This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    Yes it was one of the largest and most reputable brokerages in the soccer world.
    SGM of Switzerland ( sports global management )
    The offer was very valid and reall

Dear Pahlewan
    When a broker agency sends such an invitation letter, it's just beginning of a process and not the end. Even when invitation accepted does not translate to sure promise. They will send such an invitation to more than one prospects and many other factors and conditions will emerge after acceptance. Brokers are doing their jobs, securing a deal for profit. You will witness this process for March Invitation as well.

If these invitations are legitimate, I agree TM officials need to be informed to share their inputs.

Comment

http://90tv.ir/news/479602/%D8%A7%D8...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

here are the pictures. IFF would have to put forward $600,000, the two matches would take place in New York and Washington. IFF would also have to handle all additional costs (flights, etc). Not sure if they have that $. But if somehow we manage to scrounge it up we would have to phenomenal friendlies.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

here are the pictures. IFF would have to put forward $600,000, the two matches would take place in New York and Washington. IFF would also have to handle all additional costs (flights, etc). Not sure if they have that $. But if somehow we manage to scrounge it up we would have to phenomenal friendlies.
        Not to mention the stadiums would surely sell out
        بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
        عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

I don't believe a single one of these offers. IFF would end up signing, there would be some loophole that would get the game cancelled and then IFF would be liable for penalties and damages.

Comment

Originally posted by ferdowsi View Post
            Not to mention the stadiums would surely sell out
            Not at all. A lot of Iranians are bi bokhar as we say. They couldn't even sell out the stadium when Iran played the states in LA.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              I don't believe a single one of these offers. IFF would end up signing, there would be some loophole that would get the game cancelled and then IFF would be liable for penalties and damages.
              the offers are very real. This management firm specializes in arranging friendlies on behalf of bigger federations. They state the locations and times, both make sense bc SA countries always play friendlies in US, lot of coverage and fans, and way closer for their legionnaires then returning to their home countries (East coast of US that is). The agency also specifies that they will handle the visas with local authorities.

BUT, IFF doesnt have 600K.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Not at all. A lot of Iranians are bi bokhar as we say. They couldn't even sell out the stadium when Iran played the states in LA.
                there is a lot of interest to see argentina and colombia play. Their friendlies in US always sell out.

Comment

Korea 2 -0 vs Costa Rica - Korea looked pretty good with new coach Bento.
                  Qatar 1- 0 vs China

Teams are playing and we don't have a dime to spend on some opposition.

Comment

there is a lot of interest to see argentina and colombia play. Their friendlies in US always sell out.
                    Will Trump be in the stadium aswell?

Seem fishy, why not organizing it in London, Germany?

"Dear President (..) I am very m honored to..." Don't look serious

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Will Trump be in the stadium aswell?

Seem fishy, why not organizing it in London, Germany?

"Dear President (..) I am very m honored to..." Don't look serious
                      becaause as I just said, these south american countries make more money by having friendlies in the US. And yes, their are typos, but the company is legit and the details seem pretty legit and reasonable as well.

Comment

They will pay $600000 to IFF for playing those 2 teams

so this was a dream offer !!!!!

Comment

PLEASE GOD LET THESE GAMES TAKE PLACE!!!!!

If this does actually miraculously happen somehow I would be at both games. I’ve been dying to see TM in the US forever in my hometown makes it 25 million times better. Fingers crossed!!!
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

IFF will not be spending 600K + flight and accommodation ever, for anything related to TM

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                              IFF will not be spending 600K + flight and accommodation ever, for anything related to TM
                              With the price money from the 2014 and 2018 World Cup it's definitely not out of reach. The problem however is that the money probably end up being stolen by corrupt officials within IFF or the government.

Comment

Did we even get the money for WC? There is no way of transferring it. And like you said, even if it somehow managed to find its way to Iran, it is safe to say that TM would not see any of it.

Playing in the US is too much right now as well - imagine the attention the team would get in the media of Iran, US, and even the world. They need to focus on football, and not be a puppet in some kind of political show.

Hard pass from me on this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X