X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
    And your silly Racism continues...
    How the hell is that a racist comment?

You guys are some soft individuals if you think that's a racist comment.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
      How the hell is that a racist comment?

You guys are some soft individuals if you think that's a racist comment.
      If you would know the context and look at his comments about "iranian blood" and "non-iranian blood" you would know what he means with that.
      He is saying that people like Arzani who have iranian parents but are born outside or in Arzanis case grew up outside of Iran, can only be Iranians and nothing else. He speaks about people in races, explaining it with his silly blood argument.

As an german with iranian parents (I was born in germany) I always considered myself as an German just the same way I consider myself as an Iranian.
      Many people, many Nazis tell me that I should take a look at myself and that I should see that I am no german, people like me who I think many on this forum, especially the younger users are have to constantly fight against people not accepting us in our european country which we live. The ideology is the same! Just because he is an iranian saying this it doesn't make it less racist.

To my comment. I said "And your silly racism continues.." What I mean with that to make it clear is that he is constantly trying to getting his racist ideology through. Just take a look at his post: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...archid=1838613

Saying that he hopes that Arzani is getting "showered" with chants like "vatan foroush" just shows all of it.
      For what is he a "vatan foroush"???
      Because he as a Australian-Iranian choosed Australia?
      In KC's eyes Arzani isn't an Australian because KC thinks in RACES.
      If you close your eyes just because he is supposedly a "Respected member" here I don't get it.

Btw take a look at his signature.
      sigpic

Comment

Whatever country gives me a bigger prize (meaning a place in their World Cup squad), I will declare I am of that nationality. - an unnamed soccer player.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

If you would know the context and look at his comments about "iranian blood" and "non-iranian blood" you would know what he means with that.
          He is saying that people like Arzani who have iranian parents but are born outside or in Arzanis case grew up outside of Iran, can only be Iranians and nothing else. He speaks about people in races, explaining it with his silly blood argument.
          As an german with iranian parents (I was born in germany) I always considered myself as an German just the same way I consider myself as an Iranian.
          Many people, many Nazis tell me that I should take a look at myself and that I should see that I am no german, people like me who I think many on this forum, especially the younger users are have to constantly fight against people not accepting us in our european country which we live. The ideology is the same! Just because he is an iranian saying this it doesn't make it less racist.
          To my comment. I said "And your silly racism continues.." What I mean with that to make it clear is that he is constantly trying to getting his racist ideology through. Just take a look at his post: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...archid=1838613
          Saying that he hopes that Arzani is getting "showered" with chants like "vatan foroush" just shows all of it.
          If you close your eyes just because he is supposedly a "Respected member" here I don't get it.
          Do not let that kind of people stop you, those people who talk about nation and race like some individuals here are more pitiful people who live out their hatred for other reasons. In the end, nobody can take you from where you come from and how you feel. Arzani is not a Vatanforoush to me because he has not done anything against Iran and is free to decide who he plays for. A Vatanforoush is someone who actively opposes his own country, some of them are well known here. Your personal opinion will never question the affiliation to your culture.
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Unter uns: Als Deutschen würde ich mich aber nie bezeichnen, ich weiß zwar wie du es meinst, doch im Herzen sind wir ja mehr Kabab als Saumagen
          Oder wie die Zentralasiaten sagen: "Heimat ist, wo man satt wird."

Comment

Arzani is not a vatan foroosh baba he doesn’t even know Iran at all.

He is an Australian and chose to play for his country.

It is a personal decision that he made and we must accept it.

End of the story.

Comment

Why are we STILL talking about an Australian player on this board?

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                Do not let that kind of people stop you, those people who talk about nation and race like some individuals here are more pitiful people who live out their hatred for other reasons. In the end, nobody can take you from where you come from and how you feel. Arzani is not a Vatanforoush to me because he has not done anything against Iran and is free to decide who he plays for. A Vatanforoush is someone who actively opposes his own country, some of them are well known here. Your personal opinion will never question the affiliation to your culture.
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Unter uns: Als Deutschen würde ich mich aber nie bezeichnen, ich weiß zwar wie du es meinst, doch im Herzen sind wir ja mehr Kabab als Saumagen
                Oder wie die Zentralasiaten sagen: "Heimat ist, wo man satt wird."
                Exactly^^

Ich verstehe was du meinst, aber ich glaube das eine schließt das andere nicht aus Ich sage immer Ich bin 100% Deutscher und 100% Iraner.
                Wir denken immer wir müssen uns für das eine oder andere entscheiden, das muss aber gar nicht so sein.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  Arzani is not a vatan foroosh baba he doesn’t even know Iran at all.

He is an Australian and chose to play for his country.

It is a personal decision that he made and we must accept it.

End of the story.
                  Of course he knows Iran and attributes his game to Iran and learning the game in Iran, read here:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...l-skills-iran/

A 19 year old is offered to play for his adopted country at the WC when there was no offer on the table from his country of birth, what do you think he will do? I know what I would have done, play at the WC. And that is the logical step to take, talk is easy. Good on Anzari, already in his new club in Scotland he scoring and making sure they know where his origins are...more power to him. And when Iran plays Australia I hope he plays and puts in a good showing, and why not, it will be another Iranian making his mark as far as I am concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                    Of course he knows Iran and attributes his game to Iran and learning the game in Iran, read here:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...l-skills-iran/

A 19 year old is offered to play for his adopted country at the WC when there was no offer on the table from his country of birth, what do you think he will do? I know what I would have done, play at the WC. And that is the logical step to take, talk is easy. Good on Anzari, already in his new club in Scotland he scoring and making sure they know where his origins are...more power to him. And when Iran plays Australia I hope he plays and puts in a good showing, and why not, it will be another Iranian making his mark as far as I am concerned.
                    damn. Looks like he would have played for us if he was offered the chance. No clue why he should be labelled a vatan foroush.

Comment

I read your reply completely.

I don't think Arzani sees things the way you do my friend.

Before the WC, Arzani didn't say he is Australian and wants to play for the Australian national team, and that he would be honored to play for them since he is Australian. He pretty much said that he would play for whichever team that would give him a spot on the team to go to the WC.

Comment

Arzani moved to Australia at the age of 7 , so how and what does he really know about Iran ?
                        But thats ok, i give him the benefit of the doubt.
                        I think he made the best decision for him and i wish him lots of luck except when he plays against Iran.
                        We need to give this guy a little break.

Comment

To each their own-- it's his choice to do what he wants.

Not to disrespect anyone, but you guys have too much time on your hands arguing this...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            damn. Looks like he would have played for us if he was offered the chance. No clue why he should be labelled a vatan foroush.
                            Eh. He demanded a WC spot or else he was going to play for Australia. And that's giving him the benefit of the doubt. I think he used Iran as leverage to get Australia to give him a WC spot, and it worked. To each their own, but I have absolutely no interest in him.
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

with CQ no player ,Iranian or else can ever demand to be included in the TM roster , not even if they are Ronaldo or Messi.
                              Maybe thats why CQ never gave him a shot.
                              noone can mess with the great CQ.

Comment

race is a social construct anyway
                                بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
                                عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

Working...
                                X