This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    How good is Iraq in relation to 4 years ago?
    Their team doesn't work that way. They go hot and cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Their team doesn't work that way. They go hot and cold.
      rest assured that against Iran they will give their all. They usually do, however the calibre of TM right now should be able to handle even a 'hot' Iraq. hopefully we have a good referee for the game 😊

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        How good is Iraq in relation to 4 years ago?
        Honestly, they haven't had an impressive result in years. Not one in friendlies, not one in official tournaments - you can look it up.

They are grossly overrated on this board. But they do get up in the mornings when they play Iran - but they needed 11 men vs. 10 Iranians last game for over 80 minutes to take us to penalties.

We were on the verge of running up the score when it was 11 on 11, but then Ben Williams happened.
        Last edited by Tehranto; 12-21-2018, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Iraq is not as good of a team that it was 4 years ago , and TM is definitely better than 4 years
          ago , however when the Iraqis play us they get very Gheyrati and would do anything not to loose.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
            Even if it's fake news, still think they deserve the best. It's the national team we are talking about, there is enough money in the country's vault to take care of their expenses, if the Smaugs share a bit. Patrons shouldn't have to do it.
            You might be right, but it's still utterly ridiculous that ppl here believe anything random dudes post. It's the age of fake news, grow up and use your brain, that's all I am saying.

Comment

The ONLY challenge to Iran in this tournament is IMO Japan!!! They are really tough! Silently deadly! Be wary, we will face them in the finals! ....

Comment

2018_12_21_19_51_20_AFC_Asian_Cup_2019_Group_Stage_Points_Simulator_ULTRAZONE.jpg
                This was my prediction after filling the scores in ... anyone else?
                https://ultra.zone/AFC-Asian-Cup-201...-Stage#group=f
                Basically best case would be IRAN vs. Korea in the final ... Koreans have it WAY TOO EASY

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                  [ATTACH]18302[/ATTACH]
                  Basically best case would be IRAN vs. Korea in the final ... Koreans have it WAY TOO EASY
                  RIP Saudi after playing Japan. When I first had that tool I had a similar result except we played Oman instead of North Korea

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                    [ATTACH]18302[/ATTACH]
                    No team will have it easy ...Korea will have a tough challenge from Qatar and uae

Comment

as long as saudi are out will be good, if saudi play japan mean semi if we go through we play japan,
                      i got last 16, dprk
                      quater china
                      semi japan
                      final
                      i just noticed if saudi get 3rd in thier group,and we become 1st, they will play us last 16

Comment

I don’t care what people say about wanting to avoid Saudi Arabia. I think it’ll be a great match between two rivals who haven’t faced each other in 6 years. And the last time was a tokhmi encounter for the 2012 WAFF Cup.

Nothing will be sweeter than eliminating Saudi Arabia in the UAE in front of all the UAE/Saudi fans. It’ll be salt and lemon juice all over that wound.

I know what a lot of you think and you are right. Saudi Arabia will play like Brazil vs Iran and they will be dirty. But I STILL don’t think they will beat us if we face them. Psychologically our boys don’t give a **** lol. Which one of our player was it who was laughing while saying in an interview how he heard every bad word in the book in Arabic but he didn’t care. They are psychologically ready. The technical and physical aspect is already there. We can beat them.

I’m praying to face Saudi Arabia in this tournament.

Comment

She believes Iran are favorites to win it because we are ranked the highest. Disappointing that there was no mentions of our players, but then again who could she have mentioned?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            I don’t care what people say about wanting to avoid Saudi Arabia. I think it’ll be a great match between two rivals who haven’t faced each other in 6 years. And the last time was a tokhmi encounter for the 2012 WAFF Cup.

Nothing will be sweeter than eliminating Saudi Arabia in the UAE in front of all the UAE/Saudi fans. It’ll be salt and lemon juice all over that wound.

I know what a lot of you think and you are right. Saudi Arabia will play like Brazil vs Iran and they will be dirty. But I STILL don’t think they will beat us if we face them. Psychologically our boys don’t give a **** lol. Which one of our player was it who was laughing while saying in an interview how he heard every bad word in the book in Arabic but he didn’t care. They are psychologically ready. The technical and physical aspect is already there. We can beat them.

I’m praying to face Saudi Arabia in this tournament.
                            I agree, I'd love nothing more than to play and beat Saudi Arabia in the UAE. The only thing that worries me is the refereeing..... Imagine if it's a Ben Williams 2.0 kind of guy......

Comment

Can anyone link me the interviews they did went they had the camps for Venezuela and stuff plz

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                I agree, I'd love nothing more than to play and beat Saudi Arabia in the UAE. The only thing that worries me is the refereeing..... Imagine if it's a Ben Williams 2.0 kind of guy......
                                There are two senarios where we could meet Saudi. First is in semis final, which means Saudi eleminating both Japan and Australia ..the other is in the Final, which means Saudi ending up second in it's group but rising up to eliminate the likes of UAE and S Korea. Personally I prefer the first senarios, but that means Saudi is a very strong team.

Comment

Working...
                                X