This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    There are reports indicating that during TM's preparation camp in Qatar that starts on Dec.20 th, TM will play 2 more friendly matches vs. China and Qatar.
    Iran takes on Qatar on December 31

Comment

Dec. 31 is the last day of TM's camp in Doha

so then Iran will be play China 4-5 days before that i guess ??

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        shoja is really over emotional and rash in his decision making, Dont want him near TM.
        https://www.instagram.com/p/BpeMgmSh...=goalnewspaper

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpcW3LGB...=goalnewspaper

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpST-v-l...=goalnewspaper

Bro I second this. Just watch his interviews and attitude smh...

Comment

Iran will play Venezuela in Doha , Qatar on November 20 th

It is official.

Thank God for that

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            Iran will play Venezuela in Doha , Qatar on November 20 th
            And will we still be wearing Adidas for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              And will we still be wearing Adidas for this?
              Yes, we'll keep Adidas for the Asian Cup

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/football...atar-infantino
                That Infantino guy is trying to destroy the WC as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                  https://www.theguardian.com/football...atar-infantino
                  That Infantino guy is trying to destroy the WC as soon as possible.
                  i'd say fk all that shittt ...!!
                  im next to certain if we stay on course with CQ in TM, not only qualify but barring group of death situation again, we will for once easily progress to the 2nd round and probably beyond at Gutter...!! I really want to have such honors under our belt before WC is ruined for good by these money hungry, FIFA old cunt$...!!

Comment

Ok Iranian football is suffering heavy atm and it’s frustrating
                    Persepolis lost
                    PAGs injured
                    Saeids injured
                    Kaveh lost his form and starting spot
                    AJB is performing horribly
                    Ghoddos is in a shit team
                    Sardar is still in Kazan
                    Noorafkan isn’t even on the bench for Charleroi
                    Gholizadeh isn’t performing and has lost his starting spot
                    I know there’s a few positives too but this many negatives right before a big competition isn’t proper
                    Hopefully everything will turn alright ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                      Ok Iranian football is suffering heavy atm and it’s frustrating
                      Persepolis lost
                      PAGs injured
                      Saeids injured
                      Kaveh lost his form and starting spot
                      AJB is performing horribly
                      Ghoddos is in a shit team
                      Sardar is still in Kazan
                      Noorafkan isn’t even on the bench for Charleroi
                      Gholizadeh isn’t performing and has lost his starting spot
                      I know there’s a few positives too but this many negatives right before a big competition isn’t proper
                      Hopefully everything will turn alright ASAP
                      Two qualities that sets Iranians apart from others is their passion and never give up attitude. So the suffering and frustration is temporary.
                      So, as a non Iranian who lives in faraway SG and who thinks very highly of Iranians, this is what I think (adding on to what you said):
                      Persepolis lost, but we still have the 2nd leg and everyone knows how the fans at Azadi stadium can terrify the Japanese and give our players the boost to win.
                      PAGs injured, but he will get well soon. He is in good hands, recovering well (he posted updates too on Instagram)
                      Saeids injured, but he will get well. Injuries are part of a footballer's life. Better to be injured now then closer to Asian Cup.
                      Kaveh lost his form and starting spot, but hey, which footballer does not go through this? You know Kaveh will fight back and regain his place, right? He is a veteran. he knows what to do.
                      AJB is performing horribly, but the ENTIRE Brighton team performed just as horribly yesterday as Everton is much stronger. Thus in this context, he did not perform horribly.
                      Ghoddos is in a shit team, but how many can play in France. Being in this team is a stepping stone for him.
                      Sardar is still in Kazan, but it won't be like this forever as he is still young.
                      Noorafkan isn’t even on the bench for Charleroi, but this is (sadly) part and parcel of a footballer's life (see the reason I gave for Kaveh).
                      Gholizadeh isn’t performing and has lost his starting spot, but this is (sadly) part and parcel of a footballer's life and with a good performance at Asian Cup, he might go to a better club.
                      I know there’s a few positives too but this many negatives right before a big competition isn’t proper and so...we give up? No, we don't we stay positive and we can trust our players to know how to fight back and get everything on track again.
                      Hopefully everything will turn alright ASAP and we know it will.
                      A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
                        Two qualities that sets Iranians apart from others is their passion and never give up attitude. So the suffering and frustration is temporary.
                        So, as a non Iranian who lives in faraway SG and who thinks very highly of Iranians, this is what I think (adding on to what you said):
                        Persepolis lost, but we still have the 2nd leg and everyone knows how the fans at Azadi stadium can terrify the Japanese and give our players the boost to win.
                        PAGs injured, but he will get well soon. He is in good hands, recovering well (he posted updates too on Instagram)
                        Saeids injured, but he will get well. Injuries are part of a footballer's life. Better to be injured now then closer to Asian Cup.
                        Kaveh lost his form and starting spot, but hey, which footballer does not go through this? You know Kaveh will fight back and regain his place, right? He is a veteran. he knows what to do.
                        AJB is performing horribly, but the ENTIRE Brighton team performed just as horribly yesterday as Everton is much stronger. Thus in this context, he did not perform horribly.
                        Ghoddos is in a shit team, but how many can play in France. Being in this team is a stepping stone for him.
                        Sardar is still in Kazan, but it won't be like this forever as he is still young.
                        Noorafkan isn’t even on the bench for Charleroi, but this is (sadly) part and parcel of a footballer's life (see the reason I gave for Kaveh).
                        Gholizadeh isn’t performing and has lost his starting spot, but this is (sadly) part and parcel of a footballer's life and with a good performance at Asian Cup, he might go to a better club.
                        I know there’s a few positives too but this many negatives right before a big competition isn’t proper and so...we give up? No, we don't we stay positive and we can trust our players to know how to fight back and get everything on track again.
                        Do you like... want to possibly... get married?

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                          Do you like... want to possibly... get married?
                          Yes. Do you?
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
                            That's the spirit. Yet another evidence that women are the future! I would add that sliver lining for ARJ is that he has now started four games in a row at EPL and will only go up from here plus Golizadeh is still getting minutes and is on the verge of breaking out in Belgium

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              Yes. Do you?
                              ArE u vhite guRl?¿

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                                That's the spirit. Yet another evidence that Iranian women will make the future of a glorious Iran! I would add that sliver lining for ARJ is that he has now started four games in a row at EPL and will only go up from here plus Golizadeh is still getting minutes and is on the verge of breaking out in Belgium
                                Uhhh sir she stated that she isn’t Iranian but u agree with the rest

Comment

Working...
                                X