• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Here is CQ's message in English (Source: his facebook page):

“ASIA CUP NATIONS”
    2019 - UAE

“How to go from good to great”

(Part Two)

To undermine or loose this unique opportunity of chasing the Asian Cup title, it is disrespectful to all the sacrifices and the commitments performed by the coaches and players during the last few years.

To let team melli fans down by failing to support the preparation program effectively and on time, with proper recourses and real solutions, it is shameful and humiliating to all dreams and expectations raised with Team Melli’s achievements.

Sometimes it is not about chasing the impossible, it can be about improving the past. To be champion, to win, you need to play better, to train a lot, sleep and rest better.

With a bunch of smart thinking technical army staff, gift finders, talent innovators, brave disrupters, accurate analysts, with hard/smart work, dedication and sprinkling of courage and outstanding sacrifices we make it possible where others predict was impossible to succeed and some, they even wish and expected that we fail.

Well done boys, I am very much proud of you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

But again, it is now time to stand up and face this challenges with the same powerful resilience and commitment. Doing exactly what will be necessary and right to train, prepare and support our Team Melli’s players.

Facing winds of havoc around us I chase your courage of conviction and loyalty to inspire our players to succeed in the Asian Cup 2019 - UAE, and turn sweat into gold for Team Melli’s fans.

ALL THE BEST
    GOOD LUCK
    CQ knows how to deal with bunch of bi-savad akhound … he uses all tools including poetry to make some sense into these yahoos.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
      CQ knows how to deal with bunch of bi-savad akhound … he uses all tools including poetry to make some sense into these yahoos.
      LOL!

Comment

Comment

Sardar back in camp today.

Ghoddos should be there either today or tomorrow, so everyone there:

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Sardar back in camp today.

Ghoddos should be there either today or tomorrow, so everyone there:
            I think the only players missing are Moharrami, Ghoddos, Mohammadi, Hosseini and Amiri. Should all be there tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              it does not mattee why or for how long Sadar was away. Most important is that he is BACK!! TM's best and most promising striker. he is simply talented. I love the way he plays. WC 2018 is history. His time is NOW.
              A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Follow us on Twitter for latest and up to date info on TM. New media of Sardar and Saman uploaded at camp:

https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol

Comment

Here are more photos from practice earlier today (I think only Amiri and Majid Hosseini are missing):

Comment

Here are more photos from practice earlier today (I think only Amiri and Majid Hosseini are missing):

Majid and Vahid are there too. Everyone is at training. Only Pouraliganji who's doing some physio.

Comment

Oh Sardar is back? What happened to him having his feelings hurt and retiring from TM for the rest of time?

Comment

I stand corrected, yes Majid and Vahid are there, see below:

Comment

Mature men are not afraid of showing affection and supporting each other with authentic human connection! Love brought Sardar back

Comment

Mature men are not afraid of showing affection and supporting each other with authentic human connection! Love brought Sardar back

So happy Sardar is back.

Comment

good to see Sardar back in the mix..!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X