X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://90tv.ir/news/448058/عکس-شفر-به-دیدار-کیروش-رفت

Schaefer meets Queiroz at PEC centre.

Great move by the German coach. I hope Branco follows, although I doubt his selfishness will allow him.

Comment

Seems like the Syria friendly is cancelled due to unavailability of players participating in ACL.

Comment

IFF official site said today that the Syria friendly on May 11 th is canceled

Due to lack of players because of ACL playoff matches

Damn damn damn here we go again hhhhmmmm !!!!!!!

Comment

Who cares about a Syria friendly anyways?!

As long as we have the main ones, Turkey and Greece. I don't care about the Asian friendlies.

Comment

Originally posted by mahzi View Post
            Seems like the Syria friendly is cancelled due to unavailability of players participating in ACL.
            Good - those Syrians are animals on the pitch.

Comment

honestly its for the best. Uzbekistan is a better match to test domestic players. Syrians could very well injure some of our guys. Rather not go there.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                IFF official site said today that the Syria friendly on May 11 th is canceled

Due to lack of players because of ACL playoff matches

Damn damn damn here we go again hhhhmmmm !!!!!!!
                Literally today Iranian media are confirming that the Syria friendly is confirmed and will happen May 11th

http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/4223...atch-confirmed

This seems very familiar to the Sierra Leone friendly getting cancelled, then happening anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  honestly its for the best. Uzbekistan is a better match to test domestic players. Syrians could very well injure some of our guys. Rather not go there.
                  It's set in Azadi. We wouldn't ever goto Syria during the war!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Alborz View Post
                    It's set in Azadi. We wouldn't ever goto Syria during the war!
                    no, thats not what I meant. I meant rather not get involved in a situation where there is a high risk of injury for our players

Comment

Guys, check it out this great article Christopher Weir from thesefootballtimes wrote on Mehdi Mahdavikia, 'Mehdi Mahdavikia: the Iran legend, who became an icon in Hamburg'.

No links due to forum rules.

It was a pleasure to help Christopher write this article on behalf of Gol Bezan.

Thanks

Comment

Once again, Branko showed his animosity towards CQ.
                        Tonight, in 90, Adel asked him at least five times, whether he'd be happy to meet CQ to discuss and find a solution to help both parties, but he kept diverting from the question and said if CQ can turn TM players in Zidane and Messi within 40 days, he'll give him all his players. Adel tried his best to persuade him not to antagonize CQ, but he kept avoiding the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                          Once again, Branko showed his animosity towards CQ.
                          Tonight, in 90, Adel asked him at least five times, whether he'd be happy to meet CQ to discuss and find a solution to help both parties, but he kept diverting from the question and said if CQ can turn TM players in Zidane and Messi within 40 days, he'll give him all his players. Adel tried his best to persuade him not to antagonize CQ, but he kept avoiding the subject.
                          i think branko is bitter because during his time as tm coach, with all the good players, due to ali daei and CQ is popular because players like rahmati were removed and he is doing so well, hence branko is using pp as a obsitcle for CQ. In a sense branko dont care about tm he only care about himself

Comment

Branko obvs hates CQ because CQ has made a better TM than he did with lower quality players. Branko had so many world class players and did fuck all with them. I just want Iran to get minimum 3 points this WC to really hit the nail on the coffin with Branko

Comment

I agree with you all that it is obvious Branko does not like CQ.
                              Even tho CQ has a very valid point about the poor fitness of the domestic players in Iran however
                              Branko also has a realistic point here , even if CQ has the players for 40 days they will not turn into an EPL or La Liga standard fitness and in shape
                              Player on such short time.
                              That is a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                                I agree with you all that it is obvious Branko does not like CQ.
                                Even tho CQ has a very valid point about the poor fitness of the domestic players in Iran however
                                Branko also has a realistic point here , even if CQ has the players for 40 days they will not turn into an EPL or La Liga standard fitness and in shape
                                Player on such short time.
                                That is a fact.
                                Yea, but tell me any coach, anywhere that can turn their best NT players into Zidane or Messi in 40 days. they can't, and that's why Zidane/Messi/Ronaldo are unique gems. It's not a fair comparison. All CQ is asking for is time to get these players in shape, so they can keep up with former world champs and former euro champs and a great african team for 3 games back to back. He's not asking for the moon. However, Branko is making it sound like he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X