X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    i do..!
    i dont mind if one of us (asians) stated the obvious..!! cause our shitt-talking of AFC/IFF is ultimately meant for nudging the organization to improve and professionalize themselves ..!!
    yet i certainly do take exception to Europeans labeling us/afc as such all so blatantly as well ..!! because it further exasperates our continent's challenging football and further detracts from the tournament's hard-earned, be it little, prestige..!
    these arrogant cunt's certainly dont mind buying up our(&africans for that matter) football talents (mostly on the cheap and bargain price) in order to improve the competition level and prestige of their domestic leagues, yet they wanna bitch and whine about these guys leaving a month every few years to present their countries..!! Fk them.. you think if roles were reversed they woulda done different..?
    agha jaan, it's not the Germans or the Europeans! it's one writer in a German Media. Unlike our side of the world, the media has a lot of freedom over there in how they want to express their opinion about a given issue. that's all.
    have you read the article? is it available in English?

Comment

Entertaining, but it seems some of our players aren't the brightest...

Comment

actually they say that from a sporting perspective the cup is very promising they just critize AFC and the whole political Mickey Mouse game around it...I like it and in contrast someone needs to say it if our voice is not heard. Kudos to German media!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

BBC report on Asia Cup on World Service by Mani Jazmi who tells the Australian player he supports Iran and he wishes him luck until he faces Iran . Also in the same interview says that Chris Sutton has called the early games of the Asia Cup as Mickey Mouse.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/w3cswv0h

Comment

Gholizadeh's club announced his name for their winter camp in Spain. So, he is out. I'm deeply saddened.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PeymanCQ View Post
              Gholizadeh's club announced his name for their winter camp in Spain. So, he is out. I'm deeply saddened.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=429418

Comment

Thats a huge loss! He made us so unpredictable and creative upfront.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                  Thats a huge loss! He made us so unpredictable and creative upfront.
                  Did you actually read the article?

Comment

Originally posted by PeymanCQ View Post

Where did you read that? The article from footballitarin says that Gholizadeh and Jahanbakhsh might be ready by Vietnam or Iraq games.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Footballitarin link is outdated. 90 website news was published today.

Comment

His name is on the list for his club's training camp which makes sense but that doesn't mean that he's not going to be added in the final list. CQ can still decide until Monday morning and nothing has been decided as long as Gholizadeh is in Dubai.

Comment

Check out our latest Gol Bezan Podcast of the match preview of [emoji1130] vs [emoji1267]

Panel: Babak Golriz, Sina Saemian and Pezhman Pars.

Pod editor: Samson Tamijani

https://m.soundcloud.com/gol-bezan/p...2019-asian-cup

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                            Check out our latest Gol Bezan Podcast of the match preview of [emoji1130] vs [emoji1267]

Panel: Babak Golriz, Sina Saemian and Pezhman Pars.

Pod editor: Samson Tamijani

https://m.soundcloud.com/gol-bezan/p...2019-asian-cup
                            Bro they showed Pasha on TV (beIN Sports 1 Max HD) on the segment they were doing about CQ!

Congratulations man! That’s awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Bro they showed Pasha on TV (beIN Sports 1 Max HD) on the segment they were doing about CQ!

Thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Can you record the segment and send it to me?

Comment

Working...
                                X