X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But why ?

Why aren’t the players happy ?

They are camping and training in undoubtedly the most sophisticated football facilities in the
    world and being extremely well
    Taken care of , but somehow CQ says they are sad inside.

but why ? Why ?

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      But why ?

Why aren’t the players happy ?

They are camping in undoubtedly the most sophisticated football in the world and being extremely well
      Taken care of , but somehow CQ says they are sad inside , but why ? Why ?
      Could this just be mind-games?

Comment

I am speechless

I mean CQ asked for 6 friendly games prior to the AC and he got it.
        He asked to have a 3 weeks camp in Qatar and UAE right before the tournament starts , and he got it.
        He himself said yesterday that thier conditions at the Aspire camp is excellent so fo the world of me I don’t understand
        What is going on ?

Many of the Iranian football experts are saying that he is given excuses in case we fail in the AC but why?

Comment

I am speechless
          He asked to have a 3 weeks camp in Qatar and UAE right before the tournament starts , and he got it.
          He himself said yesterday that thier conditions at the Aspire camp is excellent so fo the world of me I don’t understand
          What is going on ?
          Many of the Iranian football experts are saying that he is given excuses in case we fail in the AC but why?
          We don't have "Iranian football experts". Which experts are you talking about?

//

I think the way we analyze CQ is completely wrong. We question his decisions (as we should), but we assume that there's a better alternative waiting.

Who are we going to appoint that will:

1) Rally the team around themselves like CQ has.
          2) Create unity between TM players.
          3) Win games.
          4) Kick out most of the party bazi bullshit behind the scenes?

There isn't a single domestic coach that can do all those things. They weren't raised in the same environment. We can pick on him as much as we want saying "oh but look how much we're paying him!" as if the federation would spend that money any better anyway.

We need to be realistic.

(inb4 someone brings up some Paniranian nonsense about how they "still believe" in the persian spirit or something)
          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

I am speechless

What is going on ?

wake up and you can see whats going on

Comment

What is going on ?

It can be either him covering himself in case we bow out before the semis or legitimately playing the victim as a mind game.

If you think about it, him saying Japan/Korea/Australia will be the 3 in the semifinal makes no sense because Japan and Australia would meet in the Quarterfinals.

Possibly could be trying to remove Iran as a favorite. Sir Alex style

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Before the camp started in my heart I really thought we could win but the lack of spirit in the team is so evident you see it in the face of all the players this is not the same TM we have seen the last 7 years. With this state I will be surprised if we make it to semis it’s a real shame
                are they still forced off social media? maybe that is why 😊

Comment

Iran is able to raise it's game to a higher level when faced with stronger opponents. I have full confident in the team, the coach and individual players regardless of who gets selected at the end. Training drill with palastine is no real measure. Keep the positive thinking folks and stick to plan. Giving up so early is not brave. Sing . We are the champions, my friends. We will keep fighting to the end ..cus we are the champions...no time for losers ...

Comment

Dreamer

Do you read all Iranian sports sites or news papers ? I do, check it out for yourself bro.

I totally know that CQ has always played mind games in order to rally the troops but 2 weeks to start of AC
                    and saying those things are just a bit strange to me specially when has GOTTEN EVERYTHING HE HAS ASKED FOR FROM THE IFF.

He has also already said that IRAN IS NOT a favorite to win the AC , Japan,Korea and Australia are.

WTF is going on guys ?

Comment

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/430...i-all-the-best

Branko Ivankovic wishes Team Melli all the best

TEHRAN – Persepolis head coach Branko Ivankovic wished Iran national football team all the best in the 2019 AFC Asian Cup.

Team Melli left Tehran on Monday to hold a training camp in Doha, Qatar as part of preparation for the Asian Cup.

Carlos Queiroz’s will meet Qatar on Dec. 31 in a friendly match before they leave for the UAE for the continental showpiece.

“I've been always a big fan of Team Melli and I wish them all the best in the AFC Asian Cup. Team Melli’s success is my success too. Iran national football team doesn’t belong to a special person, Team Melli is for all Iranian people,” Ivankovic said.

Ivankovic and Queiroz engaged in verbal warfare from the last year following mismanagement of Team Melli’s preparation programs.

“I want to emphasize once again, Persepolis club, our fans, coaching staff, players and me will support Iran national football team. Please don’t ask me about Team Melli from now on because my answer is clear,” Ivankovic said.

Iran national football team are the only team in the history of the competition to win thrice successively from 1968 - 1976. But since then they have not been able to win it for the fourth time.

Team Melli have been drawn with Iraq, Vietnam and Yemen in Group D.

Comment

"Iran national football team doesn’t belong to a special person" - Branko

Clearly an underhanded dig at CQ. Again, he has shown he can't be a man and actually say CQ's name or say it to his face, but makes weasel comments like this.

Comment

Dreamer

Do you read all Iranian sports sites or news papers ? I do, check it out for yourself bro.

I totally know that CQ has always played mind games in order to rally the troops but 2 weeks to start of AC
                          and saying those things are just a bit strange to me specially when has GOTTEN EVERYTHING HE HAS ASKED FOR FROM THE IFF.

He has also already said that IRAN IS NOT a favorite to win the AC , Japan,Korea and Australia are.

WTF is going on guys ?
                          Nothing is going on.. football as usual .. we will be fine. Don't read too much into goosip and shenanigans..

Comment

Branko can go screw himself and his puppet-masters. In the run up to 2006 WC and in the WC, he showed that he is a mediocre coach. Now he is proving that he is a lousy human being as well. Please go back to wherever you came from and leave Iranian TM alone. You will never get back in.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I am speechless

What is going on ?

These are cq mind games
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

This is nothing.

Navad right now is going over the events that messed up TM in Asia Cup 2000 (same thing happened in WC qualifiers the year after)...

Trust me, CQ and IFF know how to clean camp issues (at least in terms of attitude and cohesion) better than anyone we've had in a federation in over 40 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X