Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's exactly a 0% chance of Team Melli playing on american soil in the current geopolitical climate.

If we're being realistic, I don't see why we aren't playing Nicaragua, El Salvador, Guatemala, Bolivia. Can't really be that hard to set up something cheap with those countries, and they are decent prep for Asian level competition.
    Last edited by The; 09-08-2018, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      there is a lot of interest to see argentina and colombia play. Their friendlies in US always sell out.
      From last night, USA vs. Brazil.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

What happend with Sardar Azmoun for Uzbekistan game?

Comment

The letters have basic formatting and grammar issues. I still think they're a scam.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            But originally they wanted TM to play those 2 teams next November not March of 2019 !!!!!

Iran badly needs these good friendly matches to prepare for the AC.
            CQ himself said these matches were of no value to TM AC preparations. He himself vetoed these matches. Other members also raised doubts about TM getting visas to play in USA.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
              What happend with Sardar Azmoun for Uzbekistan game?
              Who is Sardar Azmoun?? U mean mama’s boy? Whooooo Cares.

Comment

IFF will not spend anything for those 2 games and as a matter of fact
                TM will earn $600000 for playing those 2 games , not to spend.
                Read the article please

Comment

first of all I doubt we'd pay that much money to play a game, as prep for ASIA CUP. it's not WC.
                  aside from saying we're playing against arg or ..., I dont really see much use of that for us at this stage, and for asia cup (not discounting it as I think winning it is as important as reaching WC 2nd stage)
                  given the rate of exchange, I'm pretty sure we wont

besides, I dont think hezbullah, hassan nasrollah, Assad and other terrorists will permit such expenditure, when THEY can use it themselves in lebanon, syria, iraq, ... .

that much money can be spent on 3-4 test games against decent teams on par with us rather than giants

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                    first of all I doubt we'd pay that much money to play a game, as prep for ASIA CUP. it's not WC.
                    aside from saying we're playing against arg or ..., I dont really see much use of that for us at this stage, and for asia cup (not discounting it as I think winning it is as important as reaching WC 2nd stage)
                    given the rate of exchange, I'm pretty sure we wont

that much money can be spent on 3-4 test games against decent teams on par with us rather than giants
                    I doubt we will play in the US (who want to bring Iran in their knees)
                    I doubt we will play Colombia and Argentina, two countries with strong ties with US and/or Israel

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      I doubt we will play in the US (who want to bring Iran in their knees)
                      I doubt we will play Colombia and Argentina, two countries with strong ties with US and/or Israel
                      ties so strong that argentina refused to play a friendly there causing international controversy....what?

Look I doubt the friendlies will happen, but Im not sure why you are insisting that the letter.invitation,interest is fake or somehow made up.

Comment

Isn't Argentina known for giving safe haven to the Nazi's!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          ties so strong that argentina refused to play a friendly there causing international controversy....what?

Look I doubt the friendlies will happen, but Im not sure why you are insisting that the letter.invitation,interest is fake or somehow made up.
                          They accept it at first so it means they have good ties with them. International controversy and threats against Messi lead the cancellation.
                          In argentina, there is controversy about iran and the attacks against the jew agency 20 years ago.

Comment

Bruh play the friendlies toro be khoda

Comment

Would definitely want to see Gholizadeh start on the left over Amiri, we have lacked creativity from that side for such a long time and he is the perfect player for that

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                                Would definitely want to see Gholizadeh start on the left over Amiri, we have lacked creativity from that side for such a long time and he is the perfect player for that
                                Do you remember what Amiri did against Pique?

Comment

Working...
                                X