X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iraqi coach -

کاتانچ سرمربی عراق: *

طبیعی است که برخی بازیکنانم خسته باشند و بخواهند استراحت کنند. من قصد دارم به برخی بازیکنانم مقابل ایران استراحت بدهم و بازیکنانی که فرصت کمتری مقابل یمن و ویتنام برای حضور در ترکیب داشتند، به میدان بروند. *

ایران آنقدر نقطه ضعف دارد که باعث می*شود تا تیم ملی عراق در بازی روز چهارشنبه از آنها به نفع خود استفاده کند. تعداد زیادی از بازی*های ایران را تماشا و بررسی کردم، آنها دو برابر نقاط قوت*شان نقطه ضعف دارند!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsk7-fGhTsA/

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
      CQ posted it on Facebook. Don‘t know if it‘s his real page or not but it has 120.000 followers.
      Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/10927548577...2499259781071/
      Edit: I think it‘s not his real page. There is another one with 45.000 followers which I think is the real one.
      Name sounds Portuguese.
      Looks like something out of the film Gentlemen Broncos. Classic.
      Have u seen it? Same madness.
      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Iraq is a very strong team, i really see this like a finale, i hope CQ see this as finale 2 and lists 11 of the best players for Attacking football !!!We need to destroy Iraq not only because of the times we lost to them but to boost our moral, a win against Iraq will male everyone so happy

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Iraqi coach -

طبیعی است که برخی بازیکنانم خسته باشند و بخواهند استراحت کنند. من قصد دارم به برخی بازیکنانم مقابل ایران استراحت بدهم و بازیکنانی که فرصت کمتری مقابل یمن و ویتنام برای حضور در ترکیب داشتند، به میدان بروند. *

ایران آنقدر نقطه ضعف دارد که باعث می*شود تا تیم ملی عراق در بازی روز چهارشنبه از آنها به نفع خود استفاده کند. تعداد زیادی از بازی*های ایران را تماشا و بررسی کردم، آنها دو برابر نقاط قوت*شان نقطه ضعف دارند!

Lol!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Iraqi coach -

I am not sure about the source you have provided. the link below is from AFC website and although the first comment seems accurate, I don't see anything about the second comment. to me sounds fabricated and out of character for a coach to say the opposing team has more weaknesses than strength.

http://www.the-afc.com/asiancup/news...st-out-of-iraq

I have checked other Iranian news outlets and there is nothing like what you posted anywhere. but if anyone has any links anywhere, please post it.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
              I am not sure about the source you have provided. the link below is from AFC website and although the first comment seems accurate, I don't see anything about the second comment. to me sounds fabricated and out of character for a coach to say the opposing team has more weaknesses than strength.

http://www.the-afc.com/asiancup/news...st-out-of-iraq

I have checked other Iranian news outlets and there is nothing like what you posted anywhere.
              I posted the source, you are right - it may not be true. But that's why you list the source.

Comment

Iraqi coach -

Thats cool. I'm sure they would be ok if we disconnected their electricity in Iraq until Thursday so they cant watch the game.

Since they know they are going to win.

Comment

Iraqi coach -

Lets see, teams like Morocco, Spain and Portugal all of which can easily destroy Iraq could not really exploit our weaknesses, yet your mighty team will pull it of.

I just love delusions of grandeur.

Comment

“You can win games with starting line-ups, but you win championships with squads. My duty as a coach is to keep the 23 players positive and with a constructive attitude.” —Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                      Iraq is a very strong team, i really see this like a finale, i hope CQ see this as finale 2 and lists 11 of the best players for Attacking football !!!We need to destroy Iraq not only because of the times we lost to them but to boost our moral, a win against Iraq will male everyone so happy
                      Iraq Game will be decisive for our future at AC, not just because of the possible Teams we could face but specially
                      from a moral perspective. CQ is kinei and i am 100% sure that he will set up the best possible
                      Line-Up to take revenge for AC 2015.
                      Its very important to show them(Iraq) were they belong since they truly thing that they are on par with us.
                      We both defeat Yemen and Vietnam, but TM was much more dominant and have a better Goal-difference. I expect a 2-0
                      or 2-1 victory for TM.
                      What is interesting to me is, that we are not so organized in the first 15-20 min ( remember Yemens first
                      activeness in this period of the game, or Vietnams pressing) of the game. On the other Hand Iraq starts very aggressive and stormy
                      in the first 20 min and specially in the last 15 min of the game, so that we have to be patient and a bit defensive in this period.
                      From here the game will settle down and we will take control of the game and most likely score. Till the last 20 min we should be in total control
                      but from their they will go all out since they have nothing to loose and we should stick to counter-attacking football and play compact.
                      This is somehow the scenario that i expect after watching the first two Games of both Teams.

Comment

Iraq is a strong team, but Iraq is not a stronger team than us. They are a respectable asian team, though we shouldnt have trouble defeating them with at least 2 goals. We would'nt have had any issues of winnign with 3 goals last time around if we had not gotten red carded.

We are better than them. If we rate asian teams, we are tier 1, they are tier 2, teams like Oman, Vietnam and so on are tier 3, and Yemen Tier 4

Comment

iraq is strong, but for them to get first they need to beat us. which i dont think will happen

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            iraq is strong, but for them to get first they need to beat us. which i dont think will happen
                            Absolute Lad.

Comment

very strange that gholizadeh was not included in the squad if hes fit enough to play for charleroi today.

Comment

Iran's actual AC will start on Wednesday with the Iraq match and we will beat them 2-0

Comment

Working...
                                X