X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leftover red socks from away kits used for training, come on uhlsport

Comment

Alipour has been the MVP of Persepolis, i really like his style, constant effort and menace against opponents, with Sardar coming back, Kaveh, Taremi and Karim, the only way he may get the call for TM is Persepolis win ACL and then he moves to Europe. He should follows Kaveh. He is still very young(22). So Logically and with the window opening for Persepolis soon, this should be his last season in Iran. He is our best domestic forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Alipour has been the MVP of Persepolis, i really like his style, constant effort and menace against opponents, with Sardar coming back, Kaveh, Taremi and Karim, the only way he may get the call for TM is Persepolis win ACL and then he moves to Europe. He should follows Kaveh. He is still very young(22). So Logically and with the window opening for Persepolis soon, this should be his last season in Iran. He is our best domestic forward.
        His speed, constant work rate,and ability to twist and turn his body is very impressive. Plus he can play CF and wings. If he goes to europe after ACL ends, he will give himself a good chance of becoming a regular in TM squads, despite the fact that Sardar, Kaveh are definitely ahead of him. I could see him competing well for places against Karim,Taremi in coming years, given he is much younger than those guys.

Comment

He's 23, 24 next month

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
            He's 23, 24 next month
            Still. If he moves next season to Europe he will be in Kaveh situation.

Comment

Still. If he moves next season to Europe he will be in Kaveh situation.
              Why next season, why not in January [emoji102] [emoji102]

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                Why next season, why not in January [emoji102] [emoji102]
                He can, but i doubt Persepolis let him go during mid season despite having windows opening for them. He is Persepolis best player, at the moment.

Comment

Karim will be in decline in a year or two, more like Gucci situation. Then hopefully Alipour, Kaveh, Sardar, Taremi will be the core of our forward.

Comment

سايت رسمی فدراسیون، سرمربی تيم ملی پیام دوم خود در خصوص جام ملتهای آسیا 2019- امارات را منتشر کرد.

متن اين پیام به اين شرح است:

تضعیف کردن و یا از دست دادن کسب مقام در جام ملتهای آسیا، در حقیقت یک بی احترامی به تمامی فداکاریها و تعهداتی است که از طرف مربیان و بازیکنان در چند سال گذشته انجام شده است.

عدم حمایت از برنامه آماده سازی تیم ملی بصورت موثر و در زمان مناسب، با منابع و راهکارهای واقعی باعث ناامیدی هواداران تیم ملی خواهد شد و باعث شرمساری و تحقیر تمام رویاها و توقعات هوادارانی است که با توجه به دستاوردهای تیم ملی بالاتر نیز رفته است.

بعضی اوقات مطلب اصلی تعقیب کردن غیر ممکن ها نیست بلکه می تواند بهبود بخشیدن شرایط گذشته باشد. برای قهرمان بودم ، برای رسیدن به پیروزی شما باید بهتر بازی کنید، بیشتر تمرین کنید، استراحت و خواب بهتری داشته باشید.

با یک گروه خوش فکر فنی که همانند یک گروهان هستند، یابندگان ارزشها، خالقان استعداد، برهم زنندگان شجاع، آنالیست های دقیق، با انجام کارهایی بسی دشوار و هوشمندانه با پایبندی و نمایش شمه هایی از شجاعت و همینطور فداکاریهای بی نظیر، ما توانستیم کارهایی را مقدور نماییم در همان جایی که دقیقا دیگران پیش بینی می کردند که غیر ممکن است به موفقیت دست یابیم، بعضی از آنها حتی آرزو و توقع شکست ما را داشتند.

آفرین آقایان، بنده به شما بسیار افتخار می کنم و در همین جا می خواهم از صمیم قلبم از شما تشکر کنم.

البته باید بگویم که در حال حاضر زمان آن است که همه ما برخیزیم و مقابل چالشهای پیش رو با همان قدرت انعطاف پذیری و تعهد همیشگی بایستیم و دقیقا کارهایی که برای آمادگی، تمرین بهتر و حمایت از بازیکنانمان در تیم ملی لازم است را انجام دهیم.

در حال حاضر که ما با بادهای ویرانگر روبرو هستیم، من به دنبال شجاعت و وفاداری شما برای ایجاد انگیزه در بازیکنانمان هستم تا بتوانیم در جام ملتهای 2019 امارات به موفقیت برسیم و قطره های عرق را تبدیل به طلا بکنیم، به خاطر هواداران تیم ملی.

با آرزوی بهترین ها

کارلوس کی روش

Comment

Here is CQ's message in English (Source: his facebook page):

“ASIA CUP NATIONS”
                      2019 - UAE

“How to go from good to great”

(Part Two)

To undermine or loose this unique opportunity of chasing the Asian Cup title, it is disrespectful to all the sacrifices and the commitments performed by the coaches and players during the last few years.

To let team melli fans down by failing to support the preparation program effectively and on time, with proper recourses and real solutions, it is shameful and humiliating to all dreams and expectations raised with Team Melli’s achievements.

Sometimes it is not about chasing the impossible, it can be about improving the past. To be champion, to win, you need to play better, to train a lot, sleep and rest better.

With a bunch of smart thinking technical army staff, gift finders, talent innovators, brave disrupters, accurate analysts, with hard/smart work, dedication and sprinkling of courage and outstanding sacrifices we make it possible where others predict was impossible to succeed and some, they even wish and expected that we fail.

Well done boys, I am very much proud of you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

But again, it is now time to stand up and face this challenges with the same powerful resilience and commitment. Doing exactly what will be necessary and right to train, prepare and support our Team Melli’s players.

Facing winds of havoc around us I chase your courage of conviction and loyalty to inspire our players to succeed in the Asian Cup 2019 - UAE, and turn sweat into gold for Team Melli’s fans.

ALL THE BEST
                      GOOD LUCK

Comment

Man should write poetry.

Comment

Preach on.... brother Carlos ..!

Jang Jang taaa Piroozi

Comment

Khodaro Shokr for a change , it sounds like he is happier about the overall progress

of the TM's AC preparation.

Is that right guys !!??

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                              Man should write poetry.
                              I was literally about to write the same comment. What a class act, both a gentleman and a scholar.

How we have been so lucky to have this man as TM coach for so long still boggles the mind, but I think the Iranian sense of hospitality, loyalty, and gratitude (from fans and players alike) must have something to do with it.

Comment

If TM makes it to the Finals of the AC and looses , we should and must keep CQ at all costs.

Comment

Working...
                                X