Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love this pic from the most recent game: The master tactician and his pupil.

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
      Listen buddy, i aint your "son" and you're a racist. Referring to an arab person as a monkey is racist no matter what stupid excuse you have.
      I think he's calling him a monkey because he was diving all over the place, not because of his appearance or ethnicity.

Comment

WOW WOW WOW

CQ just reeed be heykaleh Soltanifar the minister of sports on his live interview with Fars news.

He totally destroyed him and said that after the WC he told Taj not to renew his contract and when Taj
        Did it anyway for 6 months , Soltanifar stopped supporting the FF and TM.

CQ said that Taj never told him this ,but if he knew that the sports minister doesn’t want him , he would have
        Never signed that 6 months contract with Iran.

Just go to Fars News Nd watch in last interview video from today.

So with this new revelation,we can be a %100 sure that CQ will be gone after the AC and those Columbia
        Rumors are true.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
          WOW WOW WOW

CQ just reeed be heykaleh Soltanifar the minister of sports on his live interview with Fars news.

He totally destroyed him and said that after the WC he told Taj not to renew his contract and when a Taj

CQ said that a Taj never told him but if he knew that the sports minister doesn’t want him , he would have

Never signed that 6 months contract with a Taj.

Yes, he destroyed Ministry of Sports in that interview.

Taj has TM's best interest in mind, stupid Soltanifar.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
            I remember that fking annoying monkey. Cost us the title in '96. He was really really good though at that tournament.
            I, and the rest of the world, mostly remember him from here:

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Yes that piece of garbage Soltanifar is trying to destroy our TM.
              I wish him a painful death.

CQ is good as gone without a doubt.

Comment

Clearly as mentioned before Taj only had the best interest for TM in mind. I am happy Taj and CQ have a good relationship like this. Lets see what happens if CQ wins the AC and sport ministry will be up his ass and will beg him to stay...I just pray CQ stays. We been in worse situations where he was about to leave like after 2015 when he was practically gone : lets see wha happens. It could also be again one of CQ mind games and him putting pressure on the federation. he knows Taj has his back and that is important. I am sure they will sit down after AC and figure something out. Lets be positive. Him trying to point out again that the sport mininestry jepardizes the preperations etc hows that CQ car about iranian football and just wants better conditions and more back up. i hope he can get it and then i think there is a chance to stay. if he wouldnt care he wouldnt have complained and just kept quiet

Comment

We didn’t need to be a rocket scientist to work out where his dismissal, the demise and the constant CQ back-stabbing were coming from. Taj has always stood by CQ.

This is not just the Sports Ministry but also their supporters like Mayel-Be-Kohan, Branco, Zolfagar-Asab, the list goes on. It’s just now that CQ has gone on public to say it.

CQ is highly detailed in his timely preparation. He waited to take TM to the top as Group leader and for the Ministry to announce their “meager” bonuses and how much they support the success of the TM, it’s players and the coaching/management. Now those that didn’t know the truth, find these culprits Two-Faced.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    WOW WOW WOW

He totally destroyed him and said that after the WC he told Taj not to renew his contract and when Taj

CQ said that Taj never told him this ,but if he knew that the sports minister doesn’t want him , he would have
                    Never signed that 6 months contract with Iran.

So with this new revelation,we can be a %100 sure that CQ will be gone after the AC and those Columbia
                    Rumors are true.

LOL.. our world class coach is making Mamad Mayelee look like a sane and professional coach!!

someone should have asked him if he knows how many throw ins Amiri had yesterday!!

Comment

Iran didn't play well in last match. I don't know what CQ was thinking with that line up. His plan failed and he had to bring Dejagah, Taremi and Torabi in last 20 minute to help us balance the match. Rouzbeh Cheshmi is a liability for us. Jahanbakhsh is Rusty and Amiri is just the old pre world cup Amiri with too much effort and least result.

This interview with Mohajeri sums up the team performance.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ocb1voTUWNc

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post

Remember KSA GK Mohamed Al-Deayea? The dude was a wall every time KSA played against Iran.
                        Al-Deayea had hype around him because he was possibly one of the only SAudi players who anyone could think of, he was no way near as good as Oman's Al-Habsi

Comment

Originally posted by Gholi View Post
                          Iran didn't play well in last match. I don't know what CQ was thinking with that line up. His plan failed and he had to bring Dejagah, Taremi and Torabi in last 20 minute to help us balance the match. Rouzbeh Cheshmi is a liability for us. Jahanbakhsh is Rusty and Amiri is just the old pre world cup Amiri with too much effort and least result.

This interview with Mohajeri sums up the team performance.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ocb1voTUWNc
                          We cruised to top of the group with yet another clean-sheet without needing to risk suspensions and rotating a healthy amount to rest some players. If that's failure then bathe me in failure until 1st February.

Comment

so this ozgal Soltanifar wants to become the next Asadi..!!??

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                              We cruised to top of the group with yet another clean-sheet without needing to risk suspensions and rotating a healthy amount to rest some players. If that's failure then bathe me in failure until 1st February.
                              we lost ball possession, aerial challenges, and passing acurasy against Iraq. That's a disgrace. Give this chance to Korea or Japan and they walk over us. We just achieved our minimal goal to advance as top of our group.

Comment

Looks like Iran will play Oman in round of 16th unless Lebanon wins by 4 goals or more.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Working...
                                X