This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    Great preparation for Asian Cup to play Argentina and Brazil lol. They play very similar to Vietnam and Yemen.
    Maybe they are preparing for Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      No, you give it a rest. It's within the context of this conversation. They had an agreement with Qatar FA, yet they went against the spirit of that agreement and went with Saudi Arabia - who are using these games a political tool to shun the Qataris. That is why they got this friendly with Argentina. If you don't get it, then I can't help. You pick apart a small analogy - but miss the entire context.

And also - you don't like my posts or come once in a while to nag/complain and fail to comprehend things. Just put me on your ignore list.
      The thing is I like many of your football related posts and often you make good points and share good info.

I am aware of the context. The analogy you chose to make was unnecessary and didnt fulfill anything except getting your fix of pushing your political agendas (which btw I am not agreeing or disagreeing with) into the football forum. There are international fans here . Some of the things you have posted here make us look like psychos.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Can't Qatar arrange us some friendlies? I thought we had some cooperation with them
        supposedly we had cooperation with italy and netherlands as well LOL. Remember all those MOU's that Taj signed...

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Can't Qatar arrange us some friendlies? I thought we had some cooperation with them
          They had something about Iran helping with the World Cup or something, don't remember exactly how ... but for the Asian Cup, don't think they will help. They know Iran is the biggest challenge at the Asian Cup and they want to put in a strong performance before the World Cup. Also, can't believe we have to potentially rely on a country that has 2.5 million people to help us. Terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            The thing is I like many of your football related posts and often you make good points and share good info.
            I am aware of the context. The analogy you chose to make was unnecessary and didnt fulfill anything except getting your fix of pushing your political agendas (which btw I am not agreeing or disagreeing with) into the football forum. There are international fans here . Some of the things you have posted here make us look like psychos.
            How is me saying that Syria would do the same thing before - even in footballing matters to win favours with richer neighbours, pushing a political agenda? There is zero political zeal behind this point. It's just a fact.

Saudi also is planning to build stadiums in Iraq, now with these friendlies which costs millions and Iraq has to pay zero for - these are highly politicized moves to get them to sway on their side. That should be mentioned and is relevant to the debate for those wondering how Iraq can get such high-profile friendlies, while Iran can barely scrap by.
            Last edited by Tehranto; 09-17-2018, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              This.
              That.

Comment

Man why do Iraq get to play Argentina? Did they nearly beat them at 2014 World Cup? Matter of fact have they ever been to a World Cup?!

Comment

I heard a rumor that Australia will play a friendly with Iran in Azadi on October 12 ????
                  Any truth to that anyone ??

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    I heard a rumor that Australia will be play a friendly with Iran in Azadi on October 12 ????

Any truth to that anyone ??
                    Sounds reasonable. Probably because of their prospect Arzani and so they want to see how good Iran really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Sounds reasonable. Probably because of their prospect Arzani and so they want to see how good Iran really is.
                      It would be awesome if Arzani played and throughout the game was showered with chants of vatan foroosh.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        It would be awesome if Arzani played and throughout the game was showered with chants of vatan foroosh.
                        And your silly Racism continues...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                          And your silly Racism continues...
                          Thank you for your opinion on this matter.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            Somebody who thinks he is a genetic mutation superior to other "races", spreading bullshit like always needs to be called out. Give me more negeative rep, being an ugly racist must be hard sometimes
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                              Somebody who thinks he is a genetic mutation superior to other "races", spreading bullshit like always needs to be called out. Give me more negeative rep, being an ugly racist must be hard sometimes

Comment

Guys guys please just chill out .

It’s just a damn rumor about this friendly , who give a f**k about Arzani ???

TM doesn’t need him.

Comment

Working...
                                X