Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest video of TM practice today in Abu Dhabi. Players who started the yesterday's match stayed behind in the hotel for recovery. TM will travel to Al Ain tomorrow afternoon for the semifinal match on Monday. Go TM!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/184422

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      this would never happen with Brangoh in charge of TM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjPB-JpAYKY
      Kids coming straight out of the womb with a camera and youtube channel these days

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
        I wonder if it's possible to celebrate the greatness of CQ and the fantastic unity and team spirit of TM under him without making anybody else wrong? Let's just stop and think for a moment why we as a people have to remind each other about the weaknesses and shortcomings of others when we have something amazing going on. Food for thought.
        Not for me. I just want this title so it can be rubbed in the faces of all those low I.Q longies and their puppet master BranGOH!!
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Not for me. I just want this title so it can be rubbed in the faces of all those low I.Q longies and their puppet master BranGOH!!
          You seem to have a lot of feelings for Branko and Perspolis and i dont blame you. He has relegated your team and your fans to a bunch of third tier whiners.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
            You seem to have a lot of feelings for Branko and Perspolis and i dont blame you. He has relegated your team and your fans to a bunch of third tier whiners.
            No matter how low we are, we are still two stars above you guys
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

No matter how low we are, we are still two stars above you guys
              Historically, clubs are to use 1 star for each 10 domestic league wins.
              Esteghlal is just making it up as it goes along.

Comment

Got it

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Historically, clubs are to use 1 star for each 10 domestic league wins.
                  Esteghlal is just making it up as it goes along.
                  Esteghlal uses their stars represent the two asian championships they won.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    Esteghlal uses their stars represent the two asian championships they won.
                    Yeah, that's a made up standard.
                    Juventus started it in the 50s when they won their 10th Serie A.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Yeah, that's a made up standard.
                      Juventus started it in the 50s when they won their 10th Serie A.
                      There's no standardised star-system, it's not a rating for hotels. Different teams use it to mean different things and a variety of clubs have used it to represent continental trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah View Post
                        There's no standardised star-system, it's not a rating for hotels. Different teams use it to mean different things and a variety of clubs have used it to represent continental trophies.
                        For almost 40 years it was for domestic titles, then a few European clubs started getting Khoshmazeh.

I don't want to diverge from the thread topic further so I won't post further on this.

Comment

∆ You forgot to mention star for third division championship.

What type of plan do you think Carlos implement to defeat Japan? Same defending and long passes or playing direct?

Comment

Financial incentive.
                            Badly needed money for IFF. They have already earned IM USD and winning against Japan will increase that to 3M , and there is The final.

for the next two games, every win adds 2MUSD.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 Prize Money

Total prize money pool for the tournament is 14,800,000 USD. The champions will receive USD$5 million, the runners-up will receive USD$3 million, and the losing semi-finalists will receive USD$1 million. All 24 participating teams will also receive USD$200,000.
                            Stage Prize Money
                            Winner 5M USD
                            Runners-Up 3M USD
                            Semi-Finalists 1M USD (Each)
                            All Participating Teams 200,000 USD
                            Last edited by St_Mark; 01-26-2019, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Bwin quotes for winning the cup:

Iran: 2.10
                              Japan: 3.25
                              Qatar: 4.33
                              UAE: 8.00

Quote > 2 shows that we are the clear underdogs!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                Bwin quotes for winning the cup:
                                Iran: 2.10
                                Japan: 3.25
                                Qatar: 4.33
                                UAE: 8.00
                                Quote > 2 shows that we are the clear underdogs!
                                Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                                while iran beating japan in 90 minutes is 2.20...and iran wining and japan not scoring is 3.10....good for a 1:0 or 2:0 prediction
                                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X