This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
    Only a couple of people in Iran have picked up the reason why CQ is targeting the Semis, to take the pressure of his boys. Jalali was one of them.

Those that keep bashing CQ for saying that get it too but they have an ulterior motive, don’t care about team Meli results and try to move the masses against CQ.

There is the third group that naively buy the cheap talk and join the anti-CQ rally.

Do you for one moment think CQ and his players are thinking semis only. Of course they’ve got to get there first and then win it but they are all thinking of wining the cup.
    right on..!
    That’s the one thing that is exceptional about CQ is that he truly understands & grasps the whole Iranian mentality & cultural tendencies of our folks ..! FFS, in history of TM how many damn times have we flopped & underperform drastically vs opponents we were supposed to dominate in games we were sure to win comfortably..!? & how many times have we gotten gheyrati & played well above our abilities when facing presumably the elites of the football world ..!?

Why is it so hard to grasp for some people that simple concept & how many times Carlos has to resort to these Underdog Role of his before it sinks in that it’s his method of motivation & getting the best outa his players, especially when the whole of the world have tagged them the Favorite to win this edition of AC ..!

Ps
    Let’s get off our high horse & become a bit more realistic about our silly Expectations..!
    FORGET ABOUT THE 70s, 80s & 90s..! Football has evolved A Long Way since the last Century ..!
    In modern day football era since the beginning of the century we currently living in, Except the 3rd place finish in AC 2004 (with arguably our golden generation of our footballers & perhaps the best ever Iranian footballer ever AK8 in his peak form wining the golden boot & mvp ) We have not managed to get anywhere past the 1/4Finals @ AC ..!

Comment

Realist
      Ok so I do beleive that as you said maybe CQ is saying that to take the pressure of hi players
      but lets us be sure that he also wants to win the AC.

btw
      even with a couple of injured players that we are missing.

Infrastructure and other stuff aside where most asian powers are much better than us
      THIS TEAM MELLI IRAN at this moment, should beat all of them.
      That's my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
        Lets be realistic. Iran is not the first team in Asia. That is CLEAR.
        TM is suffering from major injuries - our top 3 players are injured
        TM will VERYYYYY likely face either Japan or Australia - who are recent winners/runner ups with alot more infrastructure, real friendlies and etc etc ...
        WE are the underdogs and losing to Japan and Australia should not be so surprising ... I want nothing more than TM winning the whole thing but to say it will be a failure is a bit harsh in my opinion
        australia too is suffering from injuries as Mooy and Arzani are out. their top scorer, Cahill has retired and same with jedinak

japan is not the same from world cup as several players have retired or not been called up for the competition. and south korea is experimenting with new players as well

so i don't see how a project that is 8 years in the making, which beat the best team in africa, narrowly lost to the former world champs, and drew the current european champs will loose in the final to two teams that are in a rebuilding phase

the only way we loose the tournament is if AFC fcuks us again like in 04 and 15. this time i know CQ is ill advised of the AFCs antics and our boys will be aware to not shove any players or talk back to the refs. its gonna be hard to do since its in UAE which is saudi arabias buddy and theres a bunch of sheiks all over the stadium, possible giving the refs an offer they can't refuse.
        SHOW TIME!

Comment

Sam van Dam
          You nailed it exactly on the head.

I am also affraid of the AFC and its corrupt refs.

And lets not forget our AC 1996 that was also in UAE, semi final game vs. Saudi Arabia where the Syrian Ref disallowed a
          perfect Khodada Azizi goal.we ended up going to penalty shootout and we lost.

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
            Lets be realistic. Iran is not the first team in Asia. That is CLEAR.
            TM is suffering from major injuries - our top 3 players are injured
            TM will VERYYYYY likely face either Japan or Australia - who are recent winners/runner ups with alot more infrastructure, real friendlies and etc etc ...
            WE are the underdogs and losing to Japan and Australia should not be so surprising ... I want nothing more than TM winning the whole thing but to say it will be a failure is a bit harsh in my opinion
            Teams like Syria and Iraq will cause us more problem not jap and aus

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              Sam van Dam

And lets not forget our AC 1996 that was also in UAE, semi final game vs. Saudi Arabia where the Syrian Ref disallowed a
              They are definitely going to try and f*ck us over again. They've done it countless times and it's much easier for them to do it because it's in U.A.E. This is the only reason we haven't won the AC in so long. We should have won it an extra 2-3 times if it weren't for corrupt referees.

Comment

Realist
                Ok so I do beleive that as you said maybe CQ is saying that to take the pressure of hi players
                but lets us be sure that he also wants to win the AC.

btw
                even with a couple of injured players that we are missing.

Infrastructure and other stuff aside where most asian powers are much better than us
                THIS TEAM MELLI IRAN at this moment, should beat all of them.
                That's my opinion.
                I didn’t say “maybe”
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Lets not forget that AFC uses VAR this time so it will be more difficult for the refs. Although it is used after the RO16

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                    Teams like Syria and Iraq will cause us more problem not jap and aus
                    I agree with you, that Syria/Iraq will be harder to beat for TM than Australia. Not sure about japan.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      Indeed!

Also, a little off topic but doesn’t he sort of look like an Iranian Jake Gyllenhaal? Especially with the beard. #therealprinceofpersia

A bit, our players are actually more handsome than current hollywood stars.
                      Just my opinion...
                      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Sam van Dam
                        The ref in that game was the mother of all corrupt refs...he ignored an obvious penalty on Ali daie. The Saudi defender did a summersalt on Ali. The ref didn't even react.

Comment

Great interview with Masoud Shojaei (in English), he talks about Team Melli, the emotional scars of World Cup, Asian Cup expectation, Carlos Querioz etc.

Check it out: http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/6/b/6/6b68...fd3a1b8f3cbe5d

Comment

کی روش:از طرف تیم ملی ایران و فدراسیون فوتبال از شبکه ی الکاس قطر شکایت میکنیم،دوست دارند تیم ملی ایران را برهم بریزند.

🔵نشست خبری سرمربی تیم ملی قبل از بازی با قطر

🔸️تیم ملی قطر نه بازی و ما پنج بازی انجام داده ایم و اگر دعوت قطری ها نبود ما تنها سه بازی انجام داده بودیم. این آماده سازی که من در ذهن داشتم نبود و نیست و الان دهمین بازی را انجام می دادیم ولی متاسفانه نشد.

🔹️همانطور که می دانید ما یک برنامه ریزی داشتیم که از طرف مسئولان داخلی ایران حمایت نشدیم ولی مجبور هستم میانبرهایی بزنم و حالا هم فقط هدفمان این است که از حضور در بازی ها لذت ببریم و با امید جلو برویم تا موفق شویم.ما در بازی های گروهی مقابل عربستان و امارات و اینگونه تیم ها حضور نداریم پس برای ما زیاد عقلانی نیست که مقابل تیمی مثل قطر بازی کنیم اگر کسی منفعتی در این بازی داشته باشد قطر است چون ایران به سبک بازی رقبایش در بازی های گروهی بازی می کند.

🔸️از بعد از جام جهانی زیر درخت نارگیل نشستیم و منتظر بودیم میوه های روی درخت روی سرمان نیفتد. اگر سردار آزمون یکی از میوه های نارگیل را گل کند مطمئنا می توانیم به موفقیت برسیم البته بازیکنان من ثابت کردند که بسیار محکم هستند و با یکدلی و اتحاد، حتی با این نارگیل*ها(که روی سرمان است) به گل خواهند رسید.

🔸️می خواهم به شبکه الکاس بگویم. ما از طرف تیم ملی ایران و فدراسیون فوتبال و ملت ایران شکایت می کنیم چون این شبکه درهای خودش را به روی شخصی باز کرد که نمایندگی در ایران ندارد. مهرداد مسعودی که به هیچ عنوان نماینده سازمانی نیست و پولش را از قطر می گیرد سیستم امنیتی ما را باز کرد و با بازکردن پای یک شخص به این شبکه باعث ایجاد ناراحتی ما شد.ما اینجا به عنوان دوست آمدیم و می خواستیم تا پایان دوست بمانیم و توقع نداشتیم وارد این کمپین کثیف که از طرف این شخص ایجاد شد شویم. از این شبکه تشکر می کنم چون یک شبکه حرفه ای با امکانات است ولی باید لطمه زده شده توسط این فرد، ایجنت و یا دلال جبران شود چون آنها دوست دارند تیم ملی ایران را به هم بریزند.

🔹️ما در زمین، یک هدف داریم و هزار در صد تمرکزمان را برای بازی با یمن گذاشتیم.باید تفکر مثبت داشته باشیم و همه چیز را تبدیل به عادت کنیم. برای ما فرقی ندارد مقابل اسپانیا، لبنان، یمن یا قطر بازی می کنیم بلکه ما کار خودمان را انجام می دهیم و به همه نشان می دهیم که تمرکزمان روی کار خودمان است و مطمئنم حامیان، طرفداران و عاشقان واقعی تیم ملی حمایت می کنند و بقیه هم می توانند در منزل بمانند.

Comment

Who do you guys thinks will shine in TM and become our star of the tournament? I am thinking Gholizadeh (Should he fully recover and be match-ready)

I am also hoping ARJ will display a startling performance, hence gaining his confidence and top form once agin.

Comment

^Whats CQ's beef with Al Kass TV?who's this mozdoor مهرداد مسعودی that he seems to be delkhor az ?

are they insisting, all the sudden, last second to Televise the Gutter match..? trying to fk with our Preparations? or something..?

Comment

Working...
                                X