Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not seeing Iran v Bolivia on Livescore.com. It's been a while since reported. Any other confirmation other than IFF sources? Thanks.

Comment

IMO Qatar should continue to invite 2 strong teams + an Asian side on all available Fifa matchdays upto WC, if it is serious about its preparation. Now due to current political situation, the only other relatively strong team in the region is Iran. Its a win-win situation for all parties involved.
      Qatar gets to test itself against powerhouses and improve its game, and try to avoid getting humiliated at the big stage. The invited teams get $$$ + 2 matches in the host country, one of them against the best asian team. As for Iran, it gets to play dream teams for free without IFF having to worry about anything.
      Wishful thinking maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by mahzi View Post
        IMO Qatar should continue to invite 2 strong teams + an Asian side on all available Fifa matchdays upto WC, if it is serious about its preparation. Now due to current political situation, the only other relatively strong team in the region is Iran. Its a win-win situation for all parties involved.
        Qatar gets to test itself against powerhouses and improve its game, and try to avoid getting humiliated at the big stage. The invited teams get $$$ + 2 matches in the host country, one of them against the best asian team. As for Iran, it gets to play dream teams for free without IFF having to worry about anything.
        Wishful thinking maybe?
        your selling me a fat dream, if this happens id have to re-think my iranian to arab relations lol, and everyone would have to put some respect on IFF name for this one. we need these games because japan and Australia are gonna be very hard to defeat, this would give CQ everything he needs to win asia for us and secure a contract extension to next WC.

Comment

Japan maybe but Australia will loose to Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            By no means am I singling you out. But this is a HUGE pet peeve of mine.

Lose
            /lo͞oz/
            verb
            1. be deprived of or cease to have or retain (something).
            2. become unable to find (something or someone).

Loose
            /lo͞os/
            adjective
            1. not firmly or tightly fixed in place; detached or able to be detached.
            2. (of a garment) not fitting tightly or closely.
            3. relaxed; physically slack.
            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

lolololol

ok how about i choose the world "Defeated"

is that better

Comment

hehe. whatever you like. Again it wasn't directed towards you specifically. I just see it ALLLLL the time.
                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  Football is more unpredictable now-days. You can never be sure because anything can happen. Anyway I always wish the best of luck for us.

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                    By no means am I singling you out. But this is a HUGE pet peeve of mine.

Lose
                    /lo͞oz/
                    verb
                    1. be deprived of or cease to have or retain (something).
                    2. become unable to find (something or someone).

Loose
                    /lo͞os/
                    adjective
                    1. not firmly or tightly fixed in place; detached or able to be detached.
                    2. (of a garment) not fitting tightly or closely.
                    3. relaxed; physically slack.
                    Loos nakon
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

AliDaeiClone

Its all good bro , no worries

Comment

Sarbaze-Vatan jan

I agree with you but honestly if TM start to perfrom its attack as proficient as its defense no team in asia can match us.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                          Loos nakon
                          Yeah bro,
                          Loos nakon
                          Tond bokon

Comment

According to varzesh3 news :

TM will play its last friendly before the AC vs. either Japan,South Korea or China on December 31 in Dubai.

Comment

Argentine yek baazie dostane ba Eragh 11 octobre daare.

Yani ma nemistonestim be jaaye team melli Eragh ba Argentine baazi konim?

Dar zemn eraghihaa 3-4 gol kamtar nemikhoran, harchand ke Messi hanooz be TM barnagashte.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Mahdavikia Just took a nice long poop on Ms. Frizzle:

يك بازيكن ريزاندام ديگر به مانند مسى بهترين بازيكن جهان شد.
                                هوش بالا، تكنيك ناب،چابكى و دوندگى مودريچ ثابت كرد،بدون داشتن اندام درشت هم ميتوان بهترين بود.
                                بازيكنى كه نه در طول چهل روز،بلكه در طول چندين سال آموزش صحيح در سيستم بازيكنساز يوگسلاوى سابق، در كنار بزرگان فوتبال ايستاد.
                                https://twitter.com/MehdiMadavikia/s...48784799621120

Good to see more people call out Ms.Frizzle's bloated ego.

Comment

Working...
                                X