This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

diz
    I agree with you and CQ but common man Perspolis has 2 very important playoff matches that are huge
    So how and why should they not use 5 of thier best staters and players in those games ??????
    It just doesn’t make any sense man

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      diz
      I agree with you and CQ but common man Perspolis has 2 very important playoff matches that are huge
      So how and why should they not use 5 of thier best staters and players in those games ??????
      It just doesn’t make any sense man
      It's very simple. TM above all. There will always be the AFC Champions League and the PGPL but the World Cup only comes every 4 years and it's no easy task qualifying for it in the first place so might as well give it your all and try to make a name for yourself and your country at the world's biggest stage. The players themselves should be inclined to do what's best for the national team instead of just their club. You can always change clubs but you can never change your flesh and blood. ALL 4 TEAM MELLI!

Comment

Saket and CQ visited Turkish Football Federation's offices and facilities in Istanbul.

http://90tv.ir/news/448735/%D8%AF%DB...A8%D9%88%D9%84

Taj visited the Iranian club in Dubai to inspect as it will probably be TM's camp for Asia Cup 2019:

http://www.ffiri.ir/news/detail/%D8%...0695/news.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Saket and CQ visited Turkish Football Federation's offices and facilities in Istanbul.

http://90tv.ir/news/448735/%D8%AF%DB...A8%D9%88%D9%84

Taj visited the Iranian club in Dubai to inspect as it will probably be TM's camp for Asia Cup 2019:

http://www.ffiri.ir/news/detail/%D8%...0695/news.aspx
          Taj is such a likable character for TM. Compare Taj now to that fool Kaffashian. Its like comparing a Lambo to a Paykan lol

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            Taj is such a likable character for TM. Compare Taj now to that fool Kaffashian. Its like comparing a Lambo to a Paykan lol
            Esfahani's in general are very competent people... I know Taj, Saket and a third Esfahani (not sure who) get alot crap thrown at them by the anti TM media mafia, but they are genuinely trying very hard. Best federation since Dadkan (before AN ruined Iran even more diplomatically).

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              id give him his due props if only he manages to re-sign CQ to a contract extension..!!

kafaash wasnt nearly as stupid and hapless as he looked and pretended to be..!! a few times, when CQ's tenure was in some real serious trouble, he masterfully and diplomatically ensured his stay and in a way afforded carlito much of his current popularity and authority over our football..!

Comment

Esfahani's in general are very competent people... I know Taj, Saket and a third Esfahani (not sure who) get alot crap thrown at them by the anti TM media mafia, but they are genuinely trying very hard. Best federation since Dadkan (before AN ruined Iran even more diplomatically).
                It's just great to be Esfahani!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  id give him his due props if only he manages to re-sign CQ to a contract extension..!!

kafaash wasnt nearly as stupid and hapless as he looked and pretended to be..!! a few times, when CQ's tenure was in some real serious trouble, he masterfully and diplomatically ensured his stay and in a way afforded carlito much of his current popularity and authority over our football..!
                  CQ was never going to leave. Those are just bluffs he did to get what he wanted

Comment

Best federation since Dadkan
                    Since Dadkan?! This is the best federation since I can remember! Dadkan's included.

This is the very first time we have gotten so many friendlies before a WC. Never in Dadkan's time we had so many friendlies.

Comment

I have a feeling that IFF and CQ are going to add one more friendly game to TM's schedule for around the 23 rd of May

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                        I have a feeling that IFF and CQ are going to add one more friendly game to TM's schedule for around the 23 rd of May
                        Why do you have that feeling?

Comment

Because CQ was counting on having 5 more friendlies with 2 of them in Iran to test out the domestic players for the final
                          roster but because of the ACL matches and the cancelation of the Syria game , i think they may add another match back on
                          the schedule before Leaving for Turkey and Greece .

Comment

I have a feeling IFF wants to arrange a match with Argentina before the WC and invites Maradona for a hashish joint.

Comment

CQ also visited our QSL players on his recent trip:

https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueirozoficial/

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 4

Lol, Dejagah asking us if we “remember that referee?” on his Insta story!

For those of you that don’t know, this is the ref that didn’t give us a %1000000000 penalty, as Dejagah was clearly brought down by Zabaleta (v Argentina).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X