This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
    Fck up is IFF ..AFC/UAE organizers print what they are given. They have no responsibility to proof read or make corrections. The way the whole thing is written the font, punctuation, etc tells you someone wrote it with no English knowledge.

And what is with flag of Nigeria and Austria wrapping around the bus?????
    Easy to blame IFF but respectfully no. They got the message right on the World Cup bus, but not for this?

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      German article on the political tensions in the Asian cup calling the tournament "Mickie Mouse Cup"

https://www.sportschau.de/fussball/i...p-vae-100.html

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
      Germany got eliminated from the WC by a team in the mickey mouse cup.

Comment

How can it not be a mistake? It is the exact same motto as we had in the WC, how the F can it be so hard to just copy-paste, how in the world can you F that up?!?!? If you cant do a simple copy-paste, just quit your job man...

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
          Germany got eliminated from the WC by a team in the mickey mouse cup.
          rofl so other parts of the world should be laughed at for their tournament, just because they arent placed in Europe, is their geographical placement suddenly their fault? gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            rofl so other parts of the world should be laughed at for their tournament, just because they arent placed in Europe, is their geographical placement suddenly their fault? gtfo.
            Or American TV doesn’t show the Asian Cup yet shows the Euros and Copa America? Get out of here American TV you racists! It has been shown countless times Asian Football is vastly developing and improving!

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
              German article on the political tensions in the Asian cup calling the tournament "Mickie Mouse Cup"

https://www.sportschau.de/fussball/i...p-vae-100.html

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
              They are not calling it like this, they are quoting Chris Sutton on that, taking that bold statement for the headline too. It's mainly about he political issues between some participants (including Iran and UAE) and the conflict between national teams and clubs for taking away the players for a month midseason.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                So apparently we're the oldest team of the Asian Cup with 27.6. Youngest is Vietnam with 23.7 and the second youngest team is Iraq with 24.3 followed by Qatar and India.
                27.6 is correct, but there are 8 teams older than us, oldest being China with an average above 29. The other top teams have an average around 27, so not so far off. And I think we're in the perfect range for a title aspirant with that.

Comment

I am worried about the VAR in this tournament. It’s smelly, I smell a lot of money. And I mean A LOT of money in the VAR pockets. I see smiling white cobras.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Or American TV doesn’t show the Asian Cup yet shows the Euros and Copa America? Get out of here American TV you racists! It has been shown countless times Asian Football is vastly developing and improving!
                    It's not racism. It's similar to a sitcom being cancelled due to not being popular enough and not having enough viewers.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      I am worried about the VAR in this tournament. It’s smelly, I smell a lot of money. And I mean A LOT of money in the VAR pockets. I see smiling white cobras.
                      We do have VAR from 1/4 Finals, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                        We do have VAR from 1/4 Finals, I think.
                        Berfect! We cun mek shorr VAR friends blan a berfect ending send Iran home. But blease we need blan ahead and we bring lot of green baber okay?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Racist is a strong word. It is simply not profitable for them to broadcast the games.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                            They are not calling it like this, they are quoting Chris Sutton on that, taking that bold statement for the headline too. It's mainly about he political issues between some participants (including Iran and UAE) and the conflict between national teams and clubs for taking away the players for a month midseason.

I haven't read this article, but I read somewhere that UAE has denied entry to UAE to some Qatari journalists and a Qatari official who apparently has a high post in the AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                              I haven't read this article, but I read somewhere that UAE has denied entry to UAE to some Qatari journalists and a Qatari official who apparently has a high post in the AFC.
                              The diplomatic standoff between Qatar & its neighbors spilled into the sports world. Al Mohannadi, top Qatari football official, was denied permission to travel from Oman to the UAE. This stand of UAE officials has raised questions on their ethics & sporting spirits.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...iatus-11086690

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X