This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys from the latest pics .... these are the the players wearing orang bibs
    Taremi, amiri, saman, ashkan, hosseini, PAG, ebi, ehsan ... obviously Beir our goali

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
      They are definitely going to try and f*ck us over again. They've done it countless times and it's much easier for them to do it because it's in U.A.E. This is the only reason we haven't won the AC in so long. We should have won it an extra 2-3 times if it weren't for corrupt referees.
      Taj jan, I am going to start with fairies and pixie dust...it looks as if we are going to need divine intervention.

Saw Mary Poppins (first one was so much better), the lyrics to the songs were moving. "Nowhere to go but up" touched a cord.The only way is up, we need someone like her to reconnect us with our inner child. The fantasy, hope and fun is lacking.

Maybe CQ is our football Mary Poppins.
      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
        Taj jan, I am going to start with fairies and pixie dust...it looks as if we are going to need divine intervention.

Saw Mary Poppins (first one was so much better), the lyrics to the songs were moving. "Nowhere to go but up" touched a cord.The only way is up, we need someone like her to reconnect us with our interior child. The fantasy, hope and fun is lacking.
        Maybe CQ is our football Mary Poppins.
        CQ’s energy and positivity is the primary reason TM has such strong chemistry despite the cruelty of sanctions and isolation cast upon our team. In other words, “A spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down!”

Comment

If we end up playing either UAE or Saudi soosmars , i am affraid the AFC will try anything to make sure
          we loose.
          Thats the only thing that can prevent TM from winning the whole thing and i am scared of it.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            If we end up playing either UAE or Saudi soosmars , i am affraid the AFC will try anything to make sure
            we loose.
            Thats the only thing that can prevent TM from winning the whole thing and i am scared of it.
            That’s why we have to play our game with confidence and a level head.

Comment

The only way to avoid interference from biased referees, AFC or any other factors is to score goals very early on and then score plenty!
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Great interview with Masoud Shojaei (in English), he talks about Team Melli, the emotional scars of World Cup, Asian Cup expectation, Carlos Querioz etc.

Check it out: http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/6/b/6/6b68...fd3a1b8f3cbe5d
                one of the oz guys is really talking up Vietnam, I remember a Korean player also saying they are a dark horse, shouldn't be taken lightly.

Comment

we loose.
                  1) pre match Press conference emphasizing refereeing.

2)"We are the underdogs"

3) Play a video of past Arab grassrolling and soosmarkhori(cheating) on the field.

4) Win the game

Sincerely,

Sir Alex Ferguson

Comment

Also the support of our top and legends of asian soccer.

Did you guys see where IFF has sent formal invitaions to Ali Daie,Ali Karimi,Ali Parvin
                    and Mehdi mahdavikia for them to join TM's camp in support of our boys.
                    this was on Tasnim news

This was a great move by Taj.

Comment

Also the support of our top and legends of asian soccer.
                      Did you guys see where IFF has sent formal invitaions to Ali Daie,Ali Karimi,Ali Parvin
                      and Mehdi mahdavikia for them to join TM's camp in support of our boys.
                      this was on Tasnim news
                      This was a great move by Taj.
                      Mehdi Mahdavikia confirmed he is going there to support the boys. Great news.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        ^Whats CQ's beef with Al Kass TV?who's this mozdoor مهرداد مسعودی that he seems to be delkhor az ?

are they insisting, all the sudden, last second to Televise the Gutter match..? trying to fk with our Preparations? or something..?
                        It is a big story behind this guy ..مهرداد مسعودی

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          Great interview with Masoud Shojaei (in English), he talks about Team Melli, the emotional scars of World Cup, Asian Cup expectation, Carlos Querioz etc.

Check it out: http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/6/b/6/6b68...fd3a1b8f3cbe5d

Just had an epiphany...Masoud.S is Le Petit Prince!
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Ali Daie also did confirm that he is going to UAE to support TM too

Comment

do we really need ali karimi to be around CQ and TM. he has shown over time that he is very mentally unstable and will cause nothing but harm to TM.
                              SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                ^Whats CQ's beef with Al Kass TV?who's this mozdoor مهرداد مسعودی that he seems to be delkhor az ?

are they insisting, all the sudden, last second to Televise the Gutter match..? trying to fk with our Preparations? or something..?
                                If that’s the case, ghalat mikonan pedarsagha..

I love my Persepolis, but if this is true I wouldn’t be surprised if Branko’s goons are to blame for this.

Comment

Working...
                                X