This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
    Can you record the segment and send it to me?
    It was from 1 hour ago on live, I didn’t have it recorded sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      It was from 1 hour ago on live, I didn’t have it recorded sorry
      No problem

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Daei and Kia during the opening today:

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Entertaining, but it seems some of our players aren't the brightest...

These quizes always make the participants look silly, doesn't mean anything. They're good troopers.

Nobody is perfect, they could also say oh my lots of unfit people amongst Iranian Academia. Lol
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Gholizadeh was training with the rest of TM today ... so I don't know where the reports came from that he is out. In the third pic, you see the number 24 running as well with the rest of TM.

Last edited by Tehranto; 01-05-2019, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Gholizadeh was training with the rest of TM today ... so I don't know where the reports came from that he is out.
              Even if he is fit enough to play few minutes in our last group stage match against Iraq, they should include him. The match against Iraq is in two weeks.

I guess this is his first group training, just like JB, which is a good sign.

Comment

The reports he was out came like 5-6 hours ago, he is running at night here (meaning well past sunset) - so like that's at least 7:00 in Abu Dhabi time. And it's 9:00 now in Abu Dhabi.

The math of the reports don't make sense. 🤣

Comment

If not for the horrible scheduling of the Asian cup we could’ve seen Saeid play against Man U and Karim against Chelsea today

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                    If not for the horrible scheduling of the Asian cup we could’ve seen Saeid play against Man U and Karim against Chelsea today
                    Saeed is injured and Karim is a benchwarmer.

Comment

We will see by Monday for sure - whether he will play in Asian Cup or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Daei and Kia during the opening today:

so i gather the bachenaneh wanker AK8 refused CQ's invite to be present and support TM during the tourney..!?
                        if so, its truly sad the total demise of this guy..!

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...ournalists_to/

“UAE denies entry to five Qatari journalists to cover Asian Cup. They were held at the border on account of a blockade on Qatar by several of its neighbours and before had to fly via Kuwait as Qatar Airways is prohibited from operating direct flights in the UAE due to the blockade.”

I noticed ever since Qatar started support Iran and helping TM, this made their other neighboring countries (UAE, Saudi Arabia) angry at them, thus creating bad blood between them.

Comment

“UAE denies entry to five Qatari journalists to cover Asian Cup. They were held at the border on account of a blockade on Qatar by several of its neighbours and before had to fly via Kuwait as Qatar Airways is prohibited from operating direct flights in the UAE due to the blockade.”

I noticed ever since Qatar started support Iran and helping TM, this made their other neighboring countries (UAE, Saudi Arabia) angry at them, thus creating bad blood between them.
                            this started with the Al Ajzara tv station. That lead to the break between the Saudi and Qatar. Now the alliance as switched. Qatar is now closer to Iran then Saudi.
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

It's not just their support of Iran, that's one of the things - they don't take orders from Saudi and that's what annoyed them. It's geopolitical.

Comment

UAE and Saudi Soosmars say that Qatar with its TV station Aljazeera are supporters
                                of terrorism and AlQhaeda.

Pieces of garbage themselves are the main supporter and financier of ISIS but now accusing
                                Qatar, its rediculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X