This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    I edited it, you should take off the quote. What's more embarrassing is what's going on in our country - that's the real shame, not what we say. If you are not offended by what's actually happening to what we are saying, then you have priorities mixed up.

Anyway, back to TM.

Is Carlos back in Iran yet? Wasn't he suppose to come to talk about his contract situation?
    Thank you Tehranto jaan. I got it.

Comment

CQ will be back on Wednesday and I am sure he will extend through AC 2019. He wants to win a cup since winning is in his nature.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
        Some of the stuff you say on a “football” forum is ridiculous and quite embarrassing, considering the international audience that might be reading through this board. Sorry.
        hes out of order and consistently acts like this little kid who just has no self control. Some mod.

Comment

What about a friendly with Poland? We have a huge Polish population in Iran and I don't think we have played them since the 1976 Olympics...?

We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
            What about a friendly with Poland? We have a huge Polish population in Iran and I don't think we have played them since the 1976 Olympics...?
            Polish women are too attractive. It would be way too distracting for our players
            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

I have confidence that we can easily make it to the semis of the Asian Cup if we win our group stage. It would be a smooth ride too. By looking at the tables you can see why.

Comment

So, who will supply us with our jerseys for the Asian Cup with both Nike and Adidas out?
                We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

So, who will supply us with our jerseys for the Asian Cup with both Nike and Adidas out?
                  most likely either li-ning or merooj
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

huge Polish population in Iran? Have I been living under a rock?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                      huge Polish population in Iran? Have I been living under a rock?
                      Iran was very welcoming to Poles who fled Europe during Nazi occupation/invasion. They put down roots and and have been an integral part of Iran since.

Comment

What about Daei?

Comment

Maybe we could play Russia? We seem to frequent them (with Uzbekistan) over the past 10 years...

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            ***edited**
                            WATCH YOUR MOUTH. Next time, it will be a permanent ban.

Comment

So where is CQ ???

Taj and Samet said he will be in Iran by today but he is not !!!???

Comment

فدراسیون فوتبال در تدارک استقبال از کی روش
                                ✅کارلوس کی روش سرمربی تیم ملی در جام جهانی طبق شنیده ها طی 48 ساعت آینده وارد تهران خواهد شد تا بعد از مذاکرات نهایی و امضای قرارداد کار خود را آغاز کند.
                                ✅در شرایطی که انتظار می رفت کی روش سفیر بانک سامان در جشن بیستمین سالگرد بانک که روز پنجشنبه برگزار شد حاضر شود و به عنوان سخنران در این مراسم شرکت کند اما بر خلاف پیش بینی ها این اتفاق رخ نداد و سرمربی تیم ملی در جشن بانکی که طرف قرارداد او بود، شرکت نکرد.
                                ✅با این حال طبق شنیده ها کی روش که بعد از جام جهانی به ایران برنگشته بود، اکنون در آستانه سفر به ایران قرار دارد تا در فاصله 3 ماه تا جام ملت ها هدایت ایران را عهده دار شود و دومین جام ملتهای خود را با تیم ایران تجربه کند.
                                Last edited by Tehranto; 08-30-2018, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X