X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Great article.

I actually thought Dejagah should retire over a year ago and CQ should let another player in, but the guy just has flat-out pedigree and he pushes himself to the max. I'm hoping he can be rotated out in the second round game so that he can come back in for the quarter final fresh.
    I was on the train a year ago, though Dejagah keeps surprising me in every single game. His workrate, his individual skill is just something that is really rare among our players.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      I was on the train a year ago, though Dejagah keeps surprising me in every single game. His workrate, his individual skill is just something that is really rare among our players.
      His problem was the injuries that started in 2014. He played his heart out in the World Cup after playing out of his body for Fulham and I feel like that really messed up his body. He has been recovering since then to be honest haha. It seems like he has finally recovered and playing in IPL was the perfect low intensity environment for him to get back to normal fitness. We have all seen what he is capable of when he's 100% and that's bad news for other teams.

I think he is going to just give everything he has left in this tournament because it's definitely his last major tournament for his career. He may retire altogether after the Asian Cup or go to an Arab league to collect a final paycheck before retiring.

Comment

Tehranto

No I get it , it was the article

I just didn't agree with them being called looser that,s all , i didn't accuse you or anybody else

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
          Tehranto

No I get it , it was the article

I just didn't agree with them being called looser that,s all , i didn't accuse you or anybody else
          If you get it then you'd know that they're not being called losers in the literal sense. They are the losers in a new system which means it's not benefiting them.

Comment

H
            Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Wonder what lineup CQ will use vs. Iraq.
            Feel for sure Milad Mohammad will start.
            Ramin r. And majid h back in the line up. Same as the first game and replace hajsafi with Milad. That would be a great line up

Comment

In Carlos team everybody are winner. It’s wrong to call Carlos players losers.

Iran will win and show everyone wrong. We are best!!

Comment

Originally posted by Footyball View Post
                In Carlos team everybody are winner. It’s wrong to call Carlos players losers.

Iran will win and show everyone wrong. We are best!!
                The only losers are our opponents.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

This is what I'd go with against Iraq:

-------------------Beiranvand
                    Ghafouri------PAG-------Hosseini----MiMo
                    ---------------Ebrahimi/Cheshmi
                    -------------Shojaei--------Nourollahi
                    AJB/Torabi---------Sardar--------------Ghoddos

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                      This is what I'd go with against Iraq:

-------------------Beiranvand
                      Ghafouri------PAG-------Hosseini----MiMo
                      ---------------Ebrahimi/Cheshmi
                      -------------Shojaei--------Nourollahi
                      AJB/Torabi---------Sardar--------------Ghoddos
                      i promise we wont play masoud

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        Dejagah needs a rest. It's between him and Ansarifard imo. I think it would be symbolic to let Masoud captain the team against Iraq, especially given how he was affected by the Iran-Iraq war growing up (if I'm not mistaken, he posted something on ig about it a while ago). We shall see, though.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          I really hope cheshmi wont start especially not in DM. The guy is pretty slow and also takes ages on the ball and is technically not very strong. If he plays please only in CB. In DM he is a waste. his only advantage is that he is tall can can be used for set pieces. I think masoud wont play unfortunately in the "crucial" game with iraq. he didnt get a single minute so far so i dont know if CQ will let him start in the most important game so fa deciding who will win the group. although i really like him i dont think he will start but i would be happy if he gets some minutes. lets see. It will also be interesting to see if majid hosseini will come back after only having played 45 mins so far and kanaani performing pretty goof vs yemen. if he wont play against iraq he will aso not feature in the KO games. the CB position is the only position with Gk where you dont rotate much because CBs duos need to build a strong partnership. so lets see what happens. its between him and kanaani. i hope we see this line up vs iraq

beiro
                          rr morteza hosseini milad
                          omid
                          torabi masoud ghoddos taremi
                          azmoun

i could see him starting maybe ansarifard or nourollahi lets see

Comment

CQ will start our best possible team to face Iraq

He wants to beat them baaad.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Excellent Analysis
                              via https://twitter.com/metricastats

Tonight we have a special case for you. We want to talk about the Winners and Losers of Team Melli's new style of play.
                              Great analysis, the article makes it clear why CQ has made the changes in the back in the last two games. That is why he wanted more friendlies and he is justifiably upset at the dysfunctional aspects of IFF. Going from 30-40% possession to 60-70% is a significant shift. CQ needed more trials to stabilize the new system. Perhaps using other terms like challenged and advantaged would have not caused any adverse reaction. I don't have any issues with using 'losers' and 'winners' in the context of the article.

Comment

Beiro

Ramin pag hosseini milmo

ARJ ebrahimi amiri
                                Ghoddos taremi
                                Azmoun
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X