Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

winning the IPL Golden Boot hasnt proven to be much of a measuring stick and much of an indicator for quality of a striker..!!
    afterall, didnt Karim win it as well, on multiple occasions, mind you..!!?

personally don't rate neither one of them all too highly anyhow..!! but ftb, i'd take Ansarifard any day over the inexperienced and overrated alipour..!

he has more than 10times of the TM experience and has managed to work himself a halfway decent EU football career and at least seems to be trying to make the most of his god given talent ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      winning the IPL Golden Boot hasnt proven to be much of a measuring stick and much of an indicator for quality of a striker..!!
      afterall, didnt Karim win it as well, on multiple occasions, mind you..!!?

personally don't rate neither one of them all too highly anyhow..!! but ftb, i'd take Ansarifard any day over the inexperienced and overrated alipour..!

he has more than 10times of the TM experience and has managed to work himself a halfway decent EU football career and at least seems to be trying to make the most of his god given talent ..!!
      I think Alipour would get better if he’s coached consistently under Carlos. He definitely has the potential to be a lot better than he is at the moment. But it’s too late as Carlos seems to be leaving too.

Karim had the opportunity to be coached and play matches under Carlos for the last 8 years. He’s certainly has his Masters in Queiroz University. Meanwhile Alipour has just applied and by the time he receives his letter in the mail, Carlos is gone.

Comment

^sad but probably true..!!

normally i dont give a whole lotta hoots about AC but im really wanting TM to win it or at least make the final, if for nothing but to keep hold of Carlos and avert yet another idiotic self-inflicted, Major blow to our football progress by our seemingly ever-inept IFF ..!!

Comment

Ah, yes, now that you say it, I remember the discussion from last time around before finding out that indeed any player could be replaced, which doesn't make the squad final at all.

World Cup on the other hand requires the FIFA doctors to confirm an injury in case of wanting to replace a player. I am sure they can be tricked, but I doubt it's worth trying it considering there will be consequences in case of being exposed.

Comment

its already hard enough to ask a player to leave to make room for another..! now can you imagine asking him to fake an injury so as to have a good excuse to bring in his replacement..?? SAVAGE...!!! loool

All these news of Gholi getting fit to return is all bs CQ mindgames to keep the opponents still concerned with his possible presence..!! if he had a even a half decent chance of making it CQ woulda never dropped him in the killer form he had been of late for club n country..!

Comment

BacheLot & Martin-Reza

You guys are some of the old timers here , although not as old as me but you get the picture.

With this team,this coach and the absolute best preparation they have had,a 1000 times better than
              Any of our other TMs of the past , if we don’t at the very least reach the final this time around,
              It will be a failure without a doubt.

I just hope CQ and the TM will be victorious at the end.

Comment

Neymar status ... @7 second mark ... holy shit

Comment

Where is the goddamn training photos thread? I ain't on Insta and shit so I rely on that ish to see my boys every camp, someone be the hero I need (and don't deserve).

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    BacheLot & Martin-Reza

You guys are some of the old timers here , although not as old as me but you get the picture.

With this team,this coach and the absolute best preparation they have had,a 1000 times better than
                    Any of our other TMs of the past , if we don’t at the very least reach the final this time around,
                    It will be a failure without a doubt.

I just hope CQ and the TM will be victorious at the end.
                    Agreed. We were the best team 4 years ago and we improved since then. Chances have never been so good, but so much can happen during a tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      Where is the goddamn training photos thread? I ain't on Insta and shit so I rely on that ish to see my boys every camp, someone be the hero I need (and don't deserve).
                      https://www.instagram.com/teammellifootball/

Comment

Just checked betting odds. According to most, we are favourites. Japan, South Korea and Australia are close, but we're clearly the favourites, according to the bookmakers.

Comment

Agreed as we should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                            Just checked betting odds. According to most, we are favourites. Japan, South Korea and Australia are close, but we're clearly the favourites, according to the bookmakers.
                            Japan australia and south korea have amazing training facilities major support from their federation and many more players in europe then we have. Now add in the fsct that we have too many injuries. We are clearly the under dogs
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Ya but we've got CQ so it all balances out. I don't think there's much to choose between the top sides, we have an added advantange of an easier route to the final which probably makes us slight favourites.

Comment

Yet another couple of classy interviews with Noorollahi and Cheshmi from today's training session. Both very professional, articulate and to the point. Really like Noorollahi's calm maturity and the acknowledgement of Saied as a good friend and how he is dearly missed. Great news is that Sardar is fully engaged in training in the back and seems to be having a lot of fun. From the looks of it the minor injury is behind him.

Go TM!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/182...%B2-(07-10-97)

Comment

Working...
                                X