X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest video report of the practice tonight: https://tamasha.com/v/EPdLG

Go TM!

Comment

We should be able to put 3-4 past Yemen, Hopefully they will not park the bus for too long!! Im a bit concerned with Vietnam, they are a more solid physical team. The won the ASEAN championship and they have a lot of Stamina ( just ask the Viet nam vets!!) and progressivley, Iraq will be the hardest , as they ALWAYS want to beat us. All in all should be a GREAT 3 game watm up before we meet the real challengers!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
        We should be able to put 3-4 past Yemen, Hopefully they will not park the bus for too long!! Im a bit concerned with Vietnam, they are a more solid physical team. The won the ASEAN championship and they have a lot of Stamina ( just ask the Viet nam vets!!) and progressivley, Iraq will be the hardest , as they ALWAYS want to beat us. All in all should be a GREAT 3 game watm up before we meet the real challengers!
        1 goal win is enough ! we don't want injury and tiredness in the team. I'll be happy with a easy 1 goal margine against both vietnam and yemen Most players have the ptential to become injured , so i hope they take it serious and easy and relaxed at the same time.

Comment

Looks like ali gholizade made it

Todays Light Training session including ali gholizade.

Comment

The deadline is past. It's over. Gholizadeh out. I'm Very very heartbroken. Fuck

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PeymanCQ View Post
              The deadline is past. It's over. Gholizadeh out. I'm Very very heartbroken. Fuck

Let's wait until officially it's announced

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
                Let's wait until officially it's announced

They had to begin registration hours ago. So no hope is left.

Comment

They had to begin registration hours ago. So no hope is left.

You said a few days ago Gholizadeh was gone and sent back to his club camp. We just saw pictures of him training with team Melli from today and from yesterday. He may still be with the team and we might just not know yet because it hasn't been reported

Comment

It’s either Gholizadeh or JB who will be cut due to injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
                      You said a few days ago Gholizadeh was gone and sent back to his club camp. We just saw pictures of him training with team Melli from today and from yesterday. He may still be with the team and we might just not know yet because it hasn't been reported

I didn't say he is "gone". I wrote what 90tv.ir and Golbezan reported. He "will" leave TM camp to join his club in few days. That's all

Comment

so gholi is out because he's injured, so he's going back to belgium to train with his team..... even tho he's injured. what?
                        SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                          so gholi is out because he's injured, so he's going back to belgium to train with his team..... even tho he's injured. what?
                          Obviously he is not that injured. Might miss only two matches. But this is conservative CQ. We should get along with it. And also don't forget, the deadline for replacement is already past!

Comment

Obviously he is not that injured. Might miss only two matches. But this is conservative CQ. We should get along with it. And also don't forget, the deadline for replacement is already past!

id rather keep him. we sure could use him in the round of 16. he's very creative. a midfield of JB Ghoddos and Gholi would be very deadly. throw in dejagah for a half and we might have the sexiest TM midfield we've ever seen
                            SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                              id rather keep him. we sure could use him in the round of 16. he's very creative. a midfield of JB Ghoddos and Gholi would be very deadly. throw in dejagah for a half and we might have the sexiest TM midfield we've ever seen
                              Yeah. But Now, it's just a dream.

Comment

Yeah. But Now, it's just a dream.

it sure is a good thing that CQ brought 3 strikers who will all be on the field at the same time
                                SHOW TIME!

Comment

Working...
                                X