X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a 2-2 draw

Comment

فدراسیون فوتبال ترینیداد و توباگو امروز اسامی 20 بازیکنش برای دیدار تدارکاتی با تیم ملی تایلند را اعلام کرد.

Last edited by St_Mark; 10-05-2018, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

فدراسیون فوتبال ترینیداد و توباگو امروز اسامی 20 بازیکنش برای دیدار تدارکاتی با تیم ملی تایلند را اعلام کرد.

Since when do teams announce their squad 1 month ahead? Its not like its a major tournament. They must have nothin else going on for them.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          Since when do teams announce their squad 1 month ahead? Its not like its a major tournament. They must have nothin else going on for them.
          This is their lineup for their match against Thailand in a couple weeks. Not the squad for the Iran friendly.

Comment

T&T IS not a bad friendly, is not the best friendly, but is still a good friendlu

Comment

So Bloivia, T & T and Venezuela have all been confirmed now.

But what about TM's Oct.12 th match ? or does looklike are we gona loose another FIFA friendly day ?

Comment

We got 3 good friendly Bolivia and Venezuela are good friendlies we got 1 or 2 more friendlies before Asian cup we play 5-6 we should be ready for Asian cup

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  So Bloivia, T & T and Venezuela have all been confirmed now.

But what about TM's Oct.12 th match ? or does looklike are we gona loose another FIFA friendly day ?
                  we shouldn't I don't understand why we dont play Australia or japan? Japan would be an amazing friendly. Japan is the best team with the highest rating to win this Asian cup according to a lot of betting sites

Comment

I agree.

we need to play Australia or Japan as well.

It was said by Taj that during the late December and Jan camp in UAE , TM will play Qatar and either,China or south Korea again!!!
                    Now how true or BS that is only god knows.

But we must not loose any more FIFA match days at all , we need to find any country to play with,I don't care if its Tajikistan or Laos it does'nt matter.

Comment

I agree.

we need to play Australia or Japan as well.

It was said by Taj that during the late December and Jan camp in UAE , TM will play Qatar and either,China or south Korea again!!!

Now how true or BS that is only god knows.
                      i believe we will play one of them, i would have said BS, but taj has managed to find friendlies, we have bolivia , T&T and venezula, is not the best friendlies , but we have friendlies, hence i believe we can get china or south korea

Comment

Ehsan

yes Taj has done a good job with what he has had to work with and big time lack of funds for IFF.

But I dont undrestand why they could not get just some mickey mouse nation to play us last month or for October the 12 th ???

Comment

yes Taj has done a good job with what he has had to work with and big time lack of funds for IFF.

But I dont undrestand why they could not get just some mickey mouse nation to play us last month or for October the 12 th ???
                          i am not sure, maybe is still on verge of negotations

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                            we shouldn't I don't understand why we dont play Australia or japan? Japan would be an amazing friendly. Japan is the best team with the highest rating to win this Asian cup according to a lot of betting sites
                            Because we are going to play against one of the two teams in the semi-finals of the Asian Cup.

Comment

So what ! strong continental teams play each other all the time before a major tournament.

South Korea will play Australia in November in Sydney.

Comment

CQ Latest Post

“ASIA CUP NATIONS” 2019 - UAE .

“To be good or to be great, that is the question” .

In football, as in life, you can buy one lottery ticket and then seat at home enjoying your tea or you can challenge yourself to be better every single day, until the rest of your life. This is the will to be better.
                                After Russia 2018, the challenges and the questions to all Team Melli officials, coaches, players and administrators are: .

- How to turn Team Melli into a winning champion team, under the extreme adversity financial and social conditions?

- How to use the cutting edge insights of Team Melli’s Elite Performance Preparation to succeed where others failed, taking into consideration the very limited resources and no support? .

- How to go from “good” to “great”? ( To be continued )
                                . .. جام ملّت های آسیا
                                امارات متحده عربی - ۲۰۱۹ “خوب بودن یا عالی بودن، سوال این است”
                                در فوتبال، همانند زندگی، شما میتوانید یک بلیط بخت آزمایی بخرید و بعد از آن در خانه بنشینید و از نوشیدن چای لذت ببرید. و یا شما میتوانید خود را هر روز به چالش بکشید و*هر روز تا آخر عمر بهتر شوید. این اراده لازمه برای پیشرفت است.
                                بعد از جام جهانی روسیه ۲۰۱۸، چالش و*سوالی که تمامی اعضای تیم ملی که شامل مسئولین، مربیان، بازیکنان و کادر اجرایی و اداری تیم میباشد این است: - چگونه میتوان تیم ملی را تبدیل به یک تیم قهرمان کرد؟ با در نظر گرفتن تمامی مشکلات مالی و اجتماعی. - چگونه میتوان از بینش شکل گرفته برای آماده سازی برتر تیم ملی استفاده کرد که در زمینه هایی که بقیه شکست خوردند به موفقیت دست پیدا کنیم ؟ با در نظر گرفتن منابع بسیار محدود و عدم حمایت. - چگونه میتوان از “خوب” تبدیل به “عالی” شد؟ (ادامه دارد)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Boly4kZA...ueiroz_oficial

Comment

Working...
                                X