This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    i cant believe iraq coach is talking trash about us saying we have alot of weakness ,they will exploit it, they also have a big weakness called Defense, they let vietnam score 2 against them and to be honest yemen should have score a goal against them also. we will score against them and shut them up.
    Just read this....
    I want us to put 6 on these A-holes and teach them a lesson!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

where did you read this iraqi coach interview?

Comment

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...m-queiroz-says

Iran Could Have Scored More against Vietnam, Queiroz Says

Team Melli beat Vietnam 2-0 in Group D on Saturday and booked a spot in the AFC Asian Cup UAE 2019 Round of 16.

“We could have scored more than two goals but our players wasted their chances. Vietnam had just one shot on target in the second half. Statistics speak for themselves,” Queiroz said.

“We will prepare for Iraq match from Sunday. We concentrate on Iraq match from now on,” he went on to say.

“Our players have scored seven goals against Yemen and Vietnam so far. They have met the expectations. I am satisfied with the way they did against Vietnam,” Queiroz stated.

Carlos Queiroz also praised Iran’s best scorer Sardar Azmoun at the end of the news conference.

Comment

After Azmoun’s 2nd goal my dad said, “Khar savari can cause injuries too.”

He was referring to Mehdi Torabi jumping on Sardar’s back as celebration.

He said these acts can cause injuries and we should avoid them so we can keep our star players healthy in the tournament.

Comment

Bruh wtf is this? https://youtu.be/RVez2jVhXi4

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
              Hahahahaha omg perfect way to start my morning with a big laugh.

Comment

Holy sh!t I can’t breathe
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This is a perfect example of when a brain, common sense and existence in a real world takes on a more surreal, moronic and hallucinating dimensions.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    i cant believe iraq coach is talking trash about us saying we have alot of weakness ,they will exploit it, they also have a big weakness called Defense, they let vietnam score 2 against them and to be honest yemen should have score a goal against them also. we will score against them and shut them up.
                    This is great, this is exactly the tonic CQ was looking for. The same way the South Korean manager paid for his remarks re: uzbecks and further motivated our entire camp, this idiot done the same thing. CQ has only spoken of respect for his opponents in this tournaments. I beg him to make a slight exception by coming up with the right shirt to wear in the next interview 😂
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I vote this as the pfdc anthem

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                        Why does the fox sports asia article on PFDC front page call our world cup "a disaster" wtf are they smoking
                        I actually take that as a compliment

Comment

Who the h*ll is this?!! and hummm.... why?!!! lol Just to gain popularity among Iranians?!

Comment

I contracted a disease watching this.

Comment

How did u find this?
                              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                                How did u find this?
                                CQ posted it on Facebook. Don‘t know if it‘s his real page or not but it has 120.000 followers.
                                Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/10927548577...2499259781071/

Edit: I think it‘s not his real page. There is another one with 45.000 followers which I think is the real one.

Comment

Working...
                                X