This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gholi View Post
    Please stop this PP vs CQ talk. And you are making a wrong assumption about PP fans. Let's cut it short here. Mamnoon.
    I'm free to post whatever I want in a forum so your suggestion is respectfully declined.

Comment

Please stop this PP vs CQ talk. And you are making a wrong assumption about PP fans. Let's cut it short here. Mamnoon.
      Sorry champ, the sheer number of absolutely disgusting posts against not only the national team's coach but the actual national team (fohsheh khahar madar and a lot worse) from people who are of an age (and background) who should know a lot better mean that we should be able to call this out again and again. It has been absolutely disgusting and reflects as badly on us as when other bisavads flood Messi or Ronaldo's instagram to swear at him.

In any case, look at the PP fans on this forum. Apart from a vocal minority of 5 (You, NFL, tooleh khers and two others), the rest are supporting TM and very upset with their club and its so-called "coach".

So jamesh kon digeh. After this tournament over I hope all your crappy domestic clubs, their corrupt owners and the money siphoned through them go down a drain together.

Comment

What I get from YouTube comments worries me. Japanese and Koreans think Chinese may chop our guys kangfu style. How good is this referee? Is he chill on fouls or card happy?
        He is card happy in a good way. I watched most of the SK-China game and he gave China 2 yellows in the first 30 minutes or so and they were neutered the rest of the match

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          Sorry champ, the sheer number of absolutely disgusting posts against not only the national team's coach but the actual national team (fohsheh khahar madar and a lot worse) from people who are of an age (and background) who should know a lot better mean that we should be able to call this out again and again. It has been absolutely disgusting and reflects as badly on us as when other bisavads flood Messi or Ronaldo's instagram to swear at him.

In any case, look at the PP fans on this forum. Apart from a vocal minority of 5 (You, NFL, tooleh khers and two others), the rest are supporting TM and very upset with their club and its so-called "coach".

So jamesh kon digeh. After this tournament over I hope all your crappy domestic clubs, their corrupt owners and the money siphoned through them go down a drain together.
          Show me one place which I said anything agaisnt team melli. Bring me one single line and I accept your suggestion. I am polite and never curse my opponent. I also respect CQ and Team melli. I am an example of PP fans who love team melli and respect CQ. Sorry if I am not fitting to your monolit so called definition of PP fan.

I disagree with your view. I am not your enemy. I love Iran and team melli just like you.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            China was supposed to be an easy match in 2004 as well. An easier match if you will because no one cared about football in China at that time and we had our golden generation.
            A Japan-Iran final was talked about the second after we beat Korea in the QF's. Didn't happen that way. So I am a big believer in taking every game seriously. We can trash talk and flex on Asia when we hoist the trophy, not before.

To add on, I'm 99% sure the Japanese have not shown their best hand yet, especially since they have been rotating almost as much if not more than we have.
            Everything you said is absolutely correct - although I argue against Japan not showing their best hand yet. In 2004 we were screwed by the ref. and China was the host nation. China was still an easy match then as it is now.

Comment

Show me one place which I said anything agaisnt team melli. Bring me one single line and I accept your suggestion. I am polite and never curse my opponent. I also respect CQ and Team melli. I am an example of PP fans who love team melli and respect CQ. Sorry if I am not fitting to your monolit so called definition of PP fan.
              I disagree with your view. I am not your enemy. I love Iran and team melli just like you.
              Where did I say that you said anything against Team Melli?

Dafuq?

Comment

I disagree with your view..
                I disagree with yours too. You consistently keep saying that PP fans on social media are like SS fans were before:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2618620

I just think this is such a flat-out lie in terms of the extremities and numbers of fans on social media for which you can't compare PP now with SS 5 years ago, that you have an agenda.

I'm sorry, I can't help but call out the lie. And I have no horse in this race, if anything I always preferred PP to SS, but I have no real interest in Iranian domestic football beyond contributing to TM.

Comment

Where did I say that you said anything against Team Melli?

Dafuq?
                  Read your comment. The section about 5 PP fan and supporting team melli. Phew.

Comment

I disagree with yours too. You consistently keep saying that PP fans on social media are like SS fans were before:
                    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2618620
                    I just think this is such a flat-out lie in terms of the extremities and numbers of fans on social media for which you can't compare PP now with SS 5 years ago, that you have an agenda.
                    I'm sorry, I can't help but call out the lie.
                    how did you come up with that conclusion? Do you have any statistics? Or just your guts feeling?
                    Originally posted by Saam View Post
                    I'm free to post whatever I want in a forum so your suggestion is respectfully declined.
                    You are absolutely free to say your opinion. Man faghat khahesh kardam inja in bahso edameh nadim.

Comment

I also respect CQ and Team melli. I am an example of PP fans who love team melli and respect CQ. Sorry if I am not fitting to your monolit so called definition of PP fan.

I literally just said that there is a variance of PP fans on this forum and then you talk about my "monolith so called definition of PP fan"

I mean, come one, dude. Are you trolling?

Comment

What I get from YouTube comments worries me. Japanese and Koreans think Chinese may chop our guys kangfu style. How good is this referee? Is he chill on fouls or card happy?
                        Nothing to worry about. China's a joke. They do get quite violent against Japan and Korea but that's due to historical/cultural grievousness they've had.

Their Ace striker called "Wu Lei" and he's comparable to our good old Khatibi. Absolutely toothless.

Comment

. Please don't take this wrong way. You seems very passionate and educated about Iran on general forums and a color blind when it comes to Carlos vs Branko and Persepolis. I wish you and many other passionate fans use words more carefully. For example not insulting all PP fans or players. Thank you.

. So what? It must be in response to lies spread by some Esteghlal fans. It is very pathetic, they can not replicate Persepolis success and jealousy is driving them mad.
                          Dude you're just a partisan club fan. You seem like a nice guy but your club allegiance is bullshit, and feeds into how you interpret what is happening. If the opposite was true and some bisavad Perspolis fans were insulting CQ in 2013/2014 and a horde of hundreds of thousands of Esteghlal fans were asking for shit to happening to his family and posting "faghad ____" about the one coach who absolutely DESTROYED our Team Melli's future, then you would be singing a different song.

Comment

I literally just said that there is a variance of PP fans on this forum and then you talk about my "monolith so called definition of PP fan"

I mean, come one, dude. Are you trolling?
                            You are right in this. So that was perhaps your definition for majority PP fans. But you still picked me with 4 others as 5 PP fans who are vocal minoriry who are appart from others who support team melli. That was your wrong assumption. Because I do support team melli and I like Persepolis too.

Comment

Folks, when a team reaches this stage of a tense tournament like Asian Cup, one should not take that team lightly. Iran is a stronger team on paper but don't forget during the qualifiers we tied China and won in Tehran 1-0. None of those games were convincing performance by Iran. China is a hard team to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                                Folks, when a team reaches this stage of a tense tournament like Asian Cup, one should not take that team lightly. Iran is a stronger team on paper but don't forget during the qualifiers we tied China and won in Tehran 1-0. None of those games were convincing performance by Iran. China is a hard team to beat.
                                Precisely, we can't underestimate anyone. China have been throwing money into their football and although they haven't been convincing thus far, we never know what kind of extra gears Lippi has in store.

Fortunately, I am of the impression that the current TM set-up, both players and coaches, are not wont to underestimate anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X