This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paas View Post
    Even if he gets half the offer from another national team somewhere, he will get thrown out the instant he opens his mouth.
    You think they’ll just sit around and thank cq while he shits on them. They have pride. Maybe you’ve heard of it.

Also in other countries he would actually need to show up to work. Not just come for the matches stir up shit and then back home.
    First of all, there is no "if he gets another offer". Coaches with much lower pedigree are coaching. Don't delude yourself. He can get multiple offers.

Second, I am ok with CQ shitting on IFF, Sports Ministry, Brangoh, etc. As a matter of fact, sometimes, I feel like doing the same myself.

Third, anywhere he goes, if he gets results anything similar to what he has done with TM, he will be fine.

But I suggest you do not focus on his well being after he leaves, but rather focus on the cluster-f*ck we will have in TM after he leaves.
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Yes I agree. Nobody criticize cq. He has never and will never do anything wrong.
      Let us continue to live in our alternate reality where outside opinion is not welcome.

This is the type of thinking that leads to people thinking the earth is flat. Well actually I think you guys have that covered too in the other forum. lol.
      Even if we don't win the Asian Cup some are ready to build an Emamzadeh Carlos in Lavasan for him

Comment

Yes I agree. Nobody criticize cq. He has never and will never do anything wrong.
        Let us continue to live in our alternate reality where outside opinion is not welcome.

This is the type of thinking that leads to people thinking the earth is flat. Well actually I think you guys have that covered too in the other forum. lol.
        I can understand if we are coming from a history of dominating asia and always playing well.. but dude we always struggled to make world cup and what the hell did we really do inbthe last 20 years ? We had a team in 98 that played their hearts out and that was itm still ko match for germany and Yugoslavia. Under cq we played with spain and argentina and tied portugal
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          Who has the correct bracket (up to finals) of the games?
          plz post here

AFC's own website has everything wrong.
          even the dates.

according to them, tomorrow's 3 games shd be played by now!!!!
          http://www.the-afc.com/asiancup/fixtures/
          idiot AFC

found it on google image..!! so ??

Comment

Even if he gets half the offer from another national team somewhere, he will get thrown out the instant he opens his mouth.
            You think they’ll just sit around and thank cq while he shits on them. They have pride. Maybe you’ve heard of it.

Also in other countries he would actually need to show up to work. Not just come for the matches stir up shit and then back home.
            The point is in other countries they will actually leave him alone to do the job he's getting paid for, and won't have to open his mouth. What is sure is that he would not have been able to achieve the results he had unless he had this kind of fighting attitude. All the Carols naysayers haven't seen a game from 10 or 20 years ago. And what is guaranteed when he leaves is us going back to being a second rate Asian team afraid of losing to third rate ones = a freefall in our FIFA rankings. And no, we don't want a godforsaken emamzadeh for him (that is the root of the problem anyways), what I would like to see if some sort of appreciation/plaque or a Gofundme page from PFDC to Querioz when he leaves (no matter what the results, even if we lose to Oman on PK tomorrow).
            زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Do some of you think Iran is some kind of eden where you can just do whatever you want?, rather that fight tooth and nail against corruption, complex political forces etc...

What planet are you living on?

Comment

Has anyone posted this yet (sorry if so):

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  Has anyone posted this yet (sorry if so):

Beiranvand needs to be here. Dejagah too.

Comment

well, today our coach has apparently said there is a chance for contract extension after the AC games!! hey, I didn't translate it! so take it easy.

https://90tv.ir/news/%DA%A9%D8%A7%D8...A7%D8%B1%D8%AF

https://www.isna.ir/news/97102915772...AC%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

Ironic considering a lot of the Perspolis/Khiabani/IR crowd who are against CQ probably believe all of their miseries are because of Emrika and Engilis and not because their parents and themselves brought IR amongst us. The ultimate conspiracy theorists. They probably think Iran would be a beautiful utopia if it wasn't for Americans.

Delusional thinking invites delusional thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by bozghaleh View Post
                        The point is in other countries they will actually leave him alone to do the job he's getting paid for, and won't have to open his mouth. What is sure is that he would not have been able to achieve the results he had unless he had this kind of fighting attitude. All the Carols naysayers haven't seen a game from 10 or 20 years ago. And what is guaranteed when he leaves is us going back to being a second rate Asian team afraid of losing to third rate ones = a freefall in our FIFA rankings. And no, we don't want a godforsaken emamzadeh for him (that is the root of the problem anyways), what I would like to see if some sort of appreciation/plaque or a Gofundme page from PFDC to Querioz when he leaves (no matter what the results, even if we lose to Oman on PK tomorrow).
                        We’ve already discussed stats rankings and this whole “we were a third rate asian team before CQ” nonsense in the other discussion so there is no point in doing it again given the wide spread amnesia going around.

As far as this whole thing about “you have to fight and disrespect everyone to get results” bs argument, just look at Branko. He got better results with TM and currently with Perspolis and he’s doing it without shitting on everyone left and right.

And his garbage personality and disrespecting everyone has nothing to do with Iran and everything to do with himself. Just look at the way he is perceived in his own country. No one in the media likes him, the players don’t like him, and the fans don’t like him (unless there is an equivalent Portugese CQ worship apologist cult somewhere that I don’t know about).

In Portugal he insulted the mother of an anti-doping agent for no apparent reason and the Portugese FA threw him fast.

And in South African, he tried to pull one of those “I resign come and beg me to come back” acts and they told him to hit the bricks.

Same thing in the UAE. This is why he’s fighting tooth and nail trying to get a 4 year contract extension. The amount of bs he gets away with here (100% because of the corruption in the federation and the media) is beyond even his own belief.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          Ironic considering a lot of the Perspolis/Khiabani/IR crowd who are against CQ probably believe all of their miseries are because of Emrika and Engilis and not because their parents and themselves brought IR amongst us. The ultimate conspiracy theorists. They probably think Iran would be a beautiful utopia if it wasn't for Americans.
                          Delusional thinking invites delusional thinking.
                          I agree with the last part and no to the first part because I know a lot of Perspolisi and SS fans who blame their parents for bringing the IR to power in IRan. But they also realize that America is doing more than it's share to make sure Iranian people are suffering. as it does every where else in the world. but specially us. Otherwise, a freaking SWIFT for a football federation to pay his foreign contractors should not be considered a threat to U.S national security!

but some how, some of the SS/Sepahan/Trktr/CQ fans, some with new found nationalistic feelings, seem to think it is because of Persepolis that IFF can't pay CQ. hell, even CQ is claiming this.

so yes delusional thinking does invite delusional thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                            Being Iran coach and dealing with bunch akhound zadeh is not a ideal job for any one. Even the second rates coaches coming to Iran only last for a short time. Look at what happened with tracktor sazi coach or the two Scottish/Irish players .. they ran away from the maddness that goes on in that backward country. Who in the right mind wants to be in Iran.
                            100% true!! Iran is run by a bunch of village idiots, Thugs, theives and psychopaths! No one can survive their. let alone an Educated European!!!

Comment

It's so sad that it's come to this.

Now I don't want us to win the cup for the trophy anymore. I want us to win it to keep CQ!

Khak bar sare in adamhaye ahmagh!

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post

but some how, some of the SS/Sepahan/Trktr/CQ fans, some with new found nationalistic feelings, seem to think it is because of Persepolis that IFF can't pay CQ. hell, even CQ is claiming this.
                                Idk about you but I'd rather give a small sum of money to CQ than 1000x the amount to Syria. Priorities you know...

As a Perspolisi I will absolutely welcome privatization not only because the crooks in our team will be exposed but because it will up our leagues competition.

Comment

Working...
                                X