Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not even so much as a threat of resignation? Has he forgot how shit gets done around here?

What's the deal with the Arabs, have they allowed their entire NT to forego all club duties including ACL?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      Not even so much as a threat of resignation? Has he forgot how shit gets done around here?

What's the deal with the Arabs, have they allowed their entire NT to forego all club duties including ACL?
      who cares. They will lose 8-0 anyways. In all honesty I can see them getting battered by uruguay and egypt.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        agreed. you can really see the difference between domestic and legionairres more than ever. Its kinda ridiculous. Even supposedly solid domestic players like Ghafouri, Ebrahimi, Aghaei, Chehsmi are considerably off the pace at international level. And lets not even discuss the likes of Amiri, Ali Karimi. But also, I question CQ calling up these domestic players. I rate Mahini, Ansari, Moharrami ( Who btw can play in Defensive Midfield !!!!), all higher than the players mentioned before. All deserve more of run out, especially over guys like Khanzadeh. But now we saw this group of domestic try and fail, I wonder if CQ will test out the likes I mentioned.

Even that I doubt it will make a huge difference. Ultimately the domestic players get too tired after 30-45 mins and are unable to complete even simple passes. There is also real fear in the way some play, bezan ziresh, bc they are afraid they will lose the ball and cause a goal ( I see this especially in Khanzadeh). If abdollahzadeh had managed to get himself to panionios he would have really increased his chances of making the squad, but right now DM for first match next to hajsafi seems to be our only weakness.
        Comparing Aghaei and Mohammadi at LB you can see exactly what you are talking about. Gap is so big it is scary.

Comment

now is TM VS CLUBS, clubs dont wanna end early, yet when tm loses, they keep bikering

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            who cares. They will lose 8-0 anyways. In all honesty I can see them getting battered by uruguay and egypt.
            I don't care about their NT, I'm just interested in seeing to what extent they've made changes as it is a great comparison for us.

17 of their current 28 play for their big two clubs who are competing in the ACL. Their domestic season ends in 2 weeks but would be very impressed if they've managed to take them from their clubs for ACL too. Would also definitely put us to shame. 14 of our 29 are domestic. Oh what a perfect world it would be if they could all just stop wasting their time in their shithouse clubs and be allowed to properly prepare for what is the biggest moment of their professional careers.

Comment

irna.ir reported
              CQ said that Iran’s domestic players are not ready for the WC at all
              And a decision must be made now by Taj , IFF and Soltani asap to train those players
              extra hard to get them ready for the WC.
              He said that TM’s IPL players are slow , physically weak and must be placed in an special TM camp to get ready.
              CQ said the Clubs and Iranian football as a whole have a decision to make right now
              if they want Iran to succeed in the WC.

This was his post Algeria media interview

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                I don't care about their NT, I'm just interested in seeing to what extent they've made changes as it is a great comparison for us.

17 of their current 28 play for their big two clubs who are competing in the ACL. Their domestic season ends in 2 weeks but would be very impressed if they've managed to take them from their clubs for ACL too. Would also definitely put us to shame. 14 of our 29 are domestic. Oh what a perfect world it would be if they could all just stop wasting their time in their shithouse clubs and be allowed to properly prepare for what is the biggest moment of their professional careers.
                I think it would be incredible if these TM players had that opportunity. Much more than saudi players who have already been granted the most opportunities ever, getting placed in spanish teams they have no right in, top friendlies, top coaches, best facilities and equipment, extra long camps, etc.

But, as our motto states : AGAINST ALL ODDS

Comment

CQ also said that all Saudi Soosmar’s national team players are in camp till the WC

IFF needs to do the same for TM

Comment

What CQ is asking for is not going to happen especially as Persepolis and Esteghlal players have stupid ACL matches till end of May probably. If CQ wanted the league to finish early he should have requested this at least a year ago so the schedule could be adjusted.

Comment

But the Saudi lot have ACL matches too, how are they working around that?

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                        irna.ir reported
                        And a decision must be made now by Taj , IFF and Soltani asap to train those players
                        He said that TM’s IPL players are slow , physically weak and must be placed in an special TM camp to get ready.
                        CQ said the Clubs and Iranian football as a whole have a decision to make right now

CQ doesn't mess around. He is absolutely right.

I don't want TM to be tourists. They played with heart at the last world cup but there wasn't enough left in the engine by the Bosnia game. We all saw it.

TM needs proper well-designed camps. Saudi Arabia is in Stage 3 of a 5-Stage preparation for this world cup with two big europe-based camps including friendlies against Italy, Germany, Belgium, Ukraine, Peru etc...

It is now or never. IFF needs to do something.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                          irna.ir reported
                          Just tweeted this - https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...08901104791553

Please RT and Like. We need to make our users unified.

Comment

any news on Taremi injury?

Comment

The last two friendlies against North African nations proved, that we have major problems in two positions. CB and DM.

Khanzadeh and Cheshmi are not on the required level. Montazeri is old and out of form - in other words he is finished. And we didn't even see J. Hosseini who btw also is very ageing. The only good CB we have is Pouraliganji.

So who do you suggest for the CB position?? Can a player with practically zero national caps like M.Hosseini from SS be introduced into the main formation this late?? And is he good enough?? Do we have other options??

And what about the DM position? Karimi and Ebrahimi are just like Cheshmi and Khanzadeh!!
                              sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                              >-----------------<
                              Marg bar dictator
                              >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                                The last two friendlies against North African nations proved, that we have major problems in two positions. CB and DM.
                                Khanzadeh and Cheshmi are not on the required level. Montazeri is old and out of form - in other words he is finished. And we didn't even see J. Hosseini who btw also is very ageing. The only good CB we have is Pouraliganji.
                                So who do you suggest for the CB position?? Can a player with practically zero national caps like M.Hosseini from SS be introduced into the main formation this late?? And is he good enough?? Do we have other options??
                                And what about the DM position? Karimi and Ebrahimi are just like Cheshmi and Khanzadeh!!
                                given your man u avatar one could expect such a comment

Comment

Working...
                                X