Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually can undrestand thier excuse this time.

But why could they not tell this to IFF 2 weeks ago when they signed the contract in mind boggling ????

It is all that piece of garbage Trump's fault.

Comment

Cataphract

Thats the biggest BS and Lies told by the Americans and thier servents the saudi/emarati arabs

So if thier is any kind of shooting or bombing anywhere in this planet somehow Iran has something to do with it ??

I dont think so.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        The travel ban also extends to people who travel to Iran.

Essentially, if you travel to Iran, you can have a hard time traveling and doing business in America. Unless you are a citizen of certain countries like Canada, UK,etc...
        This is news to me. Many people/non-Iranians travel to Iran currently without any issues. Obviously, if you're doing BUSINESS in Iran, then yes, you will be subject to US sanctions if you live in the US. Last time I checked, kicking a soccer ball toward a goal in Iran is not sanctioned by the US, no matter where you live. This is just BS confusion and doubt that the US/Saudi/Israeli triumvirate would like to float around to dissuade people from having free and open cultural/sports interactions with Iran. Israel (and by extension the US) is still pissed that Argentina pulled out of their friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          This is news to me. Many people/non-Iranians travel to Iran currently without any issues. Obviously, if you're doing BUSINESS in Iran, then yes, you will be subject to US sanctions if you live in the US. Last time I checked, kicking a soccer ball toward a goal in Iran is not sanctioned by the US, no matter where you live. This is just BS confusion and doubt that the US/Saudi/Israeli triumvirate would like to float around to dissuade people from having free and open cultural/sports interactions with Iran. Israel (and by extension the US) is still pissed that Argentina pulled out of their friendly.
          Its no BS.

If you're a non-American and you travel to Iran within the past 5 years they may stop you from getting a VISA.
          Its why Iran's passport control is probably going to stop stamping passports of foreign visitors so they don't get marked like that.

Comment

Who cares, it's not a big deal... We'll just play them in another country, should be better for us as we are playing the Asian Cup in a different country (thus wanting to simulate that as much as possible)

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Its no BS.
              If you're a non-American and you travel to Iran within the past 5 years they may stop you from getting a VISA.
              Its why Iran's passport control is probably going to stop stamping passports of foreign visitors so they don't get marked like that.
              I have clear evidence. One of my relative's professor in Netherlands who was born and raised there was denied a visa to the U.S. due to the fact that he had attended an academic conference in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Who cares, it's not a big deal... We'll just play them in another country, should be better for us as we are playing the Asian Cup in a different country (thus wanting to simulate that as much as possible)
                Its not that simple - you have to find a new stadium - change the logistics, reimburse sponsors...
                Its not khooneye khale.

Comment

Its not that simple - you have to find a new stadium - change the logistics, reimburse sponsors...
                  Its not khooneye khale.
                  If it was a random, crappy team I would be in full agreement with you. However, this is a team that is going to face Japan in addition to us, so they are going to bring their best team. This is by far our best friendly in preparation for the Asian Cup!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    If it was a random, crappy team I would be in full agreement with you. However, this is a team that is going to face Japan in addition to us, so they are going to bring their best team. This is by far our best friendly in preparation for the Asian Cup!
                    I'm not saying we shouldn't play them, I'm saying they're being unprofessional and should have thought about this before cancelling.

Comment

Its no BS.

They already stopped stamping pass

Comment

Unfortunately what the Venezuelans are saying is correct but they should have brought this up 2 weeks ago before singing the friendly match contract.

Now for TM to travel to UAE,Qatar or Oman for this match it will cost them a minimum another $100000

Comment

I hope the Venezuela match doesn't cancel, this is a decent friendly, they managed to beat UAE and Panama 2-0, barely lost to Colombia, and will play Japan as well. Pretty much their whole squad play outside.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                            Unfortunately what the Venezuelans are saying is correct but they should have brought this up 2 weeks ago before singing the friendly match contract.

Now for TM to travel to UAE,Qatar or Oman for this match it will cost them a minimum another $100000
                            why? All they need is a hotel for one night. They could even train in the morning in Tehran and fly in at night to one of those nearby countries, and fly back home the same night...Arsenal did it regularly in wenger era.

Comment

The nerve...
                              The only positive - its from Varzesh3 which posts alot of bullshit.

Update: 90tv also posted about this. I don't get it though, Venezuela is playing in Japan 4 days prior, distance shouldn't be an excuse for them. Someone is pressuring them.
                              I’m done with these third world countries treating TM like dirt and pull whatever excuse they want to not play us.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                I’m done with these third world countries treating TM like dirt and pull whatever excuse they want to not play us.
                                how about playing Singapore or other Southeast Asian countries?
                                A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Working...
                                X