Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/182...%8C-(08-10-97)

TM training from today.
    Pouraliganji and Dejagah arguing at 4:30?
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
      https://video.varzesh3.com/video/182...%8C-(08-10-97)

TM training from today.
      Pouraliganji and Dejagah arguing at 4:30?
      They were not arguing, at all. They were just talking.

Great to see Gholizadeh there training with rest of the team.

Comment

It was a lighter practice today. According to Varzesh3, ARJ and Gholi trained separately.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/157977...±-اسپایر

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          If he wants to leave, then he should, but He doesn't.
          He gave another hint he likes to stay.
          Ú©ÛŒ روش:دوستانم به من Ù…ÛŒ گویند دایناسور/نتایج،تعیین کننده ماندن یا رÙتنم از ایران است
          Sometimes ago Taj said even 3rd place justify renewal of contract, but that was before $ issue.
          This current squad is weaker than WC squad but good enough to be among top 4.
          I wouldn't say weaker in level of players, it is pretty much the same squad, but in level of performance since WC i agree.

Comment

Khiabani was always with CQ. Why is he going nuts on him lately?
            Also hes lost a shit ton of weight

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post

Khiabani was always with CQ. Why is he going nuts on him lately?
              Also hes lost a shit ton of weight
              This man is a disgrace! .. He is trying to suck up to the new management at the IRIB Sports who are anti CQ.

He lost some weight, but still using the old XL clothing. Looks funny! .. but I guess, when you are a clown you are always a clown!

Comment

Khiabani is a clown.

Comment

The guys eras done ... extremely unprofessional. When have you heard a commentator cast his personal opinion with an agenda ... or better yet, make fun of the opposite team ... I'm no fan of arab time wasting tactics but ill never forget how he would attack it ... also, i remember one time he called one of the black guys in IPL "siah chordeh"

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    not to mention the most dashingly handsome..!!

did i mention the most modest fans as well..!

Yup... bachelot jigar, I agree with u.

Hardworking, easy on the eyes warriors, magus CQ as coach, what else do we need?
                    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Wait a min ! what is wrong with you people ????

before you start blaming me for being negative,anti CQ and not supportive of TM
                      let me tell you all that I love CQ,TM and support both of them %100 but reality is reality
                      and Khiyabani has a very valid and realistic expectation.

What did Khiayabani said that was so wrong,bad or anti CQ ?????
                      Is TM's goal only to reach the semis and thats it ?????
                      Wake up people , wake up.

He is %100 telling the truth and stating the facts.
                      Going only to the semi finals and loosing or becoming third in the AC is nothing new for Iran.
                      We have done it 6 times,finished 3rd 4 times, without wining the championship.

In normal and equal circumstances,without major Ref mess ups or injustices,Anything less than reaching the finals of this
                      AC for me and millions of other TM fans will be a failure.

Let me say this This TM with a 8 year great coach in CQ , and the absolute best AC preparation
                      like no other time in last 40 yaers, we must expect and demand to reach the finals and win it.

Stop blaming Khiayabani

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                        Wait a min ! what is wrong with you people ????
                        before you start blaming me for being negative,anti CQ and not supportive of TM
                        let me tell you all that I love CQ,TM and support both of them %100 but reality is reality
                        and Khiyabani has a very valid and realistic expectation.
                        What did Khiayabani said that was so wrong,bad or anti CQ ?????
                        Is TM's goal only to reach the semis and thats it ?????
                        Wake up people , wake up.
                        He is %100 telling the truth and stating the facts.
                        Going only to the semi finals and loosing or becoming third in the AC is nothing new for Iran.
                        We have done it 6 times,finished 3rd 4 times, without wining the championship.
                        In normal and equal circumstances,without major Ref mess ups or injustices,Anything less than reaching the finals of this
                        AC for me and millions of other TM fans will be a failure.
                        Let me say this This TM with a 8 year great coach in CQ , and the absolute best AC preparation
                        like no other time in last 40 yaers, we must expect and demand to reach the finals and win it.
                        Stop blaming Khiayabani
                        Lets be realistic. Iran is not the first team in Asia. That is CLEAR.
                        TM is suffering from major injuries - our top 3 players are injured
                        TM will VERYYYYY likely face either Japan or Australia - who are recent winners/runner ups with alot more infrastructure, real friendlies and etc etc ...
                        WE are the underdogs and losing to Japan and Australia should not be so surprising ... I want nothing more than TM winning the whole thing but to say it will be a failure is a bit harsh in my opinion

Comment

Only a couple of people in Iran have picked up the reason why CQ is targeting the Semis, to take the pressure of his boys. Jalali was one of them.

Those that keep bashing CQ for saying that get it too but they have an ulterior motive, don’t care about team Meli results and try to move the masses against CQ.

There is the third group that naively buy the cheap talk and join the anti-CQ rally.

Do you for one moment think CQ and his players are thinking semis only. Of course they’ve got to get there first and then win it but they are all thinking of wining the cup.
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

TM will VERYYYYY likely face either Japan or Australia - who are recent winners/runner ups with alot more infrastructure, real friendlies and etc etc ...
                            WE are the underdogs and losing to Japan and Australia should not be so surprising ... I want nothing more than TM winning the whole thing but to say it will be a failure is a bit harsh in my opinion
                            The only Teams that are on par with TM is Japan and Korea. Against Australia, i see us as favorites.

Comment

We have the greatest team spirit ever at our national team right now. Everyone is fighting for the other. No one can stop us right now. Asia will see!

Comment

Agree...
                                Being demanding with TM is normal as long as it's realistic.
                                Unfortunately, I get the feeling they have too much weight on their shoulders. Iranians inside and outside the country expect these brave men to make up for all their shortcomings. Unrealistic demands at times. We should be happy that we even have a TM that has been to the WC.
                                Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Working...
                                X