This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
    Iranian football is a joke! …. It is a shame that more energy is spent on shenanigans than the actual sport.
    Look at what Al Ain accomplished .. the same Arabs that everyone ridicule. They are so ahead of us is unbelievable.
    When does this nation want to wake up ???
    Agree...they are ahead of us in many ways. This whole we are superior persians is a fantasy. We need to focus on getting small things done first.Hanging on to Cyrus's petticoat is not the solution.

Educated Iranians created Super Molahland yet somehow some think that they are more superior to the arabs...

Our culture, language, architecture and the list goes on is precious and unique but we need to focus on...now...

TM is the beautiful plant among the alafhayeh harz, it's a miracle...
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

where is the team staying at in UAE
      what hotel
      what training area for practices

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram88 View Post
        where is the team staying at in UAE
        what hotel
        what training area for practices
        Burj Al Arab

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          Burj Al Arab
          Aren't they staying at the Iranian Club?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            Burj Al Arab
            If true, that's disgusting. Our domestic football infrastructure is hot garbage and but these guys get to crash in one of the world's most expensive hotels.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              If true, that's disgusting. Our domestic football infrastructure is hot garbage and but these guys get to crash in one of the world's most expensive hotels.
              Yup. How dare they? Our TM players don't deserve five-star accommodations. They should stay at a caravan in the desert instead.

Comment

Dadash i am going to honest here. I am a pp fan, but I think he real issue with Iranian football is Branko. He is bringing up too many problems for TM

Comment

I hate Branko's guts and love CQ but even i'm a little surprised they are staying at the Burj-Al Arab..

Staying at an expensive hotel is not the problem. Of course I want them to stay at a 5 star hotel, but a hotel where rooms are $2,000 a night???

Sounds a little too lavish for our federation.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    I hate Branko's guts and love CQ but even i'm a little surprised they are staying at the Burj-Al Arab..

Staying at an expensive hotel is not the problem. Of course I want them to stay at a 5 star hotel, but a hotel where rooms are $2,000 a night???

Qatar is paying for it.

I actually don't know if they are, but would not be surprised.

Comment

I think Nader is trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Some patron is definitely paying for it.

Happy for them. A little luxury from time to time is good for their roohieh, aching bodies, sore muscles...
                        Hope they get the spa treatment too.

It's an honour and good publicity for a hotel to have TM or any national team stay with them.
                        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Qatar Football Federation is paying for the expenses due to their ongoing partnership with IFF which actually great for us due to the lack of funds.
                          TM always gets good treatment such as first class flights, access to the best hotels and such. I have no problem with them being at Burj Al Arab to prepare for Asian Cup.

Apparently I read somewhere they would go to Kish next then go back to UAE but Idk the legitimacy behind. The problems with TM is all the hashiyeh surrounding and the blame can be on Branko and his goons for creating this hostility. FOR WHAT REASON I dont know or understand which is shameful. We all should be behind TM and Iran all together and unfortunately, their jealousy of CQ's success is destroying the unity of TM.. The players of TM have numerous times back CQ so that should shut everyone up

Comment

I am amazed at how gullible ppl here are. A random dude posts a one-liner without any sources whatsoever, and you guys believe and discuss that nonsense in like a dozen posts? Who are you?

Comment

If we had a professional football organization and environment, disgusting little creatures such as Branko would've never never been able to get a job in Iran. Now this asshole is trying to destroy our chances of winning the Asian cup after 42 years, he's not even good enough to coach a third division club in China for crying out loud.

Comment

Folks, TM is not staying at Burj Arab.

And there is no way Qatar would pay anything to UAE right now unless they had to.
                                They're in the middle of a blockade/trade war. Don't be naive.

As mentioned many times, TM is going to stay at the Iranian club. It has several training fields, and all the amenities TM requires.

Comment

Working...
                                X