This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    What he is saying is similar to asking someone what are they feeling when coming back to Iran after many years and then the person taking the neutral approach responding "hichi".
    Yes, but you have to look at the context he says it in. They all know good that he means that reference to Quieroz, and I am certain he doesn’t have hatred for TM beside for Quieroz. It wouldn’t make sense for him to want TM to do bad when he has current and former teammates on TM, it would just be illogical and immature of him. (Especially since he played for TM himself)

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      But here’s the thing though, people are changing Rafiei words into something they aren’t. Rafiei said “hesti nadaram be Team Melli” meaning he is taking a neutral approach, just like some people who feel neutral about their NT. He did not go out and openly cheer out against TM and say he openly does not support TM.
      If he said he will be against TM, I would’ve called him out on that!
      Who the hell takes a neutral view towards the national team?

Branko-tards are some of the worst on the internet. A mediocre coach who cannot get a job outside Iran leading th sheep. Lol sad

What the likes of Soroush Rafaei need to worry about is not getting kicked out of Qatar cause you are so terrible. That is what he should focus on - not be Branko’s lapdog and take his fight to the media to get playing time at a club who has never been Asian champs.

Shoja Khalilzadeh sucks too.
      Last edited by Tehranto; 12-24-2018, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Rafiei said “hesti nadaram be Team Melli” meaning he is taking a neutral approach, just like some people who feel neutral about their NT. He did not go out and openly cheer out against TM and say he openly does not support TM.

If he said he will be against TM, I would’ve called him out on that!
        One thing I can guarantee you is had Rafei been invited to TM, he would have never spewed such BS. "Hessi be TM nadaaram" sounds more like a sore loser than someone who is indifferent about TM. Hypocricy at its finest!

Comment

Eshkal nadareh! We will never forget who all these traitors are and have been! Creating all these drama and hashiye just days/weeks before a big tournament (they did the same before the WC too) is something even our enemies and main rivals wouldn't do, but here we have an oghdei ex-TM coach and some of his goons who feel like they can shit all over our beloved NT because they have the support of a big army behind them, an army that is spewing their shit against TM all over the media and SM.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Y'all making such a big deal out of nothing. All this talk about sabotage and stuff is silly.

Who the hell cares cares what some no name players and the worst coach in Iranian history (Azizi) say about CQ?
            Ignore the haters, and play football.

If CQ is truly a great coach, than a bit of tabloid drama shouldn't derail his team's goal of getting past the Quarter-finals.
            Last edited by The; 12-25-2018, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              Y'all making such a big deal out of nothing. All this talk about sabotage and stuff is silly.
              Who the hell cares cares what some no name players and the worst coach in Iranian history (Azizi) say about CQ?
              Ignore the haters, and play football.
              If CQ is truly a great coach, than a bit of tabloid drama shouldn't derail his team's goal of getting past the Quarter-finals.

"hashyeh", is the oldest excuse losers use to cover their own failure.

Private jet, top of the line camps, best foods and hotels, money, training facilities, best coaching staff!!! has any Iranian team in the history of our football had what these spoiled brats have? no. Not even under shah did TM get the support that this team has received but yet they get shaken up and some how lose their team unity and chemistry because Soroush Rafee or Azizi or someone else criticized something (anything) about TM!! to me that's a shaky team. OR, it's just a method to set up the stage for later (just like carlos did before the WC).

this is Carlos's effect. Whine and whine and whine some more, and if you win, you can brag about how in face of adversity you were able to win and if you fail, just blame it on someone else!

Comment

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...iroz-on-blast/

“AFC Asian Cup 2019: Former striker Khodadad Azizi puts Iran head coach Carlos Queiroz on blast”

Former Iran marksman Khodadad Azizi didn’t take too kindly to head coach Carlos Queiroz tempering the team’s expectations ahead of the AFC Asian Cup 2019.

Queiroz had circled out three teams – defending Champions Australia, South Korea and Japan – that are virtually guaranteed to reach the top 4 of the tournament, stating that Iran had to battle it out with a number of other teams to vie for the fourth and final spot.

However, his comments didn’t sit well with Khodadad, who let loose on the former Manchester United assistant manager in an interview with Tehran Times.

“We are not stupid people Mr. Queiroz. To be among the final four is your dream not our dream. In 1996 AFC Asian Cup, we came third without any warm up match. Team Melli were named the best team of the tournament and Ali Daei was named as the best goalscorer. We also picked up the Fair Play Award,” he said.

He also outlined that Iran – historically one of the most successful teams in the tournament having won it thrice – needed a coach who would land silverware for the country, as their last Asian Cup triumph came in 1976.

“Now, Queiroz says he is dreaming of a place in the last four,” he opined.

“No, he is leading Team Melli for eight years and is one of the highest-earning coach in the world. We need a coach to end title drought for Iran national football team.”

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
                  https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...iroz-on-blast/

AFC Asian Cup 2019: Former striker Khodadad Azizi puts Iranian head coach Carlos Queiroz on blast

Former Iranian marksman Khodadad Azizi didn’t take too kindly to head coach Carlos Queiroz tempering the team’s expectations ahead of the AFC Asian Cup 2019.

Queiroz had circled out three teams – defending Champions Australia, South Korea and Japan – that are virtually guaranteed to reach the top 4 of the tournament, stating that Iran had to battle it out with a number of other teams to vie for the fourth and final spot.

However, his comments didn’t sit well with Khodadad, who let loose on the former Manchester United assistant manager in an interview with Tehran Times.

“We are not stupid people Mr. Queiroz. To be among the final four is your dream not our dream. In 1996 AFC Asian Cup, we came third without any warm up match. Team Melli were named the best team of the tournament and Ali Daei was named as the best goalscorer. We also picked up the Fair Play Award,” he said.

He also outlined that Iran – historically one of the most successful teams in the tournament having won it thrice – needed a coach who would land silverware for the country, as their last Asian Cup triumph came in 1976.

“Now, Queiroz says he is dreaming of a place in the last four,” he opined.

“No, he is leading Team Melli for eight years and is one of the highest-earning coach in the world. We need a coach to end title drought for Iran national football team.”
                  Im always fascinated by the fact that many iranians cant understand the benefits to be touted as the under dogs. It must be a cultural iranian thing. Since i grew up in north america and always watched under dogs win in hockey football soccer sometimes basketball i get what cq is trying to do. Well my friends. Once cq is gone. We can build our selves up as the favourite... ( in our minds only ) and get dissapointed when we loose to minnows or not qualify for tournaments.

I would like to point out that if it wasnr for cqs approach of we are the under dogs for those last 3 world cup qualifying games in 2014.. we most likely would have not qualified fornthat world cup
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    Im always fascinated by the fact that many iranians cant understand the benefits to be touted as the under dogs. It must be a cultural iranian thing. Since i grew up in north america and always watched under dogs win in hockey football soccer sometimes basketball i get what cq is trying to do. Well my friends. Once cq is gone. We can build our selves up as the favourite... ( in our minds only ) and get dissapointed when we loose to minnows or not qualify for tournaments.

I would like to point out that if it wasnr for cqs approach of we are the under dogs for those last 3 world cup qualifying games in 2014.. we most likely would have not qualified fornthat world cup
                    It has to do with the collective guilt and cultural malaise that people feel about the Islamic Republic. People are ashamed at what Iran has become in the last 40 years and they take every opportunity( culturally, historically, or sportingwise), to puff their chest and let others know that we are proud of ourselves.

Comment

Despite some of the hashiyeh garbage that’s coming out of Iran I am certain CQ knows
                      How to use it to his advantage and should make TM play even better tha ever before.
                      However I also say that anything less than going to the final of the AC for TM is a disappointing result.
                      And CQ will have to take blame and responsibility for it.

If we have been the #1 ranked team in Asia for the past 5 years then it is time to prove it.

Comment

So far the rumor is that Hosseini (the goalie), Ali Karimi and Alipour have been cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          So far the rumor is that Hosseini (the goalie), Ali Karimi and Alipour have been cut.
                          That means Karimi is not fit AGAIN! Otherwise i am sure he had an edge over Nourollahi at least.

Comment

It is pathetic that shojaei, karim, cheshmi make the list. A COMPLETE waste of 3 spots. Would much rather have seen Nourollahi for cheshmi at the DM spot, shekari for shojaei, and alipour for ansarifard.

Comment

Vietnam drew with North Korea 1-1. Don't underrate them.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                It is pathetic that shojaei, karim, cheshmi make the list. A COMPLETE waste of 3 spots. Would much rather have seen Nourollahi for cheshmi at the DM spot, shekari for shojaei, and alipour for ansarifard.
                                Nourollahi may still make it. But i agree with you overall. It was a good occasion to at least invite Shekari for a camp or two, even if he was not going to make the final list.

Comment

Working...
                                X