X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we will be playing 3-6-1

Comment

Beiranvand is a pillar, reassuring to have him play.
      Zendeh bash!
      Thank you Dan Gaspar.
      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

After the Iran-Iraq match, other than the two reserve goalies (Amir and Payam), the only player who has not played either as a starter or a sub is Masoud. I hope we will see him in the next game.

Comment

I think we need to be wary of a possible Saman suspension. We all know how the AFC wants to stick it to Iran, and we just gave them a perfect excuse to do so. I really hope he doesn't get suspended, and if he does, it's only for one (1) match and doesn't drag to the QF.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            I think we need to be wary of a possible Saman suspension. We all know how the AFC wants to stick it to Iran, and we just gave them a perfect excuse to do so. I really hope he doesn't get suspended, and if he does, it's only for one (1) match and doesn't drag to the QF.
            Do not think it will be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Do not think it will be an issue.
              I hope you are right, Tehranto jan. It was a clear red card which carries an automatic next game suspension. Fingers crossed..

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                I don't think it's reviewable unless the ref gives a red for violent conduct.

Comment

Does any one have the video of Saman's foul?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Does any one have the video of Saman's foul?
                    https://twitter.com/beINSPORTS/statu...77984482799616

Comment

Thanks, it was red for sure, buti don't think he will get any suspension, it was pure accidental.

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 4

Saman faul will not be reviewed. That case is close. There was no clear intent there.
                        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Thanks, it was red for sure, buti don't think he will get any suspension, it was pure accidental.
                          How can it both be a red card for sure and accidental?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            How can it both be a red card for sure and accidental?
                            Not sure whether this was totally accidental or not, but sometimes even accidental fauls are punished with direct red. See latest example Bayern München's Thomas Muller's red card against Ajax in their last CL encounter in Amsterdam.
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                              The game in Dubai will be packed as Dubai has much more Iranians than Abu Dhabi ! Plus, 40% of the native Dubaians are originally from Iran , so you have that too! Iraq will be facing the 13th squad in full force come Wednesday!
                              Certainly looked like more iraqi fans than TM fans today.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                Certainly looked like more iraqi fans than TM fans today.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                                I wouldn’t be surprised if iraqi fans got hold of some of Iran fans tickets on the black market. The identity of the Iranians that sold them the tickets wouldn’t surprise me either, but let’s not get into politics!
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X