X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    Asan che rabti dare......
    His responses were perfect, only one that needs to get out of here is you.....
    Does he truly mean what he preaches? Would he say something else if he was in a different setting? The same people that hated Rezaeian, are liking him now. Not because of his footballing abilities, rather because of what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      I think Morteza Pouraliganji and Kaveh Rezaei are in Qatar now ... he posted an IG story where he took a pic of the Qatar airport.

Very good sign....if Kaveh is getting to Qatar the day before CQ announces the final list that’s a good implication of him making the final squad. Hope he’s healthy!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        https://www.instagram.com/p/BryZnOMgiIQ/

LOL get out of here Rezaeian, me and you both know that you are only saying that to get into the starting XI because of the club you play for, "AL-SHANIA". It's clearly obvious you don't truly mean what you preach what a joke! Would you still be talking like that if you were at PP? No you wouldn't! Such a selfish player!
        Hoorad... you're really getting out of hand now. You're hating on everything and everyone! Can you spread one ounce of positiveness?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          Hoorad... you're really getting out of hand now. You're hating on everything and everyone! Can you spread one ounce of positiveness?
          The Branko cult is infectious and illogical. Really sad. If you are going to follow one coach in teh world, at least follow someone like Carlos Queiroz or Pep, not some mediocre coach like Branko

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Very good sign....if Kaveh is getting to Qatar the day before CQ announces the final list that’s a good implication of him making the final squad. Hope he’s healthy!
          He says inshallah zood tar khoob beshee ... so means he is still injured.

Comment

The Branko cult is infectious and illogical. Really sad. If you are going to follow one coach in teh world, at least follow someone like Carlos Queiroz or Pep, not some mediocre coach like Branko
            I couldn't agree with you more, you don't even have to be Iranian to realize that. CQ has coached the likes of Real Madrid, Portugal, been on the coaching staff of Manchester United, has obtained results with TM compare that to Brangoh.. you don't have to be a genius to figure that out. Any khar would know! I'm not sure what Hoorad has been hit with on the head but it's not looking good for him!

Comment

He says inshallah zood tar khoob beshee ... so means he is still injured.
              Right....I was alluding to the fact that he is just getting to Qatar though why would CQ bring him the day before only to cut him? Unless of course this pic is old and not from today or yesterday
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Does he truly mean what he preaches? Would he say something else if he was in a different setting? The same people that hated Rezaeian, are liking him now. Not because of his footballing abilities, rather because of what he says.
                Of course he means what he preaches, Ramin is one of the most saadeh minded players in Team Melli (and I mean that in the positive way, not the “he’s dumb” way). He seems to be honest from what I’ve seen from him. Even when there’s no big tournament or anybody posting about Team Melli and on vacation, he praises the shirt of Team Melli and his love for the national team. He doesn’t have a problem expressing his passion to the point where a few members here have cracked jokes about how lovey dovey he is. But he is a pure and down to earth person, I doubt he has an agenda behind this.

When Carlos comes out and says Vouria and Ramin will have to compete as every other player have to compete with others in their position, then that’s what it means.

Stop being negative man lol.
                Last edited by teammelli91; 12-24-2018, 04:42 PM.

Comment

I don't mind people disagree with CQ and don't like him, it is their choices. but saying what he said what STUPID.
                  You can't stop supporting your NT because you don't like the coach.
                  TM is not a club!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    I don't mind people disagree with CQ and don't like him, it is their choices. but saying what he said what STUPID.
                    You can't stop supporting your NT because you don't like the coach.
                    TM is not a club!
                    But here’s the thing though, people are changing Rafiei words into something they aren’t. Rafiei said “hesti nadaram be Team Melli” meaning he is taking a neutral approach, just like some people who feel neutral about their NT. He did not go out and openly cheer out against TM and say he openly does not support TM.

If he said he will be against TM, I would’ve called him out on that!

Comment

AFC Asian Cup 2019: 5 highest goalscorers in tournament history
                      https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...ament-history/

#1 Ali Daei (Iran): 14 goals

The only footballer with over 100 goals in international football, Iran’s Ali Daei tops this list of the top goalscorers in Asian Cup history. Daei scored his 14 Asian Cup goals across three editions of the Asian Cup.

He scored a staggering eight goals in the 1996 edition of the tournament, then followed it up with three each in the next two editions of the continental tournament.

Comment

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...iroz-on-blast/

AFC Asian Cup 2019: Former striker Khodadad Azizi puts Iranian head coach Carlos Queiroz on blast

Former Iranian marksman Khodadad Azizi didn’t take too kindly to head coach Carlos Queiroz tempering the team’s expectations ahead of the AFC Asian Cup 2019.

Queiroz had circled out three teams – defending Champions Australia, South Korea and Japan – that are virtually guaranteed to reach the top 4 of the tournament, stating that Iran had to battle it out with a number of other teams to vie for the fourth and final spot.

However, his comments didn’t sit well with Khodadad, who let loose on the former Manchester United assistant manager in an interview with Tehran Times.

“We are not stupid people Mr. Queiroz. To be among the final four is your dream not our dream. In 1996 AFC Asian Cup, we came third without any warm up match. Team Melli were named the best team of the tournament and Ali Daei was named as the best goalscorer. We also picked up the Fair Play Award,” he said.

He also outlined that Iran – historically one of the most successful teams in the tournament having won it thrice – needed a coach who would land silverware for the country, as their last Asian Cup triumph came in 1976.

“Now, Queiroz says he is dreaming of a place in the last four,” he opined.

“No, he is leading Team Melli for eight years and is one of the highest-earning coach in the world. We need a coach to end title drought for Iran national football team.”

Comment

But here’s the thing though, people are changing Rafiei words into something they aren’t. Rafiei said “hesti nadaram be Team Melli” meaning he is taking a neutral approach, just like some people who feel neutral about their NT. He did not go out and openly cheer out against TM and say he openly does not support TM.
                          If he said he will be against TM, I would’ve called him out on that!
                          What he is saying is similar to asking someone what are they feeling when coming back to Iran after many years and then the person taking the neutral approach responding "hichi".
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

^^ Khodad, zolfoghrnasab, Mail-be-Kohan are “dogs with a bone”. They all have one thing in common, being out of the limelight, they find commenting against CQ’s tactical and psychological remarks or any other comments for that matter as a tool to get back into the limelights! The media is clever they play “Kherso be raghs ovordim” with them and everything they go for it.

Frankly their are becoming to sound like broken records and wgaf about what they say. You want to hear sense, listen to Jalali.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Mayeli goh an baz dahane goshadesho va kard?

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                                Mayeli goh an baz dahane goshadesho va kard?
                                No - this time it was Azizi. I honestly don't know what to say anymore but one thing that is clear is that IR or not, we have major cultural and social issues. On a individual basis, Iranians are some of the most talented and intelligent people you can find but God forbid we try to rally around a common cause. Like I said a 1-2 months ago, if I were CQ, I would have resigned and let the domestic experts run the clown show. If we win, they will give credit to a squad that - in their eyes - is on par with France and Brazil. If we lose, then they will crucify CQ.

If only there were more characters like Nekounam, Daei, and Mahdavikia. Just listen to the way each of them speaks in their interviews leading up to the tournament and you'll understand why they were the captains of our national team. Even now, people ask why someone like Shojaei is included in the squad. Outfield player or not, he exhibits the most poise and class worthy of a captain heading into this tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X