PFDC) and our founder Pasha Hajian. We will be discussing everything from preparation, upcoming matches, players and various key issues surrounding the national team.

Stay tuned!
      Amazing work!

Comment

Stay tuned!
        damn I wish I got an invite...

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Amazing work!
          Cheers man

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            damn I wish I got an invite...
            There's always a next time, we'll look to bring more people on closer to the world cup.

You can even email us your questions, which can be found on our website and social media.

Also we will be doing live calls on our podcasts near the world cup, so if you really want to have your voice heard, you can call in and voice your opinion on a live podcast. Stay tuned!!!

Comment

The 35-man squad for our friendlies will be announced on the 14th of May and the final 23-man squad for the world cup will be announced on the 4th of June.

I feel like this will be our 35-man Squad, what do you guys think?

GK: Beiranvand, Mazaheri, Abedzadeh, H.Hosseini, Lak/Haghighi.

CB: J.Hosseini, Pouraliganji, Montazeri, Cheshmi, Khanzadeh, M.Hosseini.

FB: Ghafouri, Rezaeian, Mohammadi, Aghaei.

CDM: Ezzatolahi, Ebrahimi, Karimi, Kamyabinya

CM: Hajsafi, Dejagah, Shojaei, Abdollahzadeh, Noorafkan.

W: Jahanbakhsh, Taremi, Ghoddos, Amiri, Torabi, Gholizadeh.

ST: Azmoun, Ghoochannejhad, Ansarifard, Rezaei, Alipour.

The only other players who have been recently called up are Mohammad Ansari and Akbar Imani.

Comment

The 35-man squad for our friendlies will be announced on the 14th of May and the final 23-man squad for the world cup will be announced on the 4th of June.

I feel like this will be our 35-man Squad, what do you guys think?

GK: Beiranvand, Mazaheri, Abedzadeh, H.Hosseini, Lak/Haghighi.

CB: J.Hosseini, Pouraliganji, Montazeri, Cheshmi, Khanzadeh, M.Hosseini.

FB: Ghafouri, Rezaeian, Mohammadi, Aghaei.

CDM: Ezzatolahi, Ebrahimi, Karimi, Kamyabinya

CM: Hajsafi, Dejagah, Shojaei, Abdollahzadeh, Noorafkan.

W: Jahanbakhsh, Taremi, Ghoddos, Amiri, Torabi, Gholizadeh.

ST: Azmoun, Ghoochannejhad, Ansarifard, Rezaei, Alipour.

The only other players who have been recently called up are Mohammad Ansari and Akbar Imani.
                the iran league base players have to show them self, and european base have to show them self against turkey and greece to be selected

Comment

Are we playing Greece?

what date, where?

Comment

June 2nd in Athens

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                      June 2nd in Athens
                      I thought it was in Turkey?

Comment

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/games/b...te-slogan.html

Guys vote for Team Melli bus slogan.
                        Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post

the only Slogan that has a Bit of emotional sense is 80mio 1 Nation 1 heartbeat

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                            the only Slogan that has a Bit of emotional sense is 80mio 1 Nation 1 heartbeat

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                            wtf. the other slogan is the one CQ has been using for several years. thats the one thats get the players blood pumping

Comment

80 MILLION PEOPLE , 1 NATION , 1 HEART BEAT

Comment

Thread on the bus slogan here:

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...9&share_type=t

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X