This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    What's the injury status of Pouraliganji and Ezzatollahi? Any chance they miss the AC?

- On a side note, we need to set up a friendly with Japan, Korea, or Australia since we will likely face them rather than continuously playing Qatar over and over
    They will return to the pitch next month

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
        A message from Carlos Queiroz to Pasha Hajian of Gol Bezan after he met his father earlier this week. Great that our hard work has been appreciated by the top.
        Beautiful!

Comment

Estesnaii

There is talk of Syria for sure and also either a China or the Philippines.

Comment

Iran will win the 2018 Asian Cup.

Comment

This is our year. There is no hesitation from me saying this either. Things will go our way and we will claim the cup.

Our talented squad coached by Carlos Queiroz, with a bit of luck and against bad officiating will win the 2018 AFC Asian Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                This is our year. There is no hesitation from me saying this either. Things will go our way and we will claim the cup.

Our talented squad coached by Carlos Queiroz, with a bit of luck and against bad officiating will win the 2018 AFC Asian Cup.
                Hope the football fairies are with us...
                Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  Iran will win the 2018 Asian Cup.
                  What about the 2019 being held in UAE????

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                    Hope the football fairies are with us...
                    If you're referring to Masoud, unfortunately, yes

Comment

Masoud and the players spread roshanayi, our fairies sprinkle magic dust and watch over them...

Viva Forever TM!

Comment

Hey guys here is an interview of many TM players a week ago I believe! Very interesting
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqoF...ist=WL&t=2904s
                        watch from the start

very interesting what Masoud says towards the end, much respect !

Comment

Thanks scuderia. Luminous TM, what can I say...

Masoud deserves to be on international fashion billboards.He's got the IT factor yet so humble. He doesn't buy his own hype.

Post revolution generation missed out on a lot of opportunities.
                          Atleast these warriors don't give up, they create opportunities for themselves. Afarin!

Fashion world run by nepotists...

Comment

Kind of random but I was looking back at the sort of team Nekounam and Shojaei used to play for back in 2007/8/9. I haven’t had so much fun watching a legionnaire in my life as I did when I watched osasuna back then. They had a number of quality young players that have made big names for themselves these days

1. Juanfran - Atleti star full back these past couple of years
                            2. Nacho Monreal - Arsenal/Spain
                            3. Azpilicueta - Chelsea
                            4. Raul Garcia - Atleti

Always reminds me of Osasuna whenever I see one of these guys in action

Comment

https://tamasha.com/v/14EbD

Haha, this guy has forgotten his own antics and “professional” behaviour. I remember when esteghlal lost a game he humiliated his players by getting them to run few laps round Azadi. Very professional for 30 years!

Everyone who is a nobody thinks by saying something derogatory about CQ will become an overnight celebrity. I’m glad CQ has given up giving a toss about these mr Nobodys.
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Pardon the strong language but, the fucking state of him...

What's worrying is these mugs aren't being openly laughed at but rather, being given the stage they do to spout their crap which suggests there's a significant minority of the public who may actually hold similar views.

Comment

Working...
                                X