This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
    It's on the gol bezan website. I'm not allowed to post links.
    Loll varzesh 3 copied the interview.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1512859...لند-است
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
      Loll varzesh 3 copied the interview.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1512859...لند-است
      Yeah I saw it, thankfully the credited us for it.

Twitter: @arya_allahverdi

Comment

Does anyone know a good source to buy team -eh -meli jersies?

Comment

**Against forum policy**

Comment

Originally posted by Firooz View Post
            Does anyone know a good source to buy team -eh -meli jersies?
            https://www.instagram.com/iranjersey

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
            TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
              نهایی شدن ساخت سرود رسمی تیم ملی در جام جهانی روسیه
              http://90tv.ir/video/445266/نهایی-شد...ی-روسیه
              arash feat pitbull releases his World Cup song in two months.

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
              TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                arash feat pitbull releases his World Cup song in two months.

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
                YAAAAAY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iranghahreman View Post
                  **Against forum policy**
                  whoever edited this and couldnt even say who it was please tell me why this is not allowed. I see in the rules:

3/ Any "Exclusive" news or articles (Most front Page Contents) from similar Persian Sporting Websites (Does not include domestic media and newspapers) as a post in any forum is strictly forbidden.Any article or news piece which is "Not Exclusive" can only be posted if you mention the "original author's " name without the name of the site being mentioned.
                  This guy is doing good creating content for iranians around the world and you dont want to promote it? isnt that the whole point of this site to get information to iranian football fans? its not like this guy is selling something in direct competition to you
                  here is the link for anyone who wants to enjoy this great interview: http://golbezanpodcast.com/golbezan/...di-mahdavikia/

Comment

""Carlos Queiroz says that Portugal and Iran are in the "Group of Death"

Iran's picker has been aware of the difficulties he will encounter in the World Cup, but he does not complain about 'luck'.

Iranian football coach Carlos Queiroz today qualified the group he is part of the 2018 World Cup in Russia as the "death group" for including Portugal, Spain and even Morocco.

"It is the so-called 'death group' with Portugal and Spain, two teams with a definite goal to play for the world title." Portugal coach Carlos Queiroz, during the preview for Friday's meeting in Tunisia, in front of the national team, preparing for the World Cup.

Despite being aware of the difficulties he will encounter, Queiroz did not complain about 'luck': "We are very happy to face this group because, for Iran, it also appears as an opportunity to play against the best. go to the World Cup and then have the expectation of playing against teams that do not have the level to be there, so let's enjoy. "

The Iranian team will take advantage, like Portugal, to hold two matches to prepare for the World Cup in Russia, and on Friday will face Tunisia and next Tuesday hosts Algeria, two teams from the African continent.

"We want to thank Tunisia for the opportunity to play here, this game and the next one (Algeria) will prepare for our first World Cup game against Morocco.We have some injured players but we will try to get the best of this match against Tunisia, the best African team in the FIFA ranking, "said the coach.

In relation to the work done in the seven years that already takes like selector Iranian, Queiroz assumes that still much that to evolve.

"When a coach feels that he has done everything, or when he is satisfied, then he should go home. Iran has achieved a lot, the work of these players is huge, but there is a lot to evolve in training players, coaches, Iran is a nation of great passion for the game and deserves that evolution, but now is the time to focus on these elite players and prepare for the World Cup, "he said."

https://desporto.sapo.pt/futebol/mun...grupo-da-morte

"Queiroz: the important thing is to win Morocco

The national Iranian coach, Carlos Queiroz, said today that his mind is set on the first game against Morocco and he prefers not to think even if the result of Portugal-Spain can be an advantage.

In a press conference held today in Tunisia on the eve of the first match outside the home team, the former coach of Real Madrid insisted that the only goal is the victory over the Moroccans on June 15 in St. Petersburg.

"Morocco is the first match of the World Cup, it is the match in which we are very focused, then Spain and Portugal will come, but the most important thing for us at this moment is the first game," he said.

"With all due respect for Portugal, from my point of view, we are going to play against Morocco, we are going to play (later) against Spain and we are going to play (the last game) with Portugal, which is my country," he said.

Queiroz did not want to enter into cabals about the possible result of Spain-Portugal, which could leave one of the two favorites with the burden of a defeat and the anxiety of being forced not to fail in the next matches.

"It's the result of the draw a few years ago, before the raffle always lost a lot of energy making guesses about what is the best or what is the worst, is the draw dictatorship and you have to play and compete with the luck that has come out of the draw ", he pointed.

"More important than making guesses is finding solutions to compete with a lot of honor and a lot of dignity, with much desire." Before the draw we sit there, with a dream and an objective and we are not going to change them because it is what determines the work, what We have to do with ambition and with quality.

In this regard, the former pupil of Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United, insisted that the appointment this summer in Russia is an opportunity to continue growing and make Iran the best team in Asia.

"The most important thing is to get there to compete with a lot of desire, honor and quality." Tomorrow, after the last game, we will return to Iran stronger and more confident because five months later Iran has the Asian championship and we must go strong to win the Asian Cup, "he added.

Iran and Tunisia are facing today in the state Rades of the Tunisian capital in what will be the second match between countries since in 2012 tied to two goals. EFE"

http://www.lavanguardia.com/deportes...marruecos.html

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 4

I love how he says the first game against Morocco is a must win. Shows that he has the desire of getting us out of this tough group.

Compare this to 4 years ago, where CQ said getting to the WC alone was a ‘miracle’ and we should just enjoy the moment.

Don’t get too excited boys but I think the big man believes we can do it![emoji1130][emoji120][emoji1130][emoji1377]❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I heard that Ebi and Omid will perform before our game vs Morocco?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          I heard that Ebi and Omid will perform before our game vs Morocco?
                          Where? In the stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            Where? In the stadium?
                            I think so. Check Ebi's Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                              I think so. Check Ebi's Instagram.
                              I think it might be a few hours after the match is over in St. Petersburg. He might have just used the World Cup logo to promote his concert. If he is in fact playing a song/or concert for the match I doubt it will be in the stadium. Maybe outside where they tailgate. Imagine Ebi and Shakira singing together. Shakira would be forced to wear roopoosh and roosari

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                                I think it might be a few hours after the match is over in St. Petersburg. He might have just used the World Cup logo to promote his concert. If he is in fact playing a song/or concert for the match I doubt it will be in the stadium. Maybe outside where they tailgate. Imagine Ebi and Shakira singing together. Shakira would be forced to wear roopoosh and roosari
                                My bad. He will perform on the 14th. Our game is on the 15th.

Comment

Working...
                                X