This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    tm final list is out this sunday correct?
    Yes it is
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      I don't know why we are still comparing CQ and Branko... One has managed the likes of Real Madrid, Portugal and was assistant to Sir Alex at Man U compared to someone who manages PP, several Arab teams, and short term Croatia NT. The comparision is not even close and if anyone thinks Branko is as good or close to good as CQ, needs to immediately delete their account and never return again..

You ask most football experts around the world and they'll know who CQ is but if you ask them about Branko, they'll say who the fooook is that (Conor McGregor voice)
      Nobody compares br-AN-G0H to CQ ..... with the exception of the very small yet very vocal, dementedly treasonous PP supporters who shamelessly put their club before their country ..... but that's about it.

The bottom line is that br-AN-G0h is only in Iran, not because he loves the country, or its people, but because Iran is the only country where he can find employment. Everyone fired him except us, lol; Emirates/Al-Wahda fired this loser after one year, his KSA team fired him after one year, Chinese Dong (how fitting for Br-AN-G0H iv-AN-G0H-vic), fired him after a year and half, and his own country's team (Dinamo) fired him after 5 matches in the fall of 2013..... which was his last position before coming to Iran in April 2015. Besides, where else can a self-serving fraudster, crooked loser, reject failure who was unemployed and without a team for one and a half years just stroll right on into a country, and be treated as if he is on par with Guardiola and Mourinho?! If this Croatian waterboy had any shred of sincere love for Iran or its people he would have returned to the country after TM's exit from the World Cup in 2006 .... but instead he fled like a no good crook whose exclusive and solitary interest is his pocket.

Sure, he's a better coach than Hossein Faraki, ..... but that's not saying much, and shows just how low the bar is set. PP won the IPL championship two consecutive seasons, but in the ACL final, they couldn't score one single freaking goal across two full matches against their Japanese opponent. It frankly confirms the absolute worthlessness of an IPL title ..... unless of course someone places PP above his national team (and isn't shy to admit it). In other words, PP can beat up on some IPL teams, but when they had to face serious competition from East Asia, they failed, and failed miserably. As a matter of fact, PP was the ONLY Iranian club in the modern era of the ACL Final which failed to score a goal against its opponent. Sepahan scored a goal in both its home and away matches against its Japanese opponent in 2007, and Zob Ahan scored a goal in the one-leg only final against its opponent in 2010.

As for CQ, it is true that his salary in Iran is probably higher than what he could receive elsewhere, but given all the nonsense/BS that he has to put up with from multiple factions, it simply isn't worth the trouble. Unlike br-AN-G0H, Carlos can very easily find employment coaching another team in another country (both at the club and international level) while still receiving a good, (albeit lesser) timely paid salary. Simply put, Carlos loves Iran, if he didn't he wouldn't have stayed, because he clearly has other options. It's one thing to be in a country because you can't find employment elsewhere, it's another thing to chose to stay in a job when you have comparably lucrative alternatives. I guess some PP supporters are just jealous that the national team of Iran is coached by an internationally respected sought after individual ..... but they have to have a reject loser as the coach of their team .

The man has been in Iran since April 2011, and very rarely has he, or his staff, timely received their wages. It is unprofessional for sure, but it clearly is not the "be-all end-all"/deal breaker for him. His primary concerns, from day one, have been about TM having proper conditions (i.e. training pitches, camps, friendlies, cooperation from the clubs and coaches to release the players to him, etc.) in order to be competitive in all competitions.

Unlike that despicable Iran hating snake, who gleefully hides behind a club team to take cheap shots at a national team, Carlos loves Iran. There is no other way he could have survived.

Go to minute 40 of this video and watch:

It's embarrassing just to even listen to this. Fekresh bokon; our headcoach withdrew money from his own personal bank account in his own country just to pay the salaries of his staff/assistants. Would any other coach do this? Would any other coach of comparable stature tolerate this type of nonsense? Would any other coach continuously put up with such absurd circumstances, even if they had the capacity to privately pay their assistants?! LOL, would BR-AN-GOH IV-AN-G0H-VIC do this?

This video is from 2014 when TM returned to Iran from Brasil ..... notice how CQ returned back to the country even though his contract was up and the tournament was over for TM to explain Iran's performance to the nation? Did br-AN-G0H do that in 2006? Oh wait, I forgot, he absconded like a criminal from Germany and never returned to Iran until he was deep in unemployment (i.e. desperate) .... but I guess to some, PP is more important than the national team of Iran, and as long as PP is the "champion" of the highly coveted IPL, br-AN-G0H has a blank check. Check out minute 45 of the same video, and take a look at br-AN-G0H's popularity among fans then

Hopefully that half-Iranian referee that officiated Iran vs. Oman in the group stage of the 2004 Asian Cup will be TM's referee in the Emirates

GO GET EM CARLOS!!!
      Zendebahd Iran

Comment

Why does everyone here talk as if it's given that CQ will leave after the AC?! Because of 2 rumors? Haven't we had rumors of him leaving like a million times before?

I think with the right contract from IFF he will stay until the WC2022!

Comment

^ well its was always clear that CQ wants to stay and carry on, thats why he was annoyed at being offered only an extension Till end of AC..!
          the question has always been whether IFF had the Will and Orzeh and off course the $$ to keep him on..!!

Comment

I think everyone here knows that I am a die hard Perspolisi fan.

I love my team and its coach Branko.

However CQ is defenitly a better coach than Branko and he deserves enormous credit for what he has done for TM

and our football and yes he has gotten very well paid too.

If TM wins the Asian Cup both CQ and IFF will want to extend his contract till end of the 2022 WC.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              the question has always been whether IFF had the Will and Orzeh and off course the $$ to keep him on..!!
              and why does everyone think they don't this time? They kept him with or without sanctions for 8 years!

Comment

Why isn't there a Shrine/Thread for CQ's followers in here? That way y'll can worship him, pray to him, etc. Whatever floats your boat. And keep the rest of the threads clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                  Why isn't there a Shrine/Thread for CQ's followers in here? That way y'll can worship him, pray to him, etc. Whatever floats your boat. And keep the rest of the threads clean.
                  Trinity jan, we want CQ to stay, he's the engine. That's all.
                  Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                    Trinity jan, we want CQ to stay, he's the engine. That's all.
                    Roxan jan, I know. It's just boring and repetitive rendition of the same statements all the time, and then they resort to rude, and gutter language to dehumanize Branko via "goh, an" etc. to elevate CQ. *Trump voice* Sad.

What was that old proverb 'Gol bayad khodesh bebooyad na atar begooyad', probably butchered it, but you get the gist.

Comment

Anyone else currently injured besides Ezatollahi and Jahanbakhsh?

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                        seems like Kaveh is as well!

Comment

Fekresheh bokon; the ansar-eh br-AN-GOH-lah (i.e. a small yet vocal faction of PP supporters) repeatedly attack the social media handles of CQ, as well as several TM players with some of the most disgustingly vulgar language in the farsi language. Not only do they attack CQ, but they attack his family as well. These attacks began two years ago and continue through the present day. The anti-CQ comments were so vile, and filthy that in the summer of 2016, TM players closed down their IG handles and replaced their profile pictures with the Iranian flag. Oddly enough, the same ilk who shamelessly place their club before their national team now moan about "rude", "gutter" language which is used to describe the despicable conduct of an individual that openly is trying to sabotage the national team of Iran, while cowardly hiding behind a club team. It provides additional confirmation that for some, the club is more important than their country.

I wonder why these individuals don't have any issues with the comments posted on CQ's social media handles, but want to lecture on etiquette and manners when it comes to describing an individual that is trying to harm the interests of the Iranian national team for his own personal gain. There simply is no need for a shrine for br-AN-G0H supporters, as they usually infest the social media handles of the national team's coaching staff and players.

Normally I would respond in kind, and refer to br-AN-G0H supporters as antars for treasonously putting a club team before their nation, but I don't want to insult antars ..... at least they are intelligent; instead I will refer to them as snakes, as it really does take a special breed to support someone that tries to create needless friction and disharmony in the national team. This is sabotage of a national team which represents over 80 million people, and some are upset about "rude" words?

Remember this gem?

You can watch the full video, but the particular comment is made at minute 11. The global reject fraudster lied through his teeth and complained that PP's national team players returned from TM camps overweight. At the time of this absurd statement, TM led the qualification group as group leaders, without conceding a single goal despite playing more away matches than home games. In other words, CQ and his coaching staff clearly did something right. So, how can he credibly make such a statement? The answer is clear, this fraudster simply tried to create needless friction, and cause harm to the national team for his own personal benefit. Talk about Trumpian.

When this "man" engages in filthy conduct like this (and this is only one example), don't be surprised that people who actually love their country, and place their country's national team over a club team as well as a crooked self-serving fraudster, use particular adjectives to refer to the individual and his actions. With this type of nonsense, br-AN-GOH de-humanizes himself more than any comments posted on an internet forum. As for CQ, his track record in Iran speaks for itself; no comments posted on an internet forum will "elevate" or diminish his stature.
                          Zendebahd Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Abedzadeh View Post
                            Fekresheh bokon; the ansar-eh br-AN-GOH-lah (i.e. a small yet vocal faction of PP supporters) repeatedly attack the social media handles of CQ, as well as several TM players with some of the most disgustingly vulgar language in the farsi language. Not only do they attack CQ, but they attack his family as well. These attacks began two years ago and continue through the present day. The anti-CQ comments were so vile, and filthy that in the summer of 2016, TM players closed down their IG handles and replaced their profile pictures with the Iranian flag. Oddly enough, the same ilk who shamelessly place their club before their national team now moan about "rude", "gutter" language which is used to describe the despicable conduct of an individual that openly is trying to sabotage the national team of Iran, while cowardly hiding behind a club team. It provides additional confirmation that for some, the club is more important than their country.
                            I wonder why these individuals don't have any issues with the comments posted on CQ's social media handles, but want to lecture on etiquette and manners when it comes to describing an individual that is trying to harm the interests of the Iranian national team for his own personal gain. There simply is no need for a shrine for br-an-G0H supporters, as they usually infest the social media handles of the national team's coaching staff and players.
                            Normally I would respond in kind, and refer to br-AN-G0H supporters as antars for treasonously putting a club team before their nation, but I don't want to insult antars ..... at least they are intelligent; instead I will refer to them as snakes, as it really does take a special breed to support someone that tries to create needless friction and disharmony in the national team. This is sabotage of a national team which represents over 80 million people, and some are upset about "rude" words?
                            Remember this gem?

You can watch the full video, but the particular comment is made at minute 11. The global reject fraudster lied through his teeth and complained that PP's national team players returned from TM camps overweight. At the time of this absurd statement, TM led the qualification group as group leaders, without conceding a single goal despite playing more away matches than home games. In other words, CQ and his coaching staff clearly did something right. So, how can he credibly make such a statement? The answer is clear, this fraudster simply tried to create needless friction, and cause harm to the national team for his own personal benefit. Talk about Trumpian.
                            When this "man" engages in filthy conduct like this (and this is only one example), don't be surprised that people who actually love their country, and place their country's national team over a club team as well as a crooked self-serving fraudster, use particular adjectives to refer to the individual and his actions. With this type of nonsense, br-AN-GOH de-humanizes himself more than any comments posted on an internet forum. As for CQ, his track record in Iran speaks for itself; no comments posted on an internet forum will "elevate" or diminish his stature.
                            I know they're a vocal minority, but they are so disgusting that virtually all clubs are rallying against the poison that is now Persepolis FC. Jalal Hosseini even talked about this in the post-game interview - how everyone is rallying against Persepolis. The idiot Branko is turning a once beloved club into a hated one. I never thought I would ever root against Persepolis, but it has happened.

Perspolis, yadet naree - HAMISHEEH TEAM MELLI va KASHIMA-ETEEHHH

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                              Gholizadeh and Kaveh Rezaei...

Comment

The final list of 23 players Dec 26

There will be a list of standby today to be modified by Tuesday.

به نقل از فدراسیون فوتبال، بخش رسانه ای تیم ملی در خصوص فرآیند انتخاب بازیکنان ملی پوش توضیحاتی ارائه کرد.
                                متن توضیحات به این شرح است:

اسامی بازیکنانی که امروز (یکشنبه) اعلام می شود مربوط به لیست اولیه و آماده باش نفراتی است که به اردوی قطر که از 26 آذر ماه آغاز می شود، اعزام خواهند شد. در حال حاضر به دلیل برخی مشکلات در خصوص بازیکنانی که مصدوم هستند و موضوعاتی دیگر از قبیل اخذ ویزا، شاید چند بازیکن بیشتر در روز دوشنبه یا سه شنبه هفته آینده اعلام شوند.

در تاریخ 22 دسامبر (اول دی ماه) لیست بازیکنان تیم ملی شاغل در خارج از کشور اعلام می شود.

در نهایت هم لیست پایانی 23 بازیکنان تیم ملی برای حضور در امارات و مسابقات جام ملتهای آسیا در تاریخ (26 دسامبر) 5 دی ماه انتخاب و معرفی خواهد شد.

Comment

Working...
                                X