This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gentlemen

Let me say this again and again , I love and support CQ %100 ,but i dont like or agree with playing these next 2
    friendlies behind closed doors.

Do you ever see Brazil,Germany,France or Argentina play friendly games in an empty stadium ??????

never ever.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      Gentlemen
      Let me say this again and again , I love and support CQ %100 ,but i dont like or agree with playing these next 2
      friendlies behind closed doors.
      Do you ever see Brazil,Germany,France or Argentina play friendly games in an empty stadium ??????
      never ever.
      Who tf do you think you are to question cq ? Dont agree with his tacticts.. nobody gives a shit. You are not qualified to bring tea to him even. Be quiet and support the team because when cq is gone we might as well just cancel the team. These are the glory days. Enjoy them
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

How can we enjoy the glory days when we can’t even watch our team play lmao
        SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
          How can we enjoy the glory days when we can’t even watch our team play lmao
          Whats gonna be the point to watch when we wont even be able to beat bahrain
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

behind close door is not bad, we should have a easy ride till the quater finals, i hope i dont jinx it

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              behind close door is not bad, we should have a easy ride till the quater finals, i hope i dont jinx it
              You are jynxing it.. please post some where that we are the under dog
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

If a couch decides to have the prep games behind closed doors then that is his choice.. You have to trust and respect his decision. Period!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  You are jynxing it.. please post some where that we are the under dog
                  we are under dogs!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    we are under dogs!
                    No, we are the upper cats!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                      If a couch decides to have the prep games behind closed doors then that is his choice.. You have to trust and respect his decision. Period!
                      It's past midnight, and I just literally tried to figure out the meaning of a metaphor of a "couch" playing soccer behind closed doors. Thank you and good night.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        No, we are the upper cats!
                        They are called cheetahs!

Comment

Persiangodfather

Wow bacheh foofoolak khoshkeleh,why are you so angry bro ?
                          Sorry if it’s that time of the month for you , are bleeding and upset😜😂

It’s a good thing I said I like and support him %100 ,I just expressed my opinion about closed door friendlies.
                          What’s the matter , you forgot your Zanex for the night ? 😜🤪

Why don’t you STF up and leave these things to grown ups and people like me who are varzeshkar as well as varzesh shenas.
                          And don’t forget with or without CQ our beloved TM will always belong to Iran and it’s people , not some sellout like you.
                          MoFo ing piece of goh.

Zendeh bad Iran o Irani

Comment

Guys we have all sort of folks visiting these pages, especially before an important tournament, can we please keep it clean and civilised. Please abstain from making sexist and abusive comments. Thanks.

Comment

Iran's line up against Palestine

Beiranvand; Rezaeian-Montazeri-Kanaani-Mohammadi; Nourollahi-Cheshmi-Dejagah; Torabi-Azmoun-Taremi.

Comment

Guys, chill out please!
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X