Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

پروژه جدید برای خلاصی از دست #کارلوس_کی*روش، جدا شدن از سرمربی پرتغالی در همان #امارات است.

به نظر می*رسد پس از آن که مسوولان ورزش نتوانستند #فدراسیون_فوتبال را برای کنار گذاشتن #کی*روش قبل یا در جریان مسابقات #جام_ملتهای_آسیا قانع کنند، حالا پروژه*ی دیگری در حال کلید خوردن است.

یک منبع که نخواست نامش فاش شود، در #ابوظبی به ما گفت که مسوولان در تلاشند حتی در صورت #قهرمانی #تیم_ملی در ابوظبی، کی*روش به #ایران بازنگردد و از امارات مستقیما به کشورش بازگردد.

از سویی گمانه زنی ها در مورد معارفه*ی کی*روش در کلمبیا هم پس از مسابقات جام ملتها دوباره قوت گرفته و چه بسا سرمربی تیم ملی ایران در دو جام جهانی و دو جام آسیایی، مستقیما از دوبی راهی بوگوتا پایتخت کلمبیا شود.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtHH7oKgQF-/

Comment

Must see: https://www.instagram.com/p/BtHI-_zh0OB/

From reporter in UAE.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        From reporter in UAE.
        What's the problem of vezarate varzesh with CQ? Is it a financial issue? How can you not want a coach who helps you win a title after 43 years?

Comment

^^Recent interview with Kiomars Salehnia puts a lot of things into good perspective. He talks about a lot of things but specifically about why the federation wants to get rid of Quieroz.
          Heres the link, skip to minute 12 in the audio clip for the interview:
          https://www.radiofarda.com/a/29731444.html

edit: it seems the one i linked had part of the interview cut out. Theres a full clip on his telegram channel that includes the relevant parts; sorry about that
          Last edited by TM4LIFE; 01-26-2019, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            From reporter in UAE.
            Please post it on PFDC twitter. Fans need to put more pressure on these a$$holes.

Comment

Vezarate varzesh has always been against CQ. However if we win the tournament, Rouhani will override them and force renewal just like 2015.

Comment

if iran win the tournement, they have to renew his contract, because if a iranian coah come, players like ghoddos and dejagah will not play for tm.they are purely CQ players, even domestic players like azmoun might not play, if iran become champion we have to renew his contract.

Comment

Omg Australian ref ....ahhh here we go again....let’s find his Facebook/Twitter now and send him some warnings not to mess with us lol

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                    Omg Australian ref ....ahhh here we go again....let’s find his Facebook/Twitter now and send him some warnings not to mess with us lol
                    this is exactly what we don't want to do

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                      My concern with this ref is that he has been a regular ref in the J-league, which would present at least an unconscious bias (and perhaps a conscious bias) for or against Japan. This could have serious implications in the match.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        My concern with this ref is that he has been a regular ref in the J-league, which would present at least an unconscious bias (and perhaps a conscious bias) for or against Japan. This could have serious implications in the match.
                        I have a bad feeling. The refs were surprisingly neutral from the group stage to the last game.

Comment

we must focus on our game and not the refree, cause we can get chances and score.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                            I know bro..I was kidding..hope he doesn’t mess up...

Comment

If Iran wins the Cup and they still try to fire CQ somehow Iranian players should Boycott TM to show their support, i wont support TM with a faggot coach like Branko or some iranian idiot, only Nekounam maybe

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                                If Iran wins the Cup and they still try to fire CQ somehow Iranian players should Boycott TM to show their support, i wont support TM with a faggot coach like Branko or some iranian idiot, only Nekounam maybe
                                While I support your overall point, I abhor your choice of derogatory words. There is no tolerance for homophobia on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X