This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post

He has also already said that IRAN IS NOT a favorite to win the AC , Japan,Korea and Australia are

WTF is going on guys ?
    He always shits on Iran in interviews. Not as bad as 4 years ago when Qatar and UAE were the favourites to win the group.

Comment

Dreamer

Do you read all Iranian sports sites or news papers ? I do, check it out for yourself bro.

I totally know that CQ has always played mind games in order to rally the troops but 2 weeks to start of AC
      and saying those things are just a bit strange to me specially when has GOTTEN EVERYTHING HE HAS ASKED FOR FROM THE IFF.

He has also already said that IRAN IS NOT a favorite to win the AC , Japan,Korea and Australia are.

WTF is going on guys ?
      Sarbaz jan,

After 8 years, don't you know CQ?
      He always plays the underdog card. Its a classic tactic for Sir Alex.

Comment

I totally know that CQ has always played mind games in order to rally the troops but 2 weeks to start of AC
        and saying those things are just a bit strange to me specially when has GOTTEN EVERYTHING HE HAS ASKED FOR FROM THE IFF.

He has also already said that IRAN IS NOT a favorite to win the AC , Japan,Korea and Australia are.

WTF is going on guys ?
        Classic Sir Alex.

CQ said we are 40 years behind Portugal and Spain and we ended up almost hanging them by their arrogant necks.

Wouldnt read into it unless we actually come up short.

Comment

"CQ said that IRAN IS NOT a favorite to win the AC , Japan,Korea and Australia are."

That's kind of worrying because Japan would have to meet Australia in the Quarter-Final, thus leaving one of them to go to the Semi-Final...

Comment

Dreamer
            Do you read all Iranian sports sites or news papers ? I do, check it out for yourself bro.
            WTF is going on guys ?
            And what is strange about this? Have you followed TM before a big game or tournament before? This is the same song CQ sings everytime. Nothing different. We have learned that when TM players take it easy and think they are the favourites they perform below par, look at the last friendly with Palestine. But when faced with a challenge they lift, so CQ has to keep them & consequently all of us at the edge of our seats. Hence we here at PFDC also always try to tag TM as underdogs no matter who they play. That is just standard operational procedure for CQ, so I am surprised that for a so called long suffering supporter of TM you are surprised by this.

Comment

No guys I do know CQ's tactics and mind games but he made me worried when he mentioned that
              all of the TM players are "VERY SAD INSIDE THEIR HEARTS"
              This is what worrying me as a fan.

Comment

No guys I do know CQ's tactics and mind games but he made me worried when he mentioned that
                all of the TM players are "VERY SAD INSIDE THEIR HEARTS"
                This is what worrying me as a fan.
                Me too .

He hasn't used this expression before.

F**k Persepolis, Branko and their loudmouth fans. Bunch of be-khaar cult-worshipers.

They are also a bunch of nad-deeds. Pas won it, Esteghlal won it twice. A bunch of na-deeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  Me too .

He hasn't used this expression before.

F**k Persepolis, Branko and their loudmouth fans. Bunch of be-khaar cult-worshipers.

They are also a bunch of nad-deeds. Pas won it, Esteghlal won it twice. A bunch of na-deeds.
                  Ey baba, No need to hate on Persepolis. We're a great team. The greatest...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Ey baba, No need to hate on Persepolis. We're a great team. The greatest...
                    I mean the loudmouths among them who keep saying "Eeen Team Mili team meli mah neest" - we have great Persepolis fans here on this board.

I support Persepolis, Esteghlal etc. all Iranian clubs. But with Branko at the helm, I cannot.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BryZnOMgiIQ/

LOL get out of here Rezaeian, me and you both know that you are only saying that to get into the starting XI because of the club you play for, "AL-SHANIA". It's clearly obvious you don't truly mean what you preach what a joke! Would you still be talking like that if you were at PP? No you wouldn't! Such a selfish player!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        LOL get out of here Rezaeian, me and you both know that you are only saying that to get into the starting XI because of the club you play for. It's clearly obvious you don't truly mean what you preach what a joke! Would you still be talking like that if you were at PP? No you wouldn't! Such a selfish player!
                        His responses and answers were perfect. Ramin shirreeeeeh!

Honestly, out of all Persepolis fans, you are the only one trying to cause a rift and division between Team Melli and Persepolis.

Soroush Rafaei sucks and will always suck - he is right, Carlos and TM really helped him 4 years ago, the selfish diminutive player forgot it all cause he wants to get into Branko's good graces - cause the talent is not there anymore.

Comment

I think Morteza Pouraliganji and Kaveh Rezaei are in Qatar now ... he posted an IG story where he took a pic of the Qatar airport.

Comment

His responses and answers were perfect. Ramin shirreeeeeh!
                            Honestly, out of all Persepolis fans, you are the only one trying to cause a rift and division between Team Melli and Persepolis.
                            Soroush Rafaei sucks and will always suck - he is right, Carlos and TM really helped him 4 years ago, the selfish diminutive player forgot it all cause he wants to get into Branko's good graces - cause the talent is not there anymore.
                            He was really good vs. Argentina. But this was not a nutmeg, he is trying to pass the ball, and it deflects off of the Argentina player.
                            Either way, I was suspicious of him before - but he has been a good player. Doesn't assist or score goals, but he fits into Persepolis' plan.
                            Soroush Rafaei of two years ago was a beast though. Do not underestimate him. He, unlike Bashar, can actually score.
                            First he was a beast, now he sucks. Right... I’m just going to leave this here, this being just one of your many comments where you praised Rafaei. Such hypocrisy, at least say I hate Rafaei because he criticized my manager, rather than just insulting PP, the fans, and the players as a whole.

Comment

LOL get out of here Rezaeian, me and you both know that you are only saying that to get into the starting XI because of the club you play for, "AL-SHANIA". It's clearly obvious you don't truly mean what you preach what a joke! Would you still be talking like that if you were at PP? No you wouldn't! Such a selfish player!
                              Asan che rabti dare......

His responses were perfect, only one that needs to get out of here is you.....

Comment

First he was a beast, now he sucks. Right... I’m just going to leave this here, this being just one of your many comments where you praised Rafaei. Such hypocrisy, at least say I hate Rafaei because he criticized my manager, rather than just insulting PP, the fans, and the players as a whole.
                                Yes, a beast for the PGL or a club like Persepolis, but not for Team Melli. He is better than Bashar - that was my point.

He doesn't deserve to even be close to Team Melli anymore or even then.

Comment

Working...
                                X