This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    All these messages "fk your daughter" "fk your mother" are really breaking my heart. It's like almost every comment seems to be swearing at him and in love of their cult leader "Professor" Branko. I hope he doesnt read the comments:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsWERqkAaOs/
    He should disable the comment portion, like Branko did.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
      Fans like you are the ones creating all the side issues and distractions. By taking such ridiculous positions for no real reason. As far as CQ is concerned, I hope this motivates him. It would be great if he shows off Branko by bringing home the trophy. At the end we all want this. An I even hope the guy after Cq tops him and so on with every other coach.
      Hypocrite.

"Fans like you are the ones creating all the side issues and distractions. "

are you talking about yourself or me?

I've criticised CQ's decisions enough on these forums. I just want to give credit where credit's due. Glad that your pal NFL liked your post within 20 seconds too...

Comment

تست دوپینگ از مدافع تیم ملی

به گزارش وبسایت نود، مجید حسینی در پایان مسابقه با یمن مورد آزمایش دوپینگ قرار گرفت. حسینی در این مسابقه بین دو نیمه تعویض شده بود و ایران در اولین بازی*اش با نتیجه ۵ بر صفر به پیروزی رسید.

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Comment

Hypocrite. Absolute hypocrite.
          Yes, I guess one cannot talk about old stats and hope for new victories. You are right. I apologize.

Comment

Seems like Majid Hosseini had a minor injury and they replaced him cause they didn't want it aggravated. It's said to be no big deal and he will be fine.

Comment

Anyone else surprised Ashkan played the full 90?

Comment

So i am still unclear on this.. Gholizadeh out? Jahanbaksh in??

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                  We shouldnt allow that an Egoist/Narcist like Branko or A.Kirimi stops TM and Iran from progressing by this sort of mental games during our Campaign.
                  Both are disgrace to Iran and iranian Football.
                  the only disgrace I see is in CQ's reaction to "nothing"!

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                    So i am still unclear on this.. Gholizadeh out? Jahanbaksh in??
                    Jahanbakhsh in. Gholizadeh will be back to train with his club. I feel sorry for the kid but his time will come.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      When he’s on form he’s among the best in Asia.
                      this
                      He is one of very few top class and high caliber TM players, when in full fitness..! sadly, he is injury prone AF and lacks peak fitness and form quiet often..!

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                        Anyone else surprised Ashkan played the full 90?
                        I think we are going to see different starting lineups in every game. We have great depth in this team it makes sense to think of the long road.

Comment

All these messages "fk your daughter" "fk your mother" are really breaking my heart. It's like almost every comment seems to be swearing at him and in love of their cult leader "Professor" Branko. I hope he doesnt read the comments:

Someone needs to ban these bikar iranians from social media.. they pretend to be so halal when outside, as soon as they get home and access to the internet their inner shit shows out. I just saw a comment from a girl (she seems not so normal in her head), so it seems they are all in on it.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                            I think we are going to see different starting lineups in every game. We have great depth in this team it makes sense to think of the long road.
                            Yeah, I figured as much. Probably Shojaei and/or Ansarifard in the next game. Still surprising that he played the full 90.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Someone needs to ban these bikar iranians from social media.. they pretend to be so halal when outside, as soon as they get home and access to the internet their inner shit shows out. I just saw a comment from a girl (she seems not so normal in her head), so it seems they are all in on it.
                              CQ hasn't done himself a favour with making the comments in the first place, I know he is hotheaded and sometimes that's great but in this instance he should have waited just a bit. It's funny because his hotheadedness clashes with his actually meticulous nature in terms of the preparation he does. Maybe he's just one of these emotional overspill kind of people.

But I didn't realise how much there is a divide between so many of these young fans and reality, and quite how profane they would be against the national team coach (whatever his idiosyncracies and problems). It's quite sad and eye-opening, I can't imagine any of the fans I met in previous world cups could ever be like this....

Comment

Unfortunetly, many iranians show their shadow-side when the feel unobserved(f.e. internet or environment without familymembers) and crossing the line by
                                thousands of miles.

Comment

Working...
                                X